(6ft, 60kg) RATE MY PHYSIQUE

do u workout abs or is it from low bf% or both? Great physique ngl some ppl will say u need more mass but for girls this is perfect IMO
I occasionally work out abs lol.

Like twice a month, sometimes never.
I used to do alot of crunches and twists so now I just maintain them.

So it mostly of my low body fat and maintaining muscle.

Lmao the physique halo I get when I wear sport clothes is great.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Looks good but you are underweight. Genuinely not good for someone at 183cm to be 60kg. A 170 pound manlet could possibly bully you just because of the weight difference.

I'm also curious why you used feet for your height, and then KG for your weight.
Yeah I know what you mean, but most people can't tell my weight, besides I live in Syria average height is 5'8, so my height definitely gives me an advantage.

I also do boxing, been doing it for two years now, I'm confident I could knockout someone heavier than me, also considering my height staying at this weight is good for winning championships.

Yeah I know what you mean, but most people can't tell my weight, besides I live in Syria average height is 5'8, so my height definitely gives me an advantage.

I also do boxing, been doing it for two years now, I'm confident I could knockout someone heavier than me, also considering my height staying at this weight is good for winning championships.

This is the problem you may face if you try to box while being so light you can get picked up easily. Height wont matter if the manlet can pick you up and slam you. Then you better hope you can rely on wrestling (usually guy who weighs more wins in these ground encounters)

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀

This is the problem you may face if you try to box while being so light you can get picked up easily. Height wont matter if the manlet can pick you up and slam you. Then you better hope you can rely on wrestling (usually guy who weighs more wins in these ground encounters)

Holy shit that was brutal...
Props for the other guy for not hitting him after knocking him down.

Yeah I agree with you 100% I've been in street fights, and I know they ain't worth shit, if I ever see a guy too strong for me I'd definitely rethink my choices.

Small kid was kinda dumb tho, me personally I'm the best at keeping distance, combine that with my height I'd think I'd manage myself well and not end up like the kid, but again no fight is gonna be worth the risk.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Mediocre, it dosent look like u have much muscle and I can recognize a twist to fraud waist when i see it. Great abs obv but thats abt it

• +1
sad. are your growth plates open? im trying to escape manletism
Idk but my voice never dropped and i got armpit hair + chest hair very late

I'm still not taller than my father :feelsrope:

Lookin shredded

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and SoundnVision
Ya, nice body bro

• +1
I had your weight up until 19, then something happened and my metabolism got destroyed, now I have rly hard time going below 85.

• So Sad
you look really good how the fuck your 60 kg really im 77 kg at 183 cm and i think that im skinny

• +1
Looking good tbh

• +1
Looks like Ideal female gaze physique , my measurements are almost the same as yours, although i am probably 1% less lean than you at most.

• +1
>"rate my physique"
>only shows zoomed pic of midsection in downlight
>:lul:

• +1
60kg? Careful not to slip through the drain next time you shower!