I re-measured my penis (erect version)

• +1
Reactions: silencio
It’s a pretty shitty representation but it matches what ur saying

Obv it doesnt match the measured length cuz its a shadow or whatver
Yeah, an actual picture would be better. I do have one but I already explained why I can’t show that.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and silencio
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Michael Myers
So your EQ changes your girth by like .7 and BP lenght by 1.1 inch
Why are you still hogging me about girth when I already said it didn’t change? No, the EQ could be responsible for 0.5 for length. Maybe go back and read where I said I’m using a measuring tape this time around instead of a ruler. :hnghn:

I'm busy busting a nut to @optimisticzoomer 's avi, don't interrupt me bhai, or you will have to face the consequences.
I have it saved on my computer. Fapfolder type of shit innit. :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and silencio
Why are you still hogging me about girth when I already said it didn’t change? No, the EQ could be responsible for 0.5 for length. Maybe go back and read where I said I’m using a measuring tape this time around instead of a ruler. :hnghn:
bp with a measuring tape theory and compare ur old ruler 6 bp claims with current 6.5 measuring tape claim caged tbh

Mirin girth. I remeasured today and I’ve apparently went up to 6.1 inches girth. This is unpumped btw. I just need to gain .4 more inches girth and I am a full on chode.
IMG 1531

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Moderator btw

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
nice cock bro

Why do u want everyone to post their dick measurements on ur profile
Because i’m creating my own little database and i want to remember everyones sizes

• JFL
bp with a measuring tape theory and compare ur old ruler 6 bp claims with current 6.5 measuring tape claim caged tbh
No idea why you’re still arguing when the OP is to be taken seriously as I’ve not frauded and I’ve had others confirm it as well. This is just a you problem. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
No idea why you’re still arguing when the OP is to be taken seriously as I’ve not frauded and I’ve had others confirm it as well. This is just a you problem. :ROFLMAO:
okay bro u went from 6x5 to 7.1x6 bc of EQ its a common thing

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and Michael Myers
Mirin girth. I remeasured today and I’ve apparently went up to 6.1 inches girth. This is unpumped btw. I just need to gain .4 more inches girth and I am a full on chode.
Mirin bhai, 6.125 inches of girth. How long did it take for you to get there? I personally don’t want to PEmaxx because I like the aesthetics of my dick and I’ve seen other guys’ before and afters and their afters just lost aesthetics in comparison. Has it been the same for you? Compare pics if you can, that way you can tell.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
okay bro u went from 6x5 to 7.1x6 bc of EQ its a common thing
Putting words in my mouth. You are genuinely retarded. My condolences. :lul:

No pics no care (jk lemme lick dat cock)

• JFL
I used a measuring tape for both length and girth. Ruler gives me higher numbers (between 6.7 and 7.1 inches BP), but I feel these numbers are more accurate.

• Length
    • 5.875 inches NBP (or 5.9 inches)
    • 6.5 inches BP

Putting words in my mouth. You are genuinely retarded. My condolences. :lul:
IMG 1003
@cytoplasm mirin EQ gains bud?

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
Mirin bhai, 6.125 inches of girth. How long did it take for you to get there? I personally don’t want to PEmaxx because I like the aesthetics of my dick and I’ve seen other guys’ before and afters and their afters just lost aesthetics in comparison. Has it been the same for you? Compare pics if you can, that way you can tell.
I've restarted PE at the end of January this year. My dick hasn't gotten ugly (yet), but I've only gotten very few blisters which went away in a few days. My dick has gotten darker from pumping over 10 hg, but I don't really care since I'm already black.

• JFL
Its weight loss. I'll finally get to 5 bp by the end of my cut (y)
5 BP is a good size. @Michael Myers would say it’s very close to big territory but not quite huge

• Love it
Reactions: cytoplasm
You must have a baseball bat shape as mine. Mirin. :feelsautistic:
nah its like a horseshoe shape, i mean that from the base it gets bigger at the middle and then past that it gets smaller

I've restarted PE at the end of January this year. My dick hasn't gotten ugly (yet), but I've only gotten very few blisters which went away in a few days. My dick has gotten darker from pumping over 10 hg, but I don't really care since I'm already black.
That’s a really good point. :feelskek: But I simply don’t want to risk it. How long have you been doing PE in total?

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
nah its like a horseshoe shape, i mean that from the base it gets bigger at the middle and then past that it gets smaller
Pics? :feelshmm:

5 BP is a good size. @Michael Myers would say it’s very close to big territory but not quite huge
5 x 4.5 is ideal.

• +1
my gf talks about how niggers have bigger dicks and this retard here saying 4.5x5 is ideal
I may be a retard but you’re a cuck for still being with your gf while she’s straight up disrespecting you like that. :hnghn:

I may be a retard but you’re a cuck for still being with your gf while she’s straight up disrespecting you like that. :hnghn:
how? I have a big dick it doesnt matter

• Woah
how? I have a big dick it doesnt matter
You are a cuck with no honor. I still remember the story of this guy who divorced his wife because she called men of other races attractive. :feelshaha: Not all men can be that based so I would understand you couldn’t do that *cough* CUCK! *cough*. :feelshmm: