6ft is childrens height

xXTheGamerGod69Xx

xXTheGamerGod69Xx

Analbanian
I dont know which midget is trying to tell us that 6ft is a good height is delusional. I am 6ft in germany, I know how it is. Mogged, brutally mogged by most of the people. It is up on you how much you care about it, but denying the fact that the average male height is not 6ft1 or higher is delusional and copeing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, Recessed Life, sudanguy and 14 others
this is sad but true the average height stats are simply wrong especially for under 25 year olds,anybody in europe knows you will feel short at just 6 foot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, Debetro, 5.5psl and 6 others
I'm 6'1 and live in a manlet country where everyone else is 5'6. I heightmog most males here

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I am 5'11.86

• Love it
Reactions: finn899
175 and adult

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
What kind of mental illness is this? Body dysmorphia? Delusional disorder? What do you get by convincing yourself this is true?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goatedjordan23, m0ss26, Phisol and 17 others
this takes into account of all ages and shrinking men 50+ who grew up malnourished.... the average height for a young male is 100 percent over 6 foot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105 and boyopower23
What kind of mental illness is this? Body dysmorphia? Delusional disorder?
You can call it whatever you want, but when I compare my height to the people I see, I am nearly every time smaller than them. I can tell that you are a 5'6 paljeet manlet with a high dosage of cope denying this fact, or maybe you live in america,asia or whatsoever. In Europe - your done.

View attachment 2550367 this takes into account of all ages and shrinking men 50+ who grew up malnourished.... the average height for a young male is 100 percent over 6 foot
Where is this from? The Wikipedia table has actual sources, often taken from the governments of the countries it lists. According to the Dutch government the average male height for 19-year-olds is 6'0, and that is based on self-reported data.

RIP ur moms pussy

You can call it whatever you want, but when I compare my height to the people I see, I am nearly every time smaller than them. I can tell that you are a 5'6 paljeet manlet with a high dosage of cope denying this fact, or maybe you live in america,asia or whatsoever. In Europe - your done.
No, I am actually German, actually 6'0, and I've never felt short in my life. I was even sometimes known as "the tall guy" and never thought about height until I discovered looksmaxxing and height inflation. Your body dysmorphia and God knows what other issues you have is severely distorting your perception.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, m0ss26, diamondbill and 10 others
No, I am actually German, actually 6'0, and I've never felt short in my life. I was even sometimes known as "the tall guy" and never thought about height until I discovered looksmaxxing and height inflation. Your body dysmorphia and God knows what other issues you have is severely distorting your perception.
You probably live in the immigrant areas in which 5'2 arabs walk around, but its not true for actual germans.

Where is this from? The Wikipedia table has actual sources, often taken from the governments of the countries it lists. According to the Dutch government the average male height for 19-year-olds is 6'0, and that is based on self-reported data.
look at the dates on the wiki page all of them are 20+ years old

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Here is a man who let the blackpill get to his head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asymmetric fag, kanderior, Deleted member 3105 and 2 others
And he literally showed the tallest countries in the world descending and still couldn’t prove his point
Average height is never above 6ft
6ft is mogger height anywhere else outside of tallest countries in europe
Its still above average in europe

You probably live in the immigrant areas in which 5'2 arabs walk around, but its not true for actual germans.
you measure incorrectly
Stupid faggot can’t even measure his height properly

Simply why I’ve considered LL at 6’2. My proportions are also shit my 6’5 uncle has the same long torso short legs too. I always used to think he had long legs but he was skinnier back then

View attachment 2550374

"Can you provide a source for that?"

Here is your source, fellow Redditor:

View attachment 2550379
no you moron, people asking you to back up your claims doesn't make them soyboy redditors, it's basic human communication (also ironic you say that cause you found that table on reddit jfl). And that number comes from self-reported data based on 800 people:
W5twey5t

Considering how wrong the average normie is about his height, plus the massive increase in height frauding in recent years, self-reported data for male height is mostly useless. A colleague at my office who's clearly 177 cm at best (I am significantly taller than him at 183) told me he's 180, I had to supress the urge to tell him he's wrong cause I don't have the heart to blackpill him. And notice how the average height gets smaller the larger the sample size on the table? The site you took the table from even calls it a "microcensus", hardly an extensive and definitive study.
Even the Dutch number of 183 cm comes from self-reported data, Dutch friends have told me that at 185 cm height stops being an issue when it comes to SMV, and 188 cm is the beginning of clearly tall, meaning the real number is probably like 180 cm (which is still tall af for an average, don't get me wrong). Not to mention the influx of ethnics into Germany should be driving the average height down, like it's done in the Netherlands (184 cm for men born in the 80s compared to 182.9 for zoomers).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill, Deleted member 3105 and wateriswet
damn it never began for me 5’8” and curry

• So Sad
Reactions: leopold123
you measure incorrectly
Stupid faggot can’t even measure his height properly

"5’10 by 2025 or death"​

says it all, I am sorry for you buddy

And he literally showed the tallest countries in the world descending and still couldn’t prove his point
Average height is never above 6ft
6ft is mogger height anywhere else outside of tallest countries in europe
Its still above average in europe
Yeah and self-reported data is useless, every man either overestimates his height or purposely inflates it, and zoomers probably do it more than any previous generation. The only way to really get to the truth is through proper large-scale measured studies or walking outside and observing people. I am 183 cm and I have always been seen as above average wherever I went, even known as "the tall guy" in places like Italy and Greece.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105 and boyopower23
Yah even if u look in movies or other Western media of any European language anything above 6'0 is considered tall or atleast above average. That alone is enough proof for people who have never went out of their mom's basement

What kind of mental illness is this? Body dysmorphia? Delusional disorder? What do you get by convincing yourself this is true?
Manlet alert

At 6”2+ I literally barely encounter anybody taller than me. I can count on One hand the number of women I’ve met taller than me. You people are actually mentally Ill if you think being 6 feet is short or even average

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 3105 and kanderior
Look at me walking around London and it’s legitimately suprising if I see a guy my height or taller

Walking down Oxford street all the women look like children JFL

At 6”2+ I literally barely encounter anybody taller than me. I can count on One hand the number of women I’ve met taller than me. You people are actually mentally Ill if you think being 6 feet is short or even average
yeah they're basically implying that the start of tallish in Europe is 6'3 and that you need to be minimum 2 inches below the average NBA height (6'6) to begin being seen as firmly tall jfl. Absolute insanity. Dunno who's more to blame, male celebs lying about their heights and causing height inflation, delusional zoomer women and their insane demands, or the mental illness of guys like them.
That said, I will admit that 6'0 is not mogger or impressive height in Europe and I wish I was 6'2-6'4, but that is very far from calling it short or average.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel, lightskinbengali and zura
depending on where you live 6 feet can range from being tall to tallish to above-average. But almost nowhere is it short or average lol. I don’t know what that cope is.

But yeah I’d say the ideal is around the range you listed

Go on celeb,heights and the amount of celebrities who lie about their height is just crazy lol but in general I feel like a lot of guys just add an inch or two whenever asked.

He’s 5’10 evening height barefoot

This goofy nigga is 5’10 barefoot. Can’t take any height threads that say 6ft is short serious. That’s how u know niggas are not actually 6ft tall. Fucking kids these days are so dumb

This bullshit narrative needs to stop. If you are 6 foot (without shoes) you are above average in EVERY country in the world.

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
This bullshit narrative needs to stop. If you are 6 foot (without shoes) you are above average in EVERY country in the world.
Its average now

Its average now
It's literally not. You can go and look at statistical data. I'm from Europe where apparently everyone is "massive" and I'm taller than about 90% of people I meet (I'm 6'1 without shoes so about 6'2 with them).

It's literally not. You can go and look at statistical data. I'm from Europe where apparently everyone is "massive" and I'm taller than about 90% of people I meet (I'm 6'1 without shoes so about 6'2 with them).
5'8 in India is short here 5'11 to 6 mayhe the average height or at least 30-40 % here

@iamgirlcrazy yes retard, I know 4 words are too long for you to read. Good riddance btw.

ropeing is law for sub 6"3cels

He is yet another 5'9" midget claiming 6'0".

I dont know which midget is trying to tell us that 6ft is a good height is delusional. I am 6ft in germany, I know how it is. Mogged, brutally mogged by most of the people. It is up on you how much you care about it, but denying the fact that the average male height is not 6ft1 or higher is delusional and copeing.
There was a study that left-wing people are shorter on average than right-wing people, I'm 6'3" / 190cm and in my friend group (extreme right wing trad guys) I am almost the SHORTEST, some of these guys are 6'5", 6'7" like holy fuck. The shortest guy is 6'0". I saw an Antifa protest last year and these dudes were all turbomanlets, it was hilarious. However, in school I was the second-tallest, only mogged by some 6'4" Chad. So, it depends on the class of people more than the age, rich kids are usually taller because height of the parents correlates with IQ which correlates with money. I heightmog most people in the S-Bahn but I don't mog among my friend group.

Fax

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
In certain EE counties and the Netherlands this is definitely the case. But in major cities like London, Paris ect 6’1 is well above average given the diverse populations there.