$700/month after taxes - the amount of freedom

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
This is a bare minimum - exactly how much I need to continue my perfect NEET life in EE
it allows me to continue to not having a job

I'm kinda behind in the space of moneymaxing because I was too busy with sex and social life maxxing (the outcome of my hard work in looksmaxing space)

I know that many methods are outdated/over-saturated etc
The realistic things that come to my mind at these moments are:
- copying something that is new in the West (startup, online biz that has been started like few months ago and still isnt available in my ee shithole)
- actually a job but better than average: programming - I know people who work 2 hours a day and get paid a lot in ee <but they started in 2015..>
- daytrading - my budget is around $5k
- ewhoring of an actual chcik - Im not a chad, but definitely a chadlite or chad for 5 and some 6 uppertier beckies - I know a girl who could
send me a naked pics, but doubt she will agre for face - and I dont want to ruin her life, maybe I could sell her panties?

Any general ideas/industries/specific biz I could copy?

thanks.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and PYT
Is €700 really enough to cover rent and everything else in EE??

I know UK has a lot of welfare, can some UKcel confirm how much welfare is per month, and if that is enough to live NEET?

Is €700 really enough to cover rent and everything else in EE??

I know UK has a lot of welfare, can some UKcel confirm how much welfare is per month, and if that is enough to live NEET?
yes, especially if I live with mother
but I could afford a rent, possibly event the whole apartment
apartment - 300/400 euros (room is like 100-200)
food - 100-200 ueros
other shit -100 euros <easly>

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend