6ft4 vs 6ft5

Ideal slayer height

• 6ft4

• 6ft5

Results are only viewable after voting.
The taller better as long as you look proporcional
idk it feels like theres a golden mean, around 6ft4-5 where you have high generic appeal. After that its more niche

Wtf is this ,shits the same as comparing 5.75psl vs 6psl , ofc 6 psl jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
idk it feels like theres a golden mean, around 6ft4-5 where you have high generic appeal. After that its more niche
Nah, females want the biggest stronget male, thats how attraction work, its just biology

Literally every girl Will love 6'4 man. A height like 6'8 has More niche appeal. 10% of Girls May like it but they are willing To murder 100 Stacies To get one 6'8 gigamogger

Taller always mogs but if I could choose my height for life in rpg character creation I would choose 195cm

• Love it
I'm 6'4 but I'd trade 2 inches for a better face or a normal brain any day tbh

8psl vs 7psl what's better

• +1
Reactions: klamus
this is the most redpilled height thread on this forum srs

6'4

6'5 is almost comical

10ft is ideal

The difference between 6ft 4 and 6ft 5 is irrelevant. As others have said there is no such thing as too tall provided you look proportional. I went with 6ft 5 for that reason.

Once your in the 90%+ Percentile for height in your country your are tall. Any additional height after that is basically irrelevant.

The difference between 6ft 4 and 6ft 5 is irrelevant. As others have said there is no such thing as too tall provided you look proportional. I went with 6ft 5 for that reason.

Once your in the 90%+ Percentile for height in your country your are tall. Any additional height after that is basically irrelevant.
so 6ft1 vs 6ft4 are equal in USA?

How autistic do you have to be to even ponder this question?

Being >90th percentile tall is a halo. I don't think a 70th-90th percentile height will bring you down, but so many people here have shit faces and frames and are looking for the height halo because it's quantifiable and simple.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 5393 and johncruz12345
Being >90th percentile tall is a halo. I don't think a 70th-90th percentile height will bring you down, but so many people here have shit faces and frames and are looking for the height halo because it's quantifiable and simple.
I can always cope with my height tbh.

• +1
Reactions: RapGod
The inverse doesn't hold true for me. Can't cope with my GL face due to manletism.
If your at least normal height, you still outslay tall average looking guy.

If your at least normal height, you still outslay tall average looking guy.
Too bad I'm 169cm, even short for my own family. If I was 176cm like my dad I wouldn't be on this site :feelsree:

so 6ft1 vs 6ft4 are equal in USA?

Im UK and our average heights match. While 6ft 4 still mogs being 6ft 1, 6ft 1 would still be considered tall in these countries = height halo.

manlet copeeeeeee
After 6 foot you aren’t going to get rejected because of your height.

A better looking 6’4 guy will slay more than an uglier 6’5 guy. Only way this question is relevant is if you put identical twins next to each other; one 6’4 and the other 6’5

• JFL
6'5 isn't even close to too tall/freak height, if it were 6'10 or smth you could make the case, but if everything else is equal taller is always better

$500 million vs $550 million type thread.

We're already millionaires but which one might be better my dude??? Maybe the cutoff for diminishing returns is actually $600 million? Millionaire theory being developed pog

Don't you realize that this is a obvious troll post? :lul: Low IQ retard
Seen to many of your posts. I think you are projecting a bit. You are probably a manlet tbh.

More than 6foot 2 can start have diminishing returns

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel

Based on real life experience I’d say this poll is accurate. 6’1-6’2 is the most attractive height. Above 6’4 becomes ogre tier in my opinion.

5’6-5’8 = short.

5’9-5’11 = average.

6’0-6’2 = tall.

6’3-6’4 = very tall.

6’5 and above = ogre.

According to this statistic, the best height seems to be 6 feet 5

Attachments

• stat.png
    stat.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 5
Seen to many of your posts. I think you are projecting a bit. You are probably a manlet tbh.
Yeah, i am a 5'11" manlet, it's over if you arent 6'4".
And meanwhile, 5'9" Chad is banging your oneitis right now.

5’6-5’8 = short.

5’9-5’11 = average.

6’0-6’2 = tall.

6’3-6’4 = very tall.

6’5 and above = ogre.
Cope, tall starts at 6'2" in the west.

Last edited:
Taller the better always if you are 6"5 people will legit see you as a god imagine 6"8 6"11

What is ideal for slaying sluts 20+

6ft5 is so damn tall jfl but maybe sluts like it idk. Feels like a giraffe.
id say 6’3 cus it doesnt have any health risks like back problems and stuff but its def tall

u think 6ft5 is ideal boyo?

Yes but there is not much of a difference between 6'4 to 6'5. A 5'6 foid is not going to notice to be able to tell the difference. 6'5 is ideal though as long as it also comes with a big frame.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5393
Taller is always better but you get diminishing returns after 6’3” I think. You have to remember that 95% of people are under 6’2”

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
Taller is better for slaying, but at extreme heights your quality of life will begin to suffer. Harder to fit in cars, beds, through doors etc. You will also have to spend a shitload of money on food especially if you have a large frame with good muscle mass.