70 YEAR OLD CHINESE GAY WANTS TO BE MY SUGAR DADDY

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and humanoidsub7
  • JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar
I've often wondered about scenarios like this and how I would react in them, but reading this and having to give you advice on it means I really have to imagine myself in your place. And I realize that fuck no, no amount of money would make me degrade myself like this.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Earth Dollar
Nigger are you trying to be the next JE type victim? this is what its going to happen: At first it will be easy money, eventually he will ask you for more and bring you closer to him or even other powerful homosexuals, and when you realize its too late. You get stuck as a sexual toy within a bunch of homosexual perverts. If you want to be just as retarded as a foid then go ahead. But im 100% sure you are going to regret
thats alot of .org
and OP @Earth Dollar most of .org would "take it" :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Primalsplit, Earth Dollar and 1 other person
in recent developments on the forum, can this thread be moved into Moneymaxing and Success? :feelskek: @Lmao @NumbThePain

thx for the amazing thread OP @Earth Dollar @Primalsplit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, murdah, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
Ask for the money money first, at least half of it
I would tbh 🤣🤣😳
4000 is a lot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shalomnigga and Skywalker
Denounce him to the proper authorities. You might get more money because of "mental health reparations" and at the same time you will keep your honor or what's left of it.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
NOT TRYING TO LOSE MY CONNECTIONS PLUS 4K A WEEK IS A QUARTER OF A MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR AND HE MAY EVEN INCREASE IT IF WE GET CLOSER
He wants to have anal sex with you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Primalsplit
Don't, that actually looks dangerous, you don't want a male to become obsessed about you, he could ruin your life, or try to poison\kill you if you don't keep advancing the relationship

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Earth Dollar
are you trying to be the next JE type victim? this is what its going to happen: At first it will be easy money, eventually he will ask you for more and bring you closer to him or even other powerful homosexuals, and when you realize its too late. You get stuck as a sexual toy within a bunch of homosexual perverts. If you want to be just as retarded as a foid then go ahead. But im 100% sure you are going to regret
if OP is smart, he'll be the next JE himself and record all incriminating evidence he can on him and afterwards flip the switch on him and blackmail him out of money to stay quiet. That's how Jeffrey got into the game, by blackmailing Lex Wexner after being his bottom.

let @Creampie teach you the ways on how to out-jew your mentor.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Skywalker, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh, shalomnigga, Earth Dollar and 1 other person
who is getting fucked tho

did op died?

if OP is smart, he'll be the next JE himself and record all incriminating evidence he can on him and afterwards flip the switch on him and blackmail him out of money to stay quiet. That's how Jeffrey got into the game, by blackmailing Lex Wexner after being his bottom.

let @Creampie teach you the ways on how to out-jew your mentor.
I already talked to him

Update:
We started getting closer but the only thing I've done with him so far is cuddle and cook for him. im getting paid half of what he offered unless I have sex with him which is when we will give me the full $4000. also have been giving him massages and back rubs.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, BeanletMogger and klip11
Update:
We started getting closer but the only thing I've done with him so far is cuddle and cook for him. im getting paid half of what he offered unless I have sex with him which is when we will give me the full $4000. also have been giving him massages and back rubs.
You are a faggot

Update:
how do u look tho why does this old nigga love u so much😭😭

how do u look tho why does this old nigga love u so much😭😭
im 20 but a lot of people think I could pass as 15-16

I guess it's because we have been friends for awhile I have been an emotional companion for him since he doesn't have many people to talk to on a deeper level.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
he has an ex wife and 1 adult kid
how rich we talking for him to be paying $4000 a week like what does he even do. My uncle was about to pay me $200 per night to sleep with him no sex, but the whole family thinks hes gay and he was like 100 mil net worth.

you're getting PAID to have SEX. how can life get better?

• Hmm...
how rich we talking for him to be paying $4000 a week like what does he even do. My uncle was about to pay me $200 per night to sleep with him no sex, but the whole family thinks hes gay and he was like 100 mil net worth.
wtf your uncle paid you to sleep with him

he is in the electric energy business rn and used to work with oil

wtf your uncle paid you to sleep with him

he is in the electric energy business rn and used to work with oil
i mean i was like 14 but i was always super juvenile looking

shits still weird as hell

did he have a crush on you?
idk i thought he was straight he has like 3 daughters but the people that know him think hes gay, i mean i get alot of old people talking to me from both genders cause im like jb and look super approachable even as an adult doesn't always have to be sexual

idk i thought he was straight he has like 3 daughters but the people that know him think hes gay, i mean i get alot of old people talking to me from both genders cause im like jb and look super approachable even as an adult doesn't always have to be sexual
I guess I see where you are coming from

I get a lot of older people talking to me too. my boss call me adorable and cute lmao.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I guess I see where you are coming from

I get a lot of older people talking to me too. my boss call me adorable and cute lmao.
i mean i have like super masculine features like body and voice, but if i leanmaxx again i just look like a straight up femboy half the time

• +1
i mean i have like super masculine features like body and voice, but if i leanmaxx again i just look like a straight up femboy half the time
can relate I'm 187cm and have a deep voice but facially I have very feminine features combined with the fact that im quite thin basically twink tier.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
BACKSTORY: I MET THIS GUY AT A UNIVERSITY EVENT BACK IN EARLY 2023 THROUGH ONE OF MY PROFESSORS. HE HAS CONNECTIONS TO MY UNIVERSITY AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE IMPORTANT TO HAVE CONNECTIONS. LONG STORY SHORT HE HAD A LONG CONVERSATION ABOUT A VARIETY OF TOPICS INCLUDING THINGS ABOUT WHAT I AM STUDYING AND FUTURE PLANS. HE HAD CALLED ME A BRIGHT YOUNG MAN. WE CONTINUED TO KEEP IN CONTACT AND EVEN MEET UP FOR LUNCH. I ALWAYS CONSIDERED HIM LIKE AN OLDER FRIEND AND MENTOR.

FLASH FOWARD TO NOW HE HAD MESSAGED ME YESTERDAY SAYING HE HAD SOMETHING HE WANTED OT TALK ABOUT WITH ME. WE MET AND HE SAID HE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP AND IS WILLING TO PAY ME $2500 ON THE SPOT AND $4000 WEEKLY IF I AGREE TO BE HIS SEXUAL AND ROMANTIC COMPANION. WTF I AM STILL IN SHOCK. IDK EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY NOW BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY CONNECTIONS.

@5.5psl
easy 18k a month

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and Skywalker
this is how top .org members make their living........
also if you play your cards right you might inherit some money from him or else
he is 70 years old afterall
could die any moment technically

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Earth Dollar, BeanletMogger and shalomnigga
can relate I'm 187cm and have a deep voice but facially I have very feminine features combined with the fact that im quite thin basically twink tier.
i hate u why every nigga here blessed with height😡😡

you're obsessed with gooks so youd probably say yes

• Hmm...
you're obsessed with gooks so youd probably say yes
wouldn't say obsessed I just happen to live around a lot and most of my friends growing up were gooks

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
fuck man
yea i would ngl

Over for twinks like you

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back