6'9 FrameMentalSlavcel reporting again in less than a day

Deleted member 8902

Deleted member 8902

PAIN

What are my chances of ascending? I am in process of losing weight (skinnyfat) and gymmaxxing but kinda thinking it's a cope and won't help me.

My measurements:
107-Chest
80-Waist 32 cm in lenght
98-Hips 39 cm in lenght
7 inch wrists
55cm shoulders (not in diameter but in lenght)

Kinda anti-social but OK when little bit drunk

I feel like my gonial angle is bad, asymetrical eyes and jaw plus bad eye area is hair that is not thick enough. Tell me what you think and if gymmaxxing is worth it

Screenshot 20200807 2109302

Attachments

• DSC_0702.JPG
    DSC_0702.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Woah
Reactions: Earcel
@LookMaxingGod73

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 4430
First in line when heights were distributed caused you to be last in lines when the faces were distributed

Unlucky man, better luck next life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 7079, TheEndHasNoEnd and 2 others
Roast session

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
First in line when heights were distributed caused you to be last in lines when the faces were distributed

meanwhile you were last line in both

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, SteveRogers, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person

His face is high tier normie or chadlite. Coping hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and 6485b025t
Your problem is your narrow shoulders and body. I can’t imagine those shoulders on a 6’9” body. Your face is fine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, eyearea, Deleted member 2968 and 3 others
u are retarded if u think this guy is below 4.5 psl jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 7725, wasted and 1 other person

If I wanted low tier roast I would post it on r/roastme, plese do better this is really disappointing from a place like this

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Rhino and hair maxx

If I wanted low tier roast I would post it on r/roastme, plese do better this is really disappointing from a place like this

@Gazzamogga if you don’t strike hard then ppl will lose respect

• Woah
Reactions: Gazzamogga
@Over you know what to do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, sytyl and Blackout.xl
IMAGINE BEING 6'9 AND YOU END UP ON .ME WHAT THE FUCK WENT WRONGJFL?? HOW TF YOURE 6'9 AND DONT EVEN PLAY BASKETBALL?
@inceletto jfl at this nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SocietyIsSolipsistic, Deleted member 7126, inceletto and 1 other person
IMAGINE BEING 6'9 AND YOU END UP ON .ME WHAT THE FUCK WENT WRONGJFL?? HOW TF YOURE 6'9 AND DONT EVEN PLAY BASKETBALL?
He could be chad with better collagen and jaw lmao,he is fucking potential god

Imagine being 6'9 and you end up on .me , if I was 6'9 I would be a superstar in the fucking nba jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idiotheaven, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
I am in the Draft FYM

Neither of those things I can improve on naturally

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Congratulations, you look like a low T insecure cuck at 6'9".

The only reason you list your height is because you know how utterly over it is for your face. I can see it in your 1000 mile defeated turbo aspie gaze despite you trying to pull off a casual smirk.

Heavily frauding your pics in bathroom lighting trying to keep a straight face as you jut out your jaw that extra millimeter so that a bunch of social rejects on an obscure incel forum would kiss your ass. Or so you'd hoped.

I strongly suggest roping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Deleted member 6512, 6485b025t and 2 others
Keep coping you utter subhuman, you trash af , reevaluate your life's choices if you're 6'9 and not in the nba jfl
1 in 7000 are taller than 6'8, there are 7 billion people in the world. Lets take 10% of them are between ages 18 and 36 so 700 million people. NBA has 540 players.
So you are telling me that even though 1 in every 185 people who are over 6'8 make the league I am subhuman because I am not in it. Yea...

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

The only reason you list your height is because you know how utterly over it is for your face. I can see it in your 1000 mile defeated turbo aspie gaze despite you trying to pull off a casual smirk.

Heavily frauding your pics in bathroom lighting trying to keep a straight face as you jut out your jaw that extra millimeter so that a bunch of social rejects on an obscure incel forum would kiss your ass. Or so you'd hoped.

Okay Robben note taken

1 in 7000 are taller than 6'8, there are 7 billion people in the world. Lets take 10% of them are between ages 18 and 36 so 700 million people. NBA has 540 players.
So you are telling me that even though 1 in every 185 people who are over 6'8 make the league I am subhuman because I am not in it. Yea...
You can play in other league also(euroleague for example) just admit that you're a fucking waste of genetics that took this shit for granted and was a lazy stupid fuck(also most of them are born in a 3rd world country where they don't even have a chance of properly training basketball)

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

1. How do you know I am low T?
2. What ass licking? I came here for brutal analysis on my face, you come off as insecure and jealous with this I am ngl
3. Yup I did it under good lighting, just like the all models and ppl yall compare yourself with, and comparing good and bad lighting is a huge difference
4. Roping is fucking retarded and you are a retard for even suggesting someone that
5. Calling someone insecure here is not an insult its a fact my man, this goes for you too

haha u are 6'9 and u are not in nba, faggot!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
You can play in other league also(euroleague for example) just admit that you're a fucking waste of genetics that took this shit for granted and was a lazy stupid fuck(also most of them are born in a 3rd world country where they don't even have a chance of properly training basketball)
You got a better chance than me of being jockey, why are you fucking wasting your genetics.... Fucking retard thinking what all you have to have to play bbl is height

You got a better chance than me of being jockey, why are you fucking wasting your genetics.... Fucking retard thinking what all you have to have to play bbl is height
Nigga height is the main thing in basketball jfl you're so retarded rope unironically

Nigga height is the main thing in basketball jfl you're so retarded rope unironically
If you look at it factually it's actually hamd size and wingspan but I see you are autistic so this is my last response

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
you look good nigga get rhino and canthoplasty and fix skin youll slay trust me

imagine being 6'9 and not having offers by the nba

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272
If you look at it factually it's actually hamd size and wingspan but I see you are autistic so this is my last response
That's how retards like you cope , you hate to admit the fact that you are lazy, waste of genes cunt

What are my chances of ascending? I am in process of losing weight (skinnyfat) and gymmaxxing but kinda thinking it's a cope and won't help me.

My measurements:
107-Chest
80-Waist 32 cm in lenght
98-Hips 39 cm in lenght
7 inch wrists

I feel like my gonial angle is bad, asymetrical eyes and jaw plus bad eye area is hair that is not thick enough. Tell me what you think and if gymmaxxing is worth it

View attachment 572708

Legit mogger

My measurements:
107-Chest
80-Waist 32 cm in lenght
98-Hips 39 cm in lenght
7 inch wrists

View attachment 572708

Stop rotting on here grow stubble and start slaying

JFL at all the manlets trying to roast someone who’s 6’9” for not being in the 0.5% of people his height in the NBA. They act like you’re genetic trash for not being a professional athlete but don’t realize NBA players are in the top 1% of athleticism in the world and DNA mog everyone on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
That's how retards like you cope , you hate to admit the fact that you are lazy, waste of genes cunt
Not even close. Basketball is all about DNA. Coordination, frame, athleticism, reaction time, not to mention starting playing at 4-5 years old to have your brain develop the skills to play the game with second nature.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, W0KESTMOTHF and Subhuman Philtrum
Jesus fucking christ. You have the worst case of not fucking autism, but fucking social rigidity ever. Jesus, you’re fucking SIX FUCKING NINE, you have a strong chin and jaw, and you’re fucking referring to yourself as “FrameMentalSlavcel

“but I am mentalcel isnt that your point” Yes you fucking absolute pussy. Bitches do not like dudes that call themself FrameMentalSlavcel. Bitches have a “is this dude about it” fucking RADAR and you are NOT. So yes, in a way you’re fucking “mentalcel.”

First off, you look so fucking dumb in your pictures. Stop squinting like that, Jesus Christ. I feel like you’re gonna rob me in your second photo. And your emotions in particular, are put on a fucking 4000-inch projector because motherfucker, you are six fucking nine. You are taller than Michael Jordan. Jesus Christ man.

Your face, and your facial expression, are both strange for TWO reasons.

Motherfucker, you need to EAT. Go fucking eat some god damn food, you skinny motherfucker, and play some basketball.

Your actual FACE is fucking fine, and facial flaws you are perceiving is because, to be frank, you hold your head like a bitch, and you look weak as fuck. You are larger than most in mass, but without explaining how muscles work, you look (and are) weak as fuck. I do not give a fuck what you think you can lift. You do not have structure. The shoulder and neck muscles (as well as the rest of your body) a six nine ass motherfucker needs don’t exist, because you are skinny (you need to eat a lot motherfucker, you are 6’9 another reminder you are taller than Michael Jordan)

Put on some weight, stop acting like a bitch, stop staring like that. If you have a bitch mentality, which you do, girls will fucking KNOW. Wanna know how? By looking at you, You look like a bitch. That’s the look on your face. Women have a “bitch” vs “on some real shit” heat sensor radar and you are DEAD FUCKING COLD.

Do not do “hunter eyes”, Jesus Christ, that is “peacock feathers” for “I’m really fucking weird.” And if the bitches knew the truth, they’d know you operate by an incel mindset, which basically means “My mind is incredibly warped, do not breed with me”

Now. Put some weight on, stop whatever weird shit you do that I don’t know about, and detox your life, mind, and body.

Will it be hard? Yeah I bet looking at the word “hard” made your heart sink, you fucking bitch. Be a man. Yes it will be fucking hard. Because strengthening your malnourished body won’t happen overnight, and you’re currently referring to yourself as “FrameMentalSlavcel” so you have a fucking lot of mental shit to exhaust.

Do you need to play basketball, after you put on some weight and stop being a bitch? No, you’d be fine then, but Jesus Christ you basically won’t have to do ANY work if you play some basketball after that. Go join your local colleges basketball team. Bitches LOVE a tall dude playing basketball. Why is this? Theyre not rubbing their clit thinking about you hooping, they love you because you are a BIG MAN DOING SOMETHING. Basketball is fucking cool too.
If you are a bitch, which you are right now, squinting for huntereyes or dunking wont do shit for getting women (unless they were phenomenal)

Slightly socially inept after you get built? You’re now “tall and goofy”, and you could even change that perception to whatever you want once you start BEING A FUCKING MAN. Right now you are a male, not a man. Grow a pair. Please.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 8902, Deleted member 2968 and 1 other person
6'9 fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Gymmaxing is a must for u btw imagen having a well built physique at 6'9

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Not even close. Basketball is all about DNA. Coordination, frame, athleticism, reaction time, not to mention starting playing at 4-5 years old to have your brain develop the skills to play the game with second nature.
You can develop all these things, while 6'9 you can't develop

Jesus fucking christ. You have the worst case of not fucking autism, but fucking social rigidity ever. Jesus, you’re fucking SIX FUCKING NINE, you have a strong chin and jaw, and you’re fucking referring to yourself as “FrameMentalSlavcel

“but I am mentalcel isnt that your point” Yes you fucking absolute pussy. Bitches do not like dudes that call themself FrameMentalSlavcel. Bitches have a “is this dude about it” fucking RADAR and you are NOT. So yes, in a way you’re fucking “mentalcel.”

First off, you look so fucking dumb in your pictures. Stop squinting like that, Jesus Christ. I feel like you’re gonna rob me in your second photo. And your emotions in particular, are put on a fucking 4000-inch projector because motherfucker, you are six fucking nine. You are taller than Michael Jordan. Jesus Christ man.

Your face, and your facial expression, are both strange for TWO reasons.

Motherfucker, you need to EAT. Go fucking eat some god damn food, you skinny motherfucker, and play some basketball.

Your actual FACE is fucking fine, and facial flaws you are perceiving is because, to be frank, you hold your head like a bitch, and you look weak as fuck. You are larger than most in mass, but without explaining how muscles work, you look (and are) weak as fuck. I do not give a fuck what you think you can lift. You do not have structure. The shoulder and neck muscles (as well as the rest of your body) a six nine ass motherfucker needs don’t exist, because you are skinny (you need to eat a lot motherfucker, you are 6’9 another reminder you are taller than Michael Jordan)

Put on some weight, stop acting like a bitch, stop staring like that. If you have a bitch mentality, which you do, girls will fucking KNOW. Wanna know how? By looking at you, You look like a bitch. That’s the look on your face. Women have a “bitch” vs “on some real shit” heat sensor radar and you are DEAD FUCKING COLD.

Do not do “hunter eyes”, Jesus Christ, that is “peacock feathers” for “I’m really fucking weird.” And if the bitches knew the truth, they’d know you operate by an incel mindset, which basically means “My mind is incredibly warped, do not breed with me”

Now. Put some weight on, stop whatever weird shit you do that I don’t know about, and detox your life, mind, and body.

Will it be hard? Yeah I bet looking at the word “hard” made your heart sink, you fucking bitch. Be a man. Yes it will be fucking hard. Because strengthening your malnourished body won’t happen overnight, and you’re currently referring to yourself as “FrameMentalSlavcel” so you have a fucking lot of mental shit to exhaust.

Do you need to play basketball, after you put on some weight and stop being a bitch? No, you’d be fine then, but Jesus Christ you basically won’t have to do ANY work if you play some basketball after that. Go join your local colleges basketball team. Bitches LOVE a tall dude playing basketball. Why is this? Theyre not rubbing their clit thinking about you hooping, they love you because you are a BIG MAN DOING SOMETHING. Basketball is fucking cool too.
If you are a bitch, which you are right now, squinting for huntereyes or dunking wont do shit for getting women (unless they were phenomenal)

Slightly socially inept after you get built? You’re now “tall and goofy”, and you could even change that perception to whatever you want once you start BEING A FUCKING MAN. Right now you are a male, not a man. Grow a pair. Please.
Usually I'd say this is bluepilled advice but in this case it's true.

OP there's nothing wrong with how you look, you need to fix your brain

above average face

Sligthly above average face but u look autistic, stop squinting and grow out ur hair then you can softmax with wider jaw, skincare, eyebrows etc.

No way ur shoulders are 22 inches, they are like 17 inch and u have a pencil neck so i bet u look like a walking stick IRL.

i see tall skinny guys often and they have 0 sex appeal

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Sligthly above average face but u look autistic, stop squinting and grow out ur hair then you can softmax with wider jaw, skincare, eyebrows etc.

No way ur shoulders are 22 inches, they are like 17 inch and u have a pencil neck so i bet u look like a walking stick IRL.

i see tall skinny guys often and they have 0 sex appeal

22 inches from the front, not diameter
From one shoulder to another

You can develop all these things, while 6'9 you can't develop
Bluepilled. Maybe to be good in your local league but to play on the NBA you can’t develop them. You have probably never played basketball at a high level in your life. Unless you’re already the best player in your area then a handful of inches isn’t going to do anything.

Gymmaxx or Bloatmaxx and you will look good. Your 6ft9 you need to look more filled out. If your skinny you will look like siren head, which has 0 sex appeal. Its going to take you a while to fill out but aslong as your big enough so you dont look like slender man you will be GL. Get your ance scars removed and get a better haircut.

Your face is above average, I would rate it at 4.75PSL.

Summary: Your face is good, softmaxx and gymmaxx.

Also dont listen to all the autists saying they would have made the NBA if they were your height. Low IQ dogs.

Bluepilled. Maybe to be good in your local league but to play on the NBA you can’t develop them. You have probably never played basketball at a high level in your life. Unless you’re already the best player in your area then a handful of inches isn’t going to do anything.
Jfl nigga , don't say shit to me about ball , I've been balling since I was 6 , those inches matter idiot

Jfl nigga , don't say shit to me about ball , I've been balling since I was 6 , those inches matter idiot
Manlet cope. You wouldn’t make the NBA if you were 6’9”. You would be playing in college bare minimum if you had the skills.

Better hair, beard, gymmax and slay

You're not ugly, maybe low tier normie, but you're 6'9, the issue is your weak frame, so fucking roid and gymmax. Seriously. If you want further advice pm me.

Currently I wrist, shoulder and chest mog you.