65-70mm ipd or death

D

Deleted member 40471

Platinum
If you have a normal skull, this range is the only way you can be a chad.

90% good looking person are in this range.

For example if your skull is 145mm, 145 x 0.45 = 65.3 mm up to 145 x 0.47 = 68.15 mm

If you have large tall chad skull of 150mm, 150 x 0.45 = 67.5 mm up to 150 x .47 = 70.5 mm

So if ur ipd is out of this range there are two common reason:

- Close set eyes ( sub 0.45 )
- Tiny boneless skull

I just can't imagine being a optician, measuring ones ipd is just quantifying his attractiveness.

What do u guys think.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You are right.
Screenshot 20230825 072014 Instagram

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
I thank god everyday that I don’t need obo.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Mezo103 and HarrierDuBois
If you have low IPD you better have decent nasal bridge size to offset how it looks to others.

• Hmm...
Reactions: User49
If you have low IPD you better have decent nasal bridge size to offset how it looks to others.
defined wide nose bridge makes ipd look closer set

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Krakowski
how can i even know

1616401_MODEL_1_MTG.jpg

This morph shows how it affects people's perception of your IPD and there were old threads showing many real life examples. This guy almost gets to wide IPD dolphin territory from the change. And the narrower the more it highlights low IPD to others.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
bullshit

paul-newman-carrera-aviator-sunglasses-1024x478.jpg

Help! I can't tell if he's attractive.

31112293494_0b84bd52ed_b.jpg

Is this guy Chad? I don't know. If only I had access to the primary metric of facial harmony.
Did I say you can't have an ugly jaw? If you have to hide something to look good it’s a failo and no failo is as big as bad IPD.

How
Did I say you can't have an ugly jaw? If you have to hide something to look good it’s a failo and no failo is as big as bad IPD.
How can you say that all other metrics are secondary to IPD when clearly even with perfect IPD you can tell DJ Qualls would still be subhuman? In what sense are the metrics secondary if they can completely override the primary metric?

You're telling me that Paul Newman (top) could take off his sunglasses, have perfect eye area except for IPD, which is let's say is like 59mm, and its going to completely destroy his face? He could be a cyclops and women would still want him.

• +1
Reactions: Senssei
How

How can you say that all other metrics are secondary to IPD when clearly even with perfect IPD you can tell DJ Qualls would still be subhuman? In what sense are the metrics secondary if they can completely override the primary metric?

You're telling me that Paul Newman (top) could take off his sunglasses, have perfect eye area except for IPD, which is let's say is like 59mm, and its going to completely destroy his face? He could be a cyclops and women would still want him.
Oh yes the classic "Have every good feature and one failo = Failo doesn't matter" argument. No one ratio will fuck up your face as much as bad IPD.

• +1
Reactions: mizzy
How

IPD is everything cuz its a primary landmark. When we look at any face its the first thing we notice.

Doing anything before good ipd is cope

Close set eyes

Oh yes the classic "Have every good feature and one failo = Failo doesn't matter" argument. No one ratio will fuck up your face as much as bad IPD.

Never said it didn't matter. Said it wasn't the "primary metric of facial harmony." If you can still be Chad with a failo then it isn't that important. Show me someone who went for 60mm IPD to 65mm IPD and looks like a completely different person, which is possible with other surgeries, like some genioplasties.

IPD is everything cuz its a primary landmark. When we look at any face its the first thing we notice.

View attachment 2420681
Give him perfect IPD and the same quality chin as his starting IPD, i.e. nearly deformed, and he never bangs Adriana Lima.

Never said it didn't matter. Said it wasn't the "primary metric of facial harmony." If you can still be Chad with a failo then it isn't that important. Show me someone who went for 60mm IPD to 65mm IPD and looks like a completely different person, which is possible with other surgeries, like some genioplasties.
IPD will ruin the face more than any other ratio.
3431328 brave SL6A2rG2eo
3431330 cavill2

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and AscendingHero
1616401_MODEL_1_MTG.jpg

This morph shows how it affects people's perception of your IPD and there were old threads showing many real life examples. This guy almost gets to wide IPD dolphin territory from the change. And the narrower the more it highlights low IPD to others.
jfl the after is 90% how my nose looks like i need a motherfucking bridge augmentation

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
67.5mm ipd and good esr only good thing about my face ngl.

Good day to be north african

This is so fucking horrible id rather have any other failo than this

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
:eek: :eek: :eek: he's a whole .13 PSL less attractive!

Not only that but the effect is amplified by the fact that you're used to his eyes looking closer together, so it's a shit way of demonstrating. Kind of like how people who normally where glasses look weird without them.
Superman just lost his superpower.

64mm IPD on a 146mm bizygo is one of my unfixable failos. It’s not fucked up enough to be worth going through OBO but it’s still fucked up enough to hard cap my looks.

Though I suspect the midface recession requiring Lefort 3 to correct imposes a similar hard cap and there would be little point in having one without the other.

I will have neither and cope with trimax and infras.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
1616401_MODEL_1_MTG.jpg

i need a wider nose bridge. my nose bridge rn makes my ipd too narrow even though its 65mm and es ratio of 0.468. should i get MSE?

edit: oh crap my ICD is 27mm. fuckk

Last edited:
If you have a normal skull, this range is the only way you can be a chad.

90% good looking person are in this range.

For example if your skull is 145mm, 145 x 0.45 = 65.3 mm up to 145 x 0.47 = 68.15 mm

If you have large tall chad skull of 150mm, 150 x 0.45 = 67.5 mm up to 150 x .47 = 70.5 mm

So if ur ipd is out of this range there are two common reason:

- Close set eyes ( sub 0.45 )
- Tiny boneless skull

I just can't imagine being a optician, measuring ones ipd is just quantifying his attractiveness.

What do u guys think.
At. My widest my skull is 152mm and my ipd is 67.5 do I need more or am I good?

At. My widest my skull is 152mm and my ipd is 67.5 do I need more or am I good?
ESR, eyebrow length and nosebridge matters more unless your IPD is death tier

ESR, eyebrow length and nosebridge matters more unless your IPD is death tier
Esr is fine I measured using software several times and I ranged 0.46 to 0.47 what’s nosebridge do tho?

bullshit

paul-newman-carrera-aviator-sunglasses-1024x478.jpg

Help! I can't tell if he's attractive.

31112293494_0b84bd52ed_b.jpg

Is this guy Chad? I don't know. If only I had access to the primary metric of facial harmony.
As a 67mm IPD haver, I love you. Indeed 65mm+ can look more aesthetic, IF, all the other features / ratios are attractive as well. I assume if I go out, I will log sub-60mm IPD Jared Leto and Bieber, right?

View attachment 2420681
This case is not JUST low ipd. It's low ipd, plus low ICD, plus long midface, plus UEE, plus No PCT, plus low ES ratio. Yes, this is an extremely low IPD, but Bieber, Somerhalder and Jared Leto also have low IPD

64mm IPD on a 146mm bizygo is one of my unfixable failos. It’s not fucked up enough to be worth going through OBO but it’s still fucked up enough to hard cap my looks.

Though I suspect the midface recession requiring Lefort 3 to correct imposes a similar hard cap and there would be little point in having one without the other.

I will have neither and cope with trimax and infras.
Channing Tatum, Johnny Depp, might have lower ES ratio than you. Your problem is elsewhere. You don't have to be Sean O pry

Channing Tatum, Johnny Depp, might have lower ES ratio than you. Your problem is elsewhere. You don't have to be Sean O pry

That’s why I’m just going trimax + infras. The “low hanging fruit” of the elective surgery world.

That’s why I’m just going trimax + infras. The “low hanging fruit” of the elective surgery world.
can i see ur physique? i am curious since u are roider also

can i see ur physique? i am curious since u are roider also

It’s shit. I’m just on a TRT dose and had bad genetics to begin with. I looked semi decent on tren but I don’t have photos.

Not gonna do roids beyond TRT again until after surgery. Roids are bad for long term health and I’ll lose all the gains in surgery recovery if I do.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
It’s shit. I’m just on a TRT dose and had bad genetics to begin with. I looked semi decent on tren but I don’t have photos.

Not gonna do roids beyond TRT again until after surgery. Roids are bad for long term health and I’ll lose all the gains in surgery recovery if I do.
WIN 20240418 00 02 35 Pro

6'2 and almost 6 months of constant roiding 20 years old