6ft. overweight. pushing 230. Opinion and rating?

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
Can i get some advice? do I chance of living a normal life. I'm not an incel as i've had girlfriends and currently have a handful of female friends. but do i have to live life of a truecel? Can i be HTN? I share a Height and a pheno of ryan gosling and he weighed 220 at one point for a role he tried taking.

you are chadelite
right @sytyl cause white and green eyes?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Gonthar and oldcelloser
Can i get some advice? do I chance of living a normal life. I'm not an incel as i've had girlfriends and currently have a handful of female friends. but do i have to live life of a truecel? Can i be HTN? I share a Height and a pheno of ryan gosling and he weighed 220 at one point for a role he tried taking.

how have you been here since 2019 like this?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, Areuready and 2 others
Face is good keep the beard you need to gymmaxx put on some muscle and neckmaxx also dont smile in pictures it looks gay and weird

legitimate advice is to shave off that facial hair, skincare, get a better haircut, gymmaxx, also gotta darken those eyebrows and thicken them, your next steps are hardmaxxing depending on how hard you want to go, but doing these simple softmaxxes could put you at HTN considering your height atm

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

oh, and get a tan

Oh yeah last picture is of ryan goslings face side by side with mine when he was a fatty.
Looking at his stages I feel middle fat Ryan and I share similarities but i weight more and higher BMI by a few more pounds than him in the middle pic. Which i know i want to be fit not fat anymore lol.

JFL I love how everyone from /soc/ is a secret looksmaxxer.

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx
How are you 230 lol you look around 130 pounds

large torso and midsection. large amount of belly fat.
Yeah you probably have a hormonal imbalance, I feel like ur just going to look skinny after losing weight so its a tough one

Hold on, are you a ginger????
These people tend to age like crap, it's possible you don't have many years left, live your life to the fullest right now, because it can be over sooner than you realize.