7/10 won't cut it

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
Not even being a 7/10 will cut it unless your willing to cope somewhat. Gotta be an 8/10+ to see real results from your looks. I ran Shawn Wayans, tyson Beckford, and Don Benjamin on the pink mirror rating site and they got 8's. So if you want celeb level tutorial mode lifestyle. It's 8 or death.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 18244
Not even being a 7/10 will cut it unless your willing to cope somewhat. Gotta be an 8/10+ to see real results from your looks. I ran Shawn Wayans, tyson Beckford, and Don Benjamin on the pink mirror rating site and they got 8's. So if you want celeb level tutorial mode lifestyle. It's 8 or death.
fuck off tbh if chadlite won't cut it for average girls it's over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
literally everybody has a a gf here
keep coping you mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
In the UK, 1 flaw is enough to be convicted of subhumanity and sentenced to a lifetime of inceldom.

If you're a lucky, moneymaxxed STEMcel you can get a used up, post-college whore to betabux (If you're okay with getting cucked by Chad every now and again ;))

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
In the UK, 1 flaw is enough to be convicted of subhumanity and sentenced to a lifetime of inceldom.

If you're a lucky, moneymaxxed STEMcel you can get a used up, post-college whore to betabux (If you're okay with getting cucked by Chad every now and again ;))
Our last hope

cope :lul::lul::lul: if you were htn and man sized you could have had many girls

What the fuck are you on about. Pink mirror means nothing. I literally got a 10 on there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
What the fuck are you on about. Pink mirror means nothing. I literally got a 10 on there.
I'm not on anything. It's just that I score 8.69 consistently on there so I thought it could've held some water. I guess not.

Op is either really ugly or a curry
It's probably cause I'm really ugly. I'm swallowing the black pill now. When I was blue or red pilled I'd get kicked out of nightclubs for trying to talk to foids. I am going to need surgery ASAP.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
There was also a time a bitch screenshotted her rejecting me and calling me ugly ass and a freak but then all of her friends snapped her calling her a bitch.

• +1