Facebook post image 1592766927

Him now in his late 30s next to Manganiello
Mohmmad irfan pakistan
1200px Joe Manganiello 5 cropped

Screenshot 20201203 151505

Cl 04

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 439 and 3 others
Imagine him walking up to an 18 year old girl and asking for her phone number :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, EverythingMattersCel, Celexawer and 3 others
7'1 is a bit too much

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, itorroella9, PrisonMike and 3 others
7'1 is a bit too much
in height nothing is too much as long as you got the proportions and the body for it and not look like a lanklet.

Cricket is such a lame sport honestly.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and Deleted member 8019
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastGerman and HeavenAdmιn
in height nothing is too much as long as you got the proportions and the body for it and not look like a lanklet.
I agree but I think most women will find him a bit too intimidating,7'1 is giant tier he is not around 6'5-6'7.

I agree but I think most women will find him a bit too intimidating,7'1 is giant tier he is not around 6'5-6'7.
Trust me I'm 6ft3 and they love man being intimidating as long as he looks dom and got the face for it, if you're an incel and intimiadting you're a creep, but if you got looks + is huge (7ft and +) you're gonna wet all girls,

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Trust me I'm 6ft3 and they love man being intimidating as long as he looks dom and got the face for it, if you're an incel and intimiadting you're a creep, but if you got looks + is huge (7ft and +) you're gonna wet all girls,
lol 6'3 is not even comparble to 7'1, its like comparing a 5'3 manlet to a 6'1 guy also being 6'3 is not really that uncommon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019, here, alriodai and 1 other person
lol 6'3 is not even comparble to 7'1, its like comparing a 5'3 manlet to a 6'1 guy also being 6'3 is not really that uncommon.
Yeah exactly lmao.

holy shit jfl at this fucking faggot @WadlowMaxxing this nigga says "being 6ft3 isn't that uncommon" either you think every 5ft10/5ft11 is 6ft4/3 or you're retarded and larping or you live in a city where the average height is 6ft6

• JFL
Reactions: GymcelDoomer and WadlowMaxxing
holy shit jfl at this fucking faggot @WadlowMaxxing this nigga says "being 6ft3 isn't that uncommon" either you think every 5ft10/5ft11 is 6ft4/3 or you're retarded and larping or you live in a city where the average height is 6ft6
terrible reading comprehension,its not super rare you fucking mongoloid retard and that's what I am saying. you can find plenty of chads who are 6'3, you should have asked your mother to put some common sense into you when you were born.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
terrible reading comprehension,its not super rare you fucking mongoloid retard and that's what I am saying. you can find plenty of chads who are 6'3, you should have asked your mother to put some common sense into you when you were born.
i'm sure you see everything from a foid perspective in your mind: only see man that are 6ft2+ when u go outside and ignore all the manlets, 6ft3 and 6ft4 is rare u fucking faggot, u literally making me rage rn cause this is the most fakest shit i've ever read, .me users are so autistic that they never go outside and see the world for itself, holy fucking shit what the hell? "its not super rare" jfl and jfl and jfl at u

i'm sure you see everything from a foid perspective in your mind: only see man that are 6ft2+ when u go outside and ignore all the manlets, 6ft3 and 6ft4 is rare u fucking faggot, u literally making me rage rn cause this is the most fakest shit i've ever read, .me users are so autistic that they never go outside and see the world for itself, holy fucking shit what the hell? "its not super rare" jfl and jfl and jfl at u
like I said work on your reading comprehension, being 6'3 is rare its like 98 percentile height in US for men but it also includes ethnics and boomers. you can find people who are 6'3 if you go to college campus. you were comparing your height to that of the 7'1 guy which is like super rare and I have never seen someone of that height that's why I used the words 'its not even that uncommon' when I responded to your post.

• +1
like I said work on your reading comprehension, being 6'3 is rare its like 98 percentile height in US for men but it also includes ethnics and boomers. you can find people who are 6'3 if you go to college campus. you were comparing your height to that of the 7'1 guy which is like super rare and I have never seen someone of that height that's why I used the words 'its not even that uncommon' when I responded to your post.
Alright bro sorry for the incomprehension or anything, maybe I'm saying that because I am 6ft3 in a country which the average height is 5ft7 (all barefoot), there's so many people frauding here and there that I'm talking about being 6ft4 or 3 barefoot literally, maybe I don't know how it goes in US campus or anything so that's just me, my bad then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9771
incel frame

Alright bro sorry for the incomprehension or anything, maybe I'm saying that because I am 6ft3 in a country which the average height is 5ft7 (all barefoot), there's so many people frauding here and there that I'm talking about being 6ft4 or 3 barefoot literally, maybe I don't know how it goes in US campus or anything so that's just me, my bad then
its alright,I live in UK and live in a mostly white area so I do see people around that height when I go out much different to a country with average height of 5'7.

• +1