7 Examples of the racepill in the world

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community
The brutal truth that European ancestry is correlated to your SMV, and halo that Eurocentric features give to ethnics.

China

This study reveal that populations in the North such as Mongolian, Xibo, Oroqen, Hezhen, Northern Han Chinese and Tu inherited much more European ancestry than populations in the South, such as She, Tujia, Yi, Miao and Southern Han Chinese.

The result? Northern Chinese are taller and broader, eyes are more narrow, fairer skin, and longer faces. The Southern Chinese are shorter in stature, big round eyes, darker complexion, rounder faces, and shorter necks.

I am sure you can find difference between them, it is very clear. Fucking brutal.

Central Asia

Kazakhstan, is almost 20% ethnically Russian with significant ancestry. Turkmenistan is about 2.2% ethnically Russian, but mostly Turkmen with much less russian ancestry and influence. This has resulted in Kazakh girls looking much better than their Uzbek counterparts.

Both stacies in their own respective countries, but clearly the Kazakh girl on right looks much better. Very easy to tell which one has had more European ancestry.

Arabia

Arabia is very diverse and this study proves "Both Ethiopians and Yemenis contain an almost-equal proportion of Eurasian-specific M and N and African-specific lineages and therefore cluster together in a multidimensional scaling plot between Near Eastern and sub-Saharan African populations.

This is quite different to Lebanese, who are clustered with Palestinians + Syrians , so it is very easy to tell difference between Yemeni and Lebanese stacylites.

INDIA

No need for any study here, North and South Indian mogs are brutal. This was most stacy Dravidian girl I could find.

Africa

Horn Africans have a lot more European ancestry than their African counterparts due to resisting Bantu expansion and keeping West Eurasian admixture which has resulted in more sharp features and generally lighter skin without being mixed.

This one is comparable to North and South India divide. Ethiopian stacy brutally fogs 99% of Black girls unless they are mixed.

Latin America

Argentina is the Latin American country with the most European ancestry, with about 77% of genetic contribution being European, 17% being native american and the rest too insignificant to matter. Compared to Mexico, a mixed ethnic mestizo hellhole.

Almost 5/8 of Argentinians are of Italian descent, this Argentine stacy fogs. Brutal pill for mestizocels.

B-but "muh BBC". Quiet nigcels, it is a lie fabricated by Jewish media. The closer you are to white, the higher your SMV, hence we see the fetishization of lightskins and its why during slavery light-skinned slaves worked in house as they were perceived to be more civilized and intelligent.

Even most high IQ black man, Malcom X, was light skinned and Jewish CIA killed him and lies to you "MLK was the good one". Fkn Jewish lies, niggers cant be smart

In conclusion, more genetic and cultural European influence in populations generally results in more attractiveness and you will have better SMV in anywhere around globe.

Only the better versions of each race can slay in West. For example, a Dravidian Chad cannot slay in Sweden, but a Northern Indian Chad can slay due to the lessened ethinc tax and lighter skin colour halo.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, idkman, Deleted member 14262 and 11 others
Thats why we pakistanis mog the hindu dindu copers we are genetically kind of close with the italians ...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, mewman, Truecel14 and 10 others
Thats why we pakistanis mog the hindu dindu copers we are genetically kind of close with the italians ...
Indians and Pakistanis are genetically from the same stock. See this study. Cope low IQ paki

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lucid, MadTwatter, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
You're saying West Eurasian=European? ok

anyways the kazakh girl on the left brutally fogged the one on the right

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13787, Chadeep and 1 other person
Indians and Pakistanis are genetically from the same stock. See this study. Cope low IQ paki
Author :K. S. Jayaraman

nice try hindu dindu coper trying to associate with paki greatness ...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
You're saying West Eurasian=European? ok

anyways the kazakh girl on the left brutally fogged the one on the right
Kazakhstan is 20% Russian, I am not talking about West Eurasian, I am speaking about proximity to Europe. Hence the study on China and European genetic influence.

Also Kazakh girl is on the right, not the left. Maybe if your reading age was above 18 you would have saw that :lul:
Kazakh girl on right looks much better

Please don't respond if you are autistic or lack IQ.

Kazakhstan is 20% Russian, I am not talking about West Eurasian, I am speaking about proximity to Europe. Hence the study on China and European genetic influence.

Also Kazakh girl is on the right, not the left. Maybe if your reading age was above 18 you would have saw that :lul:

Please don't respond if you are autistic or lack IQ.
Yeah the one on the right looks far worse than the one on the left but you said otherwise

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I am Ethiopian (mogger dna according to this), Mongolian (more mogger dna) and German (Extremely mogger Dna)

Also most Kazakh girls look like a Chinese/Siberian mix, i highly doubt that girl is full Kazakh

glutathione injection is a must if you are ethnic.

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon and thereallegend
Cope, Dravidians mog Pakistanis into the dirt.
Richer countries, better bones, have more SMV and are considered more attractive

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Toth's thot and rand anon
Richer countries, better bones, have more SMV and are considered more attractive
Average looksmax hindu droon
shut the fuck up coping subhuman

Pakistan is richer than dindustan

Average looksmax hindu droon
shut the fuck up coping subhuman

Pakistan is richer than dindustan
Sri Lanka/GDP per capita
3,682.04 USD (2020)

Pakistan/GDP per capita
1,193.73 USD (2020)

Sri Lankan Bvlls mog

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Toth's thot
Sri Lanka/GDP per capita
3,682.04 USD (2020)

Pakistan/GDP per capita
1,193.73 USD (2020)

Sri Lankan Bvlls mog
Source:

Hindudinducope.org

The brutal truth that European ancestry is correlated to your SMV, and halo that Eurocentric features give to ethnics.

China

This study reveal that populations in the North such as Mongolian, Xibo, Oroqen, Hezhen, Northern Han Chinese and Tu inherited much more European ancestry than populations in the South, such as She, Tujia, Yi, Miao and Southern Han Chinese.

The result? Northern Chinese are taller and broader, eyes are more narrow, fairer skin, and longer faces. The Southern Chinese are shorter in stature, big round eyes, darker complexion, rounder faces, and shorter necks.

I am sure you can find difference between them, it is very clear. Fucking brutal.
View attachment 1769103View attachment 1769106 View attachment 1769107

Central Asia

Kazakhstan, is almost 20% ethnically Russian with significant ancestry. Turkmenistan is about 2.2% ethnically Russian, but mostly Turkmen with much less russian ancestry and influence. This has resulted in Kazakh girls looking much better than their Uzbek counterparts.

Both stacies in their own respective countries, but clearly the Kazakh girl on right looks much better. Very easy to tell which one has had more European ancestry.
View attachment 1769175View attachment 1769184

Arabia

Arabia is very diverse and this study proves "Both Ethiopians and Yemenis contain an almost-equal proportion of Eurasian-specific M and N and African-specific lineages and therefore cluster together in a multidimensional scaling plot between Near Eastern and sub-Saharan African populations.

This is quite different to Lebanese, who are clustered with Palestinians + Syrians , so it is very easy to tell difference between Yemeni and Lebanese stacylites.

View attachment 1769246View attachment 1769248

INDIA

No need for any study here, North and South Indian mogs are brutal. This was most stacy Dravidian girl I could find.
View attachment 1769279View attachment 1769270

Africa

Horn Africans have a lot more European ancestry than their African counterparts due to resisting Bantu expansion and keeping West Eurasian admixture which has resulted in more sharp features and generally lighter skin without being mixed.s

This one is comparable to North and South India divide. Ethiopian stacy brutally fogs 99% of Black girls unless they are mixed.
View attachment 1769298View attachment 1769310

Latin America

Argentina is the Latin American country with the most European ancestry, with about 77% of genetic contribution being European, 17% being native american and the rest too insignificant to matter. Compared to Mexico, a mixed ethnic mestizo hellhole.

Almost 5/8 of Argentinians are of Italian descent, this Argentine stacy fogs. Brutal pill for mestizocels.
View attachment 1769385View attachment 1769389

B-but "muh BBC". Quiet nigcels, it is a lie fabricated by Jewish media. The closer you are to white, the higher your SMV, hence we see the fetishization of lightskins and its why during slavery light-skinned slaves worked in house as they were perceived to be more civilized and intelligent.

Even most high IQ black man, Malcom X, was light skinned and Jewish CIA killed him and lies to you "MLK was the good one". Fkn Jewish lies, niggers cant be smart
.View attachment 1769411

In conclusion, more genetic and cultural European influence in populations generally results in more attractiveness and you will have better SMV in anywhere around globe.

Only the better versions of each race can slay in West. For example, a Dravidian Chad cannot slay in Sweden, but a Northern Indian Chad can slay due to the lessened ethinc tax and lighter skin colour halo.
Good thread, disagreed with the "niggers can't be smart part". Sounds too absolute.
Anyways, this applies 90% of the time. Some exceptions include: It's not like the Argentine stacies mog the Brazilian ones just because they are more white/caucasoid/euro-centric
But we do have to agree that looking euro-centric increases your chances. Undeniable fact.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, KING REIDYZ, thereallegend and 1 other person
I am Ethiopian (mogger dna according to this), Mongolian (more mogger dna) and German (Extremely mogger Dna)
Ethiopian and German sounds like a mogger and a fogger mix
2974968_1657222571568.png

Attachments

• 1657222571568.png
    1657222571568.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Its bullshit and has been debunked several times :ROFLMAO: Keep coping tho

Am I the only one who thinks shorter/wider face is better than tall skull?

Am I the only one who thinks shorter/wider face is better than tall skull?
Yes in general it is but imo being taller with taller skull is better than manlet with good skull.

Yes in general it is but imo being taller with taller skull is better than manlet with good skull.
True but when you get to lanklet tier height you usually suffer from long midface. PSL legends are a very rare exception

Giga cope, the average paki look like a Bollywood actor lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
Am I the only one who also likes the Kazakh girl on the left. Obviously the one on the right is also attractive.

You are genetically loser to curries than Italiana you fool

PROUD OF MY 25 PERCENT NORTHERN CHINESE GENES

I agree mostly but the Latin America example is utter bullshit. The one on the right is 10x sexier.

Central Asia

View attachment 1769175View attachment 1769184
Actually, the uzbek girl looks more european than the right one, the kazakh just look like corean or smth

Actually, the uzbek girl looks more european than the right one, the kazakh just look like corean or smth
Uzbek girls are much darker and closer to look like Indian. Kazakh girls are whiter and much taller

Author :K. S. Jayaraman
View attachment 1769430

nice try hindu dindu coper trying to associate with paki greatness ...
Paki greatness, very great I bet every Pakistani foid felt very proud watching their "men" start 4 wars and lose them all😭😭😭

Jfl if you think you're country is anything other than a proxy to contain india funded by the west