6ft2 vs 5ft8

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Fire
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Posts
25,491
Reputation
34,934
I thought the mog was more brutal
ray-fisher.jpg


 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Danish_Retard
comical he looks like a baby
 
I thought the mog was more brutal
ray-fisher.jpg


he looks bloated as fuck in this photo, hes lost a lot of weight now
 
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Brutal lol 😂Looks like a Kid yet 5'8 foids demand 6'4 guys wtf
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I too expected something more brutal ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Beetlejuice and Danish_Retard
In-person it would look more brutal. Photos don't tell the whole story.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep
In person.
This mog is so brutal its unreal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Me when i get my LL
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Just lol at Rob Paul
 
Racemogs
 
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice

Similar threads

Thodian
Replies
3
Views
22
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
Framemaxxx
Replies
6
Views
51
Framemaxxx
Framemaxxx
reccessedhell
Replies
5
Views
43
baunew
baunew
A
Replies
4
Views
43
akimSub3
A
6
Replies
4
Views
49
Bulgariansub5
Bulgariansub5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top