6’5+ or it’s over

You’re no where close to 6’3.5. That’s why you get mogged by 6’5cels when in reality there’s barely any difference. Zoomers aren’t that tall here you sick schizo.

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
You’re no where close to 6’3.5. That’s why you get mogged by 6’5cels when in reality there’s barely any difference. Zoomers aren’t that tall here you sick schizo.
I am 6’3.5 how do you want me to prove it that doesn’t involve me doxxing my face ?

I am 6’3.5 how do you want me to prove it that doesn’t involve me doxxing my face ?
I’m not even going to bother with you. If you’re sized mogged by 6’5 guys then how can you be nearly 6’4? Probably 6’1 at best.

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
it’s actually over if you aren’t 6’5 or taller, as someone who is 6’3.5 by morning I can say it’s truly over for me, zoomers are so fucking tall here (uk) I can’t even imagine how brutal it must be in Sweden/Denmark, at this point my only hope is to ascend through surgery and wear shoes with 1.5 inch insoles everywhere I fucking go. I was getting off the train today and I got mogged by 2 zoomers who are confirmed 6’5 and I felt like a complete fucking toddler next to them, I wanted to kms, if it’s this bad for me I can’t even imagine what 6 foot and under people have to go through on a daily basis, I get gaslit by people irl and online that I’m tall and that I should have no problem getting girls, also height>face I’ve seen more 6’5 guys with LTN - MTN faces with good looking foids than the 5’9-5’11 Chadlites - Chads, inb4 Brit foids are ugly inb4 chad in uk is ltn outside of the uk, this is all cope.

TL;DR: Muh face won’t save you unless you are true chad not self perceived in the mirror chad and are at least 6’3, otherwise just ldar or try to ascend.
retard nigger retard autistics

I’m not even going to bother with you. If you’re sized mogged by 6’5 guys then how can you be nearly 6’4? Probably 6’1 at best.
Nope I said I’m 6’3.5 by morning

Wow I am definitely going to believe some random 70IQ retard on an obscure Internet forum. Right on

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Wow I am definitely going to believe some random 70IQ retard on an obscure Internet forum. Right on
Come to uk and see for yourself lil fagget

Download

It’s quite a noticeable difference
Jfl its not Im 184cm and one of my friends is 188cm. I sometimes cant even tell if he is taller. You're either a subhuman or larping your height. I live in a very white part of Western germany to the border of the netherlands and I feel average to very slightly above average here at 184cm

complete sub5 cope, there is only 3 ppl over 6'5 in my school out of 1000

Jfl its not Im 184cm and one of my friends is 188cm. I sometimes cant even tell if he is taller. You're either a subhuman or larping your height. I live in a very white part of Western germany to the border of the netherlands and I feel average to very slightly above average here at 184cm
I’m not larping as I said I am happy to prove my height if anyone can tell me how I can do so without doxxing my face

complete sub5 cope, there is only 3 ppl over 6'5 in my school out of 1000
Idk which shithole you live in but my school has 400 students and I know there is 12 people exactly who are 6’5

I’m not larping as I said I am happy to prove my height if anyone can tell me how I can do so without doxxing my face
wear a mask, film your entire body (from foot to head so we know you arent standing on somethibg) then tdtand next to a straight ruler in front of a mirror. Even if you are 6ft3 tho, its either ragebait or confrimstion bias

wear a mask, film your entire body (from foot to head so we know you arent standing on somethibg) then tdtand next to a straight ruler in front of a mirror. Even if you are 6ft3 tho, its either ragebait or confrimstion bias
So just a regular 30 cm ruler will do yes ?

complete and utter lie

i severely doubt you're actually 6'3" if you're complaining about getting heightmogged. jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureDarktriad17 and ostus
N
it’s actually over if you aren’t 6’5 or taller, as someone who is 6’3.5 by morning I can say it’s truly over for me, zoomers are so fucking tall here (uk) I can’t even imagine how brutal it must be in Sweden/Denmark, at this point my only hope is to ascend through surgery and wear shoes with 1.5 inch insoles everywhere I fucking go. I was getting off the train today and I got mogged by 2 zoomers who are confirmed 6’5 and I felt like a complete fucking toddler next to them, I wanted to kms, if it’s this bad for me I can’t even imagine what 6 foot and under people have to go through on a daily basis, I get gaslit by people irl and online that I’m tall and that I should have no problem getting girls, also height>face I’ve seen more 6’5 guys with LTN - MTN faces with good looking foids than the 5’9-5’11 Chadlites - Chads, inb4 Brit foids are ugly inb4 chad in uk is ltn outside of the uk, this is all cope.

TL;DR: Muh face won’t save you unless you are true chad not self perceived in the mirror chad and are at least 6’3, otherwise just ldar or try to ascend.
If you are 6’3 and can’t pull you are actually deformed

good day to be 6’5

8 ft is bare minimum. btw no height for your face if you cant pull

you probably have down syndrome