(6FT+ AND HEIGHTMAXXERCELS GTFIH!) Tell me the things that worked for you regarding height.

ascendedchad

ascendedchad

gonna mog in a bit
Joined
Dec 31, 2023
Posts
304
Reputation
287
Only the methods that work here, please.
 
so much insecure about height? whats your face rating be honest
bro you have
no WE have to realise that most people end their growth at 15-16, that's late puberty.
I do NOT want to stay short for the rest of my life.
I can't just sit there waiting for a growth spurt, I need to grow NOW until I don't have to, then I can stunt my growth all I want.
We only have one life and only one puberty, If I miss this it's over. Forever.
 
bro you have
no WE have to realise that most people end their growth at 15-16, that's late puberty.
I do NOT want to stay short for the rest of my life.
I can't just sit there waiting for a growth spurt, I need to grow NOW until I don't have to, then I can stunt my growth all I want.
We only have one life and only one puberty, If I miss this it's over. Forever.
late bloomers usually grow taller i had a growth spurt from 5'8 at 13 to 6'3 at 16 and now 6'4 at 17
 

Similar threads

alberts
Replies
2
Views
20
alberts
alberts
macacopreto
Replies
0
Views
16
macacopreto
macacopreto
Randomgrey/
Replies
4
Views
48
silvannerGrey
silvannerGrey
GreyTurk
Replies
19
Views
71
Kebaben2317
Kebaben2317
george123224444444
Replies
1
Views
20
inc3l
inc3l

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top