6pack + muscles can be your last hope if your oneitis has rejected you at first

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
short story:
I've known one female friend for like2-3 months
Typically average, but I had like 0 sex appeal towards her. She was okeish - but nothing special

Yesterday, for the first time I've seen her boobs (she just wore clothes that she looked like a whore)
my attraction has increased exponentially. She doesn't have butter face tho - so that's important

my theory: You can be avg/okeish to a girl, but if she sees you half-naked (gymmaxed) you can make up for your face and change
the fate (initial lack of interest)

Might be cope, but also might be a lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9827, Deleted member 11479, GigaAscender and 9 others
Bimax + Eppley are definitely your last hope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, mogstar, Candy Cane and 3 others
this is what every gymcel normie thinks muhh i need good body and i slay everyone meanwhile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9827, Lmao, mogstar and 11 others
Never skip neckday

this is what every gymcel normie thinks muhh i need good body and i slay everyone meanwhile: View attachment 1085020
when I met my oneitis she wanted to see my and mine friends abs (we were talking about bodyfat levels)
as a bloatcel I didn't show it and didn't change my fate

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
women don't care about looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero, ManzareK and 5 others
Rape is the hope

If you looksmax, you should try to get 6-pack. Not just because of the abs, but because low body fat (that you need for abs to show) makes your face better looking.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, ezio6 and 1 other person
If you looksmax, you should try to get 6-pack. Not just because of the abs, but because low body fat (that you need for abs to show) makes your face better looking.
Yeah abs are a bonus.

Can’t go around showing your 6 pack to everyone but same thing can’t be said about your chiseled face

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
short story:
I've known one female friend for like2-3 months
Typically average, but I had like 0 sex appeal towards her. She was okeish - but nothing special

Yesterday, for the first time I've seen her boobs (she just wore clothes that she looked like a whore)
my attraction has increased exponentially. She doesn't have butter face tho - so that's important

my theory: You can be avg/okeish to a girl, but if she sees you half-naked (gymmaxed) you can make up for your face and change
the fate (initial lack of interest)

Might be cope, but also might be a lifefuel
Wtf slayer

mirin

Cliffs on this autistic marketing ploy intertwined with "advice"?
dn watch. just linked the first video on a google search lol