7’2 god

With all due respect, if you're straight but find yourself searching through someones reddit posts to see if their cock mogs you, it's time to reevaluate your life

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, it_just_so_happens, Deleted member 4577 and 2 others
No but it made it seem like u wanted to jerk his dick tbhngl :lul::feelskek:
Screenshot 8

People's going nuts about a cock tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Vermilioncore
mogged to death by 7'2 danish gigachad chris christoffersen

AGF-l78HwSHSiw40qMR9UXYkXkf_10adYCAdAjbzXA=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

chris-christoffersen-254f47b4-aeef-4c96-8050-ed46f03de88-resize-750.jpg

15253992-.jpg

With all due respect, if you're straight but find yourself searching through someones reddit posts to see if their cock mogs you, it's time to reevaluate your life
Nah I was just scrolling through his profile to see his face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054 and Chadelite
Captsure

This foid made his dick her wallpaper on her phone. JFL

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 12611, ifyouwannabemylover and 3 others
Meanwhile I'm 24 never able to grow facial hair, virgin, and 5'7 manlet low T faggot
With micropenis
That last part is fixable no? I remember reading something about them giving hormone and it grew massively. I swear no bamboozle. H something.

Already saw this guy on Reddit months ago.

Game over.

Yeah ok he has some inches of height on you and 10x the cawk,but he can't even fit in his shower without bending over,

See being short has its perks too.he probably has to spend alot of money for a bed big enough,
where you can just sleep in your little brothers racecar bed and your feet won't even touch the ends while his feet will be exposed and cold.

Cope this guy won life already, he gets all women without even trying.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
View attachment 268663
7' manlet mogged to death

ABSOLUTELY OVER life is a joke if you aren't the tallest male who ever lived.
If a 9 foot tall guy enters the room, all females will immediately gravitate towards him.

NO CHANCE FOR AVERAGE HEIGHT MALES

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Marsiere214, Yerico7 and 2 others
Hope he isn't on my continent.

Only hope guys like these die early due to heart problems.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Marsiere214, Yerico7 and 3 others
That last part is fixable no? I remember reading something about them giving hormone and it grew massively. I swear no bamboozle. H something.
Im sure it has side effects tho

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and ifyouwannabemylover
15253992-.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Notice how happy the female looks?

FUCKING SUICIDE FUEL!
That's always how women look around extremely tall males!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giphy3

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, beyourself and OCDMaxxing
Nobody questions the fact OP looks at cock pics on /r/MassiveCock

edit: There's some nice looking cocks there. jelly

His pp is upside down.

• +1
Reactions: draco
It all looks fake. Suspiciously beefy for someone that long (even for a steroid user) and obviously frauded close ups.

Have him take a picture next to everyday people to see what his anthrometrics really are.
JFL at not having to duck under door frames

View attachment 268661
Also I have no idea what's going on here, the door is weirdly wide, even for lens distortion standards. As if the door was only 5'8 tall.

Something is fishy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, hairyballscel, Deleted member 5656 and 2 others
It all looks fake. Suspiciously beefy for someone that long (even for a steroid user) and obviously frauded close ups.

Have him take a picture next to everyday people to see what his anthrometrics really are.

Also I have no idea what's going on here, the door is weirdly wide, even for lens distortion standards. As if the door was only 5'8 tall.

Something is fishy.
someone called him out in that reddit comment thread, apparently the door frame photo is taken from some guy’s insta named “Danny Jones Fitness” and is a 6’7” bodybuilder

so i think the whole account might be a larp using a compilation of stolen/ manipulated photos

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 5656 and 4 others
someone called him out in that reddit comment thread, apparently the door frame photo is taken from some guy’s insta named “Danny Jones Fitness” and is a 6’7” bodybuilder

so i think the whole account might be a larp using a compilation of stolen/ manipulated photos
As I knew it was the case.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5656, Deleted member 1707 and 1 other person
at least he'll die before 60 and will be forgotten forever

• JFL
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga
This is most likely a manlet LARP jfl if you can’t tell

You guys are so retarded you take everything as a fact dude says 18 looks like 38, 7’2 but very masc face and that cock??

This forum is filled with normies that somehow accessed blackpill knowledge, you believe everything you see

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, MiroslavBulldosex, hairyballscel and 4 others
Dht

Something is fishy.
Yeah, that dick pic is frayed af lmao, look at how low his balls hang in relation to his shaft.
The door is also small, he says his chin is 6 4 from the ground, that means that door is smaller than 6 4, and normal doors ain't this small

You guys are so retarded you take everything as a fact dude says 18 looks like 38, 7’2 but very masc face and that cock??

This forum is filled with normies that somehow accessed blackpill knowledge, you believe everything you see
Amen lmao
As I knew it was the case.
People in here are easy to manipulate and destroy their egos lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5656, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
im almost positive thats a dick fraud because the legs in that pic are so skinny but this guy is jacked with higher bodyfat
also the tall guy is stolen pics jfl

people here think mewing, surgeries etc is broscience because you love wallowing in subhumanity but think an obvious larp like this is real because you love getting mogged and getting your subhumanity reaffirmed

you retards realize anyone can make a reddit account with stolen random pics of a tall guy and a stolen random dick pic right?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
may god bless whoever invented the 9x19

• JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope
I better start taking the NSFW seriously. Nigga my niece is in the room...

Here’s his dick no homo I found it through his profile
There’s nothing we can do if people like this are walking around

He’s only 18 fuarkkk
This is him View attachment 268646
@Chadelite

Chad goes for prime women, just looksmax and stick to sub 5’s and u will be fine

How do I cope with this

Wait can I make a thread similar to this or will I get banned?
@Gargantuan

Give me a +1 for yes and a WTF for no

Puppy Eyes GIF by memecandy

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan