7 inch penis

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Just measured my penis and when fully erect it’s 6.7 inches which I just round to 7 JFL

This made me realise that length doesn’t matter if your penis isn’t thick as my dick doesn’t look as long as it should. Also on things such as videos and photos thickness tends to stand out more than length

thanks this looksmaxxed me

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern, Deleted member 17735, Ruben and 2 others
Just measured my penis and when fully erect it’s 6.7 inches which I just round to 7 JFL

This made me realise that length doesn’t matter if your penis isn’t thick as my dick doesn’t look as long as it should. Also on things such as videos and photos thickness tends to stand out more than length
I knew you weren't really black. How can you be sub 7 inches as a black man

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manu le coq, gymmaxedhorse and Prince charming
7 inches measured from top without pushing bone is really good. What's your girth?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
mine is the exact same 6.7 round to 7. and avg girth. but to me it looks kinda skinny compared to its length

might need to try bathmate maxxing

but also OP id say it being thinner makes it look longer tho tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
@zv1212

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Erik-Jón
no way this chode ass nigga is talking shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and ....
mine is the exact same 6.7 round to 7. and avg girth. but to me it looks kinda skinny compared to its length

might need to try bathmate maxxing

but also OP id say it being thinner makes it look longer tho tbh
im 6.2 x 4.25 :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

just bought a new pump tho, dont get bathmate its insanely overpriced dm me if your serious and ill send you a good ebay source. its really nice and costed less than 40 overall including sillicone wrap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 17829

just bought a new pump tho, dont get bathmate its insanely overpriced dm me if your serious and ill send you a good ebay source. its really nice and costed less than 40 overall including sillicone wrap
thats good for a subhuman soon to be trans manlet like you.

you would never post your cock because its small dirty chink loving nigger
love how sfcels use N word as some insult, your legit an incel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you're a 5"4 feminine soy cuck, in what world are you superior in any way?

I would grab you by the throat and sodomize you if you said this to me irl you 5"4 manlet soon to be trans whore :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wonderwhy, Deleted member 17311, incel194012940 and 3 others
love how sfcels use N word as some insult, your legit an incel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you're a 5"4 feminine soy cuck, in what world are you superior in any way?

I would grab you by the throat and sodomize you if you said this to me irl you 5"4 manlet soon to be trans whore :forcedsmile:
im 5"5.5 motherfucker say that again and i will lose control
Dragon ball goku

• Love it
Reactions: evap0

still enough. i made a few threads debunking dick size importance

and thanks sir

and thanks sir
lol its not enough, what kind of cope is that :lul:

how in the fuck could dick size not be important nigga

lol its not enough, what kind of cope is that :lul:

how in the fuck could dick size not be important nigga
because you dont need a top 5% penis to make a girl cum otherwise women wouldve weeded out small dicks through natural selection 10s or hundreds of thousands of years ago

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón

Your girth is brutal but your length isn’t bad

because you dont need a top 5% penis to make a girl cum otherwise women wouldve weeded out small dicks through natural selection 10s or hundreds of thousands of years ago
10s of thousands of years ago hypergamy didnt exist and women were attracted to fat men with money because it signified financial security

holy shit it takes 30 seconds to disprove this dickcel cope :lul:

10s of thousands of years ago hypergamy didnt exist and women were attracted to fat men with money because it signified financial security

holy shit it takes 30 seconds to disprove this dickcel cope :lul:
https://looksmax.org/threads/dick-l...and-most-of-you-are-spouting-feminist.528856/

read this^ ur spouting feminist propaganda

plus im 7 inches so im not coping + im the person who researched female orgasm the most on this entire forum and made a course on it which many people brought

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
https://looksmax.org/threads/dick-l...and-most-of-you-are-spouting-feminist.528856/

read this^ ur spouting feminist propaganda

plus im 7 inches so im not coping + im the person who researched female orgasm the most on this entire forum and made a course on it which many people brought
this makes sense however women seeing a dick under 6 inches would literally kick you out of their house. it doesnt matter what they like, they arent smart enough to distinguish what matters

what's your experience with foids?
since you''re jacked I think it should make you looks bigger,even tho you're surely above average, did you ear any complaints?

Just have 7 inch theory confirmed

this makes sense however women seeing a dick under 6 inches would literally kick you out of their house. it doesnt matter what they like, they arent smart enough to distinguish what matters
more feminist propaganda

may aswell say guys kick all girls with anything under double D tits out their house. and now girls go and start spouting it on pinkpill forum to make all girls insecure

more feminist propaganda

may aswell say guys kick all girls with anything under double D tits out their house. and now girls go and start spouting it on pinkpill forum to make all girls insecure
how in the fuck is that feminist propoganda that makes no fucking sense.

they want a dick that looks and feels good. your own orgasm chart proved it. it need to look good and be girthy

and thanks sir
Stop gaslighting him. His girth is over tier.

@zv1212 don’t listen to this:bluepill: You need to fix that girth with bathmate but your length is enough

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 17829
Stop gaslighting him. His girth is over tier.

@zv1212 don’t listen to this:bluepill: You need to fix that girth with bathmate but your length is enough
if i can get to 5 inch girth ill be fine. after pumping im like .4 inches thicker fr. it lasts a few hours, which is long enough