6'8 chad's exist ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
any 6"8 chad's you guy's know of ?

Average zoomer height is 6'4 if you remove asians, hispanics, and incels who never leave their basement

In my college I was about average height at 6'3.5

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: too much, p0lishsubhuman, Seth Walsh and 3 others
Average zoomer height is 6'4 if you remove asians, hispanics, and incels who never leave their basement

brutal ngl

6’8 = automatic chad anyway. Unless face is clinically deformed

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Enenra and Bonesbonesbonesbone
brutal ngl
Just to clarify btw, this is the average height of guys that would be competing for HTB+ girls in a Northeast American college

Obv the average zoomer height is ~5'9 (probably lower since people lie), but the majority of these guys are invisible to women and you shouldn't count them

• +1
Reactions: Enenra
Just to clarify btw, this is the average height of guys that would be competing for HTB+ girls in a Northeast American college

Obv the average zoomer height is ~5'9 (probably lower since people lie), but the majority of these guys are invisible to women and you shouldn't count them
so which height do i start counting/start from ?

any 6"8 chad's you guy's know of ?
I know one post-prime Chad around this height. Right now he is like 45, so no Chad anymore, also fat.

But i saw his young photos, and his face was at least 7/10. Also he has wide shoulders.

IRL he is a GIgaChad really... because simply having wide shoulders, lean, and hair at 6'5 is Chad SMV even with a butter-face.

The funny thing is, he is married to a VERY VERY fat VERY bad-looking woman. I hope she was Stacy in her younger years, because otherwise, he literally minned out his genetic potential, like REAL big.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, makeme183 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
They are more likely to be Chads than incels wtf OP

This is retarted barley any guys that height not even considering face

I can probably get away with wearing 4 inch lifts due to my short legs and larp 6'6

Muh average height is 6'6 if you remove anyone who isn't an NBA player theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Artemis, makeme183 and 1 other person
There was some girl who posted on r/tall flexing her 6’8 supermodel boyfriend. The most brutal part is she was just a becky.

Just pick a tiny isolated geographic area within a tiny geographic area in a niche that applies to 0.000000000001% of males theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Artemis and makeme183