6month mewing+2months hard mewing

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
The only difference i see is haircut..from subhuman to subhuman :feelstastyman:
Its almost 2024,and retards who cope with jewing still exist :soy:
@5.5psl

Ps. If you see any "improvements" you should check your eyesight and killyourself!

Also nigga took before picture in sunlight,where the one in after he is manipulating with shadows

Yeah...lets downvote the only real comment...fucking soyditters :feelsree:
Whats funny is he is covering 90% of his neck in afterpic with winter jacket..."muh posture"
Its all fraud,boyos!!!

20231211 135145

Attachments

• RDT_20231211_134339.mp4
    756.3 KB
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, ducktruck and 4 others
Mewing is real, from a growth standpoint, aka being born to adulthood, it has temporary effects such as raising hyoid bone, which puts it more into the frauding category.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, polishcel and 14yearoldpslmogger
"3/10 needs double jaw surgery"

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and VladimirtheGreat
Peoples in the mewing reddit are some of the most retarded copers in existence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, sayi, zura and 7 others
The only difference i see is haircut..from subhuman to subhuman :feelstastyman:
Its almost 2024,and retards who cope with jewing still exist :soy:
@5.5psl

Ps. If you see any "improvements" you should check your eyesight and killyourself!

Also nigga took before picture in sunlight,where the one in after he is manipulating with shadows

Yeah...lets downvote the only real comment...fucking soyditters :feelsree:
Whats funny is he is covering 90% of his neck in afterpic with winter jacket..."muh posture"
Its all fraud,boyos!!!

View attachment 2601550

Dude's mouth still open, explains a lot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, polishcel and Skywalker
this is why everything went to shit after photoshop lol

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Peoples in the mewing reddit are some of the most retarded copers in existence.
Mewing isn't cope. Neither is having good posture. It's nature.

Mewing isn't cope. Neither is having good posture. It's nature.

If you're old enough to have heard about this forum it absolutely is a retarded cope. Plus i'm pretty sure that a kid who would put pressure on his maxilla non stop would get severe tmj and a sfs with age.

If you're old enough to have heard about this forum it absolutely is a retarded cope. Plus i'm pretty sure that a kid who would put pressure on his maxilla non stop would get severe tmj and a sfs with age.
You don’t even know what mewing is. It’s not about “forcing your tongue with pressure non stop” it’s about regaining proper oral posture which should be natural but to most simply isn’t. At the very least it will minimise your maxilla/mandible dropping further down and backwards. Wolfs law.

You don’t even know what mewing is. It’s not about “forcing your tongue with pressure non stop” it’s about regaining proper oral posture which should be natural but to most simply isn’t. At the very least it will minimise your maxilla/mandible dropping further down and backwards. Wolfs law.

You're so dumb it's beyond cringe at that point. Go talk to a surgeon or an ortho about your wolf's law, and see what they tell you. Like the 2 NM of your tongue resting on your palate is gonna do something, mewing has to be the most retarded looksmaxxing cope out there.

• +1
Reactions: sayi and humanoidsub7
You're so dumb it's beyond cringe at that point. Go talk to a surgeon or an ortho about your wolf's law, and see what they tell you. Like the 2 NM of your tongue resting on your palate is gonna do something, mewing has to be the most retarded looksmaxxing cope out there.
Lol

I’ve personally achieved forward growth in 4 years worth of mewing but apparently it’s cope and does nothing because some rando on .org says so haha guess my own results just are fake then

• JFL
Reactions: DeformedCell
I’ve personally achieved forward growth in 4 years worth of mewing but apparently it’s cope and does nothing because some rando on .org says so haha guess my own results just are fake then

Mirin, maxfacs on suicide watch. Surgery is now obsolete, it has just been confirmed by delonregen on looksmax.org.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back