6’6 is The Perfect Height

Never Get Up

Never Get Up

Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams.
Superman vibes

IMG 3834

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rusian, horizontallytall, Heinrich Schmidt and 7 others
ideal male height is under 6'4 above 6'2

6'6 is ogre height

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, Lynxress, FrenchChad and 20 others
6'1 + face

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, GabachoCopium, reddotguy and 11 others
retarded bullshit
ideal height is 6'1-6'3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 43822 and 6 others
nah 6'5

6'6 just sounds wrong

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
6'6 is considered giant orge for niggers who play basketball

6'1-6'4 is considered ideal

6'5 above is tallcel horse face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Deleted member 20370, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Latinolooksmaxxer, Deleted member 43822 and 2 others
Too Tall for many women. Personally saw 5'5 girl rejected 6'5 Guy, she said that he is too Tall lmao. Ideal height is 6'1-6'3

• +1
Reactions: smoth
kinda cope, I know a 6'6 bosnian and only one(1) turkish woman wants him and thats it.

Ideal for shrekmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Too Tall for many women. Personally saw 5'5 girl rejected 6'5 Guy, she said that he is too Tall lmao. Ideal height is 6'1-6'3
she just doesnt want to mention that he's ugly

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
she just doesnt want to mention that he's ugly
Nah he wasn't ugly tho, he's Blonde Nordic with Blue eyes, and slim body, I'd say he's high MTN

Superman is canonically 6'3

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Sounds like manlet cope here.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
I'm 6'7 and I'm unfathomably lonely

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
Nah Looksmax.org told me it's 5'10 cause "proportions" :bigbrain:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LifeFuelAddict, Deleted member 50702, Sanguinius and 1 other person
Best height = 190cm

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
Nah he wasn't ugly tho, he's Blonde Nordic with Blue eyes, and slim body, I'd say he's high MTN
so its very likely she reject him because of the face, 5.5/10 slightly above average means ugly for most women

Saying 6’5 is better than saying 6’6, 6’6 sounds way too tall

so its very likely she reject him because of the face, 5.5/10 slightly above average means ugly for most women
You don't understand that this is very huge difference between 5'5 and 6'5, it will look so ugly and awkward, plus kissing would be hard and Sex becomes ahrd too. Women want taller partner, but they seek for proportionately taller than they partner. In USA Statistically 6'5 men has more rejections than 6'1-6'4 Guy. On Average women search for 5-9 inch Taller than Man.
This Graphic show that most women won't date Someone taller than 6'4. Most women are under 5'7 in West so 6'5 will Too Tall for most women. As I said 5'5 girl rejected 6'5 guy, she said he's too tall For Her Jesus Christ. For some women even 6'2 will be too tall height if she's extremelly short, also saw this situation. 6'5 will be good height Northern Europe

6’3-6’4 always mogs for aesthetics idk why ppl r still debating this

You don't understand that this is very huge difference between 5'5 and 6'5, it will look so ugly and awkward, plus kissing would be hard and Sex becomes ahrd too. Women want taller partner, but they seek for proportionately taller than they partner. In USA Statistically 6'5 men has more rejections than 6'1-6'4 Guy. On Average women search for 5-9 inch Taller than Man. View attachment 2627383 This Graphic show that most women won't date Someone taller than 6'4. Most women are under 5'7 in West so 6'5 will Too Tall for most women. As I said 5'5 girl rejected 6'5 guy, she said he's too tall For Her Jesus Christ. For some women even 6'2 will be too tall height if she's extremelly short, also saw this situation. 6'5 will be good height Northern Europe
I was approached in clubs as a 6"6 bloted ltn you relly trust these bs stats lmao tiktok and oustide is the best stat

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and Sanguinius
theres no ideal height
just be as tall as possible with the good proportions theory

• +1
Reactions: ThanksForTheHGHMom
I was approached in clubs as a 6"6 bloted ltn you relly trust these bs stats lmao tiktok and oustide is the best stat
Tik Tok isn't real life. Being approacjed 1 time in the club doesn't mean shit

theres no ideal height
If that was true why Women don't worship NBA Players? 90% of people watching them are mens, Why women are not saying how attractive Shaquille O'Neal or Lebron James are?

Where do you live?
Canada i think it might be tik tok and stuff but on old there was more drastic change going from ltn to low htn but now i even get good reactions outside the club

ideal male height is under 6'4 above 6'2

6'6 is ogre height
lol what is this absurd cope, I’ve seen foids pining so hard talking about some random lanky recessed acne faced guy because he was 6’9

Canada i think it might be tik tok and stuff but on old there was more drastic change going from ltn to low htn but now i even get good reactions outside the club
Clubs are all about height, and maybe 6'6 is Barely on Decent height scale. However still for many women it will be very tall height. Saw 5'5 girl rejected 6'5 guys, she said he's too tall Jesus Christ.

lol what is this absurd cope, I’ve seen foids pining so hard talking about some random lanky recessed acne faced guy because he was 6’9
Why girls don't Worship NBA Players? Why they don't say how attractive Shaquille O'Neal and Lebron James are? Also I've noticed that lots of guys taller than 6'3 have usually Weird Diformed Long Horse Faces

above 6'3 is cope

Why girls don't Worship NBA Players? Why they don't say how attractive Shaquille O'Neal and Lebron James are? Also I've noticed that lots of guys taller than 6'3 have usually Weird Diformed Long Horse Faces
That’s the crazy thing, despite the long faces and deformed proportions they still thirst for very tall guys. And they do thirst for ball players jfl

That’s the crazy thing, despite the long faces and deformed proportions they still thirst for very tall guys. And they do thirst for ball players jfl
Don't know still random Richard Ramirez or Jeremy Meeks will be always more Thirsted than Tall ugly guys. And I've never heard any women said that Shaquille O'Neal is attractive. I heard women thirsting over Kpopers, Pretty Boys or Vampires from Tv shows but never on NBA Players. And Statistically in USA height above 6'4 has increase in Rejection rate

yeah that's the reason why, women don't like tall niggas cause of they're height, but cause they usually look deformed.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
theres no ideal height
There is an ideal height in the modern world for every day activities. For mogging, the taller the better. That’s why I went with 6’6 the perfect height for both

Clubs are all about height, and maybe 6'6 is Barely on Decent height scale. However still for many women it will be very tall height. Saw 5'5 girl rejected 6'5 guys, she said he's too tall Jesus Christ.
I once slayed a 4"11 stacylite just beacause I was 6"6 most girls like the taller the better

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius