75% of r/teenagers consider themselves LGBTQ+

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology

IMG 5104
I wasn’t mature enough to know the meaning of “Dildo dodo” mission in GTA vice city when I was 14 and these young normoids be confused of which gender they belong to. Poll might be biased because most of the straight ones choose not to answer anyway.

Regardless, 14yr old American normoids are a never ending clowns to the society.
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Autismcel, mrdouchebag and 19 others
I know this thread will be full of people acting as if they are offended but you have NO RIGHT TO TALK when most of you support this kind of culture and make female characters in videogames like GTA Online

I don't even buy woman in fifa ultimate team, and (((they))) hate it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, wishIwasSalludon, framemoggerr and 5 others
so pathetic JFL. They are fuckin 14 yos they know NOTHING about life yet thes refer themselves as they/them and they know they are gay even tho these ppl never had sex in their life

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, greywind, OwenGwyther and 1 other person
Those image-obsessed little faggots are LARPing to sound edgy. Happens all the time, when you have a camera and microphone in your face. It's either that, or 100,000 years of human evolution suddenly took a radical detour. Tell me which you think is more likely.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, HTNcutecel and OwenGwyther
Gayteens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Meteor21, Chadeep and 8 others
I mean, who else would be browsing "r/teenagers". 1 out of 20 are chad trolls, 4 out of 20 are some innocent kids and the rest are depressed homosexuals

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, aspiringexcel, got.daim and 2 others
Selection bias

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and got.daim
If it's on Reddit than it's true

They're just desperate . Ive met incels who didnt identify as such tell me that they're bisexual (most of them being guys) on my chadfish account . Jfl , brutal man . Men would turn bisexual , gay and fag just to have physical intimacy . Normies would rather become fag than accepting the bp

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Chadeep and bloomercel
MOM IT'S NOT A PHASE, I'M A REAL GOTH GIRL WHO IS BISEXUAL TRANSPANSEXUAL ALLY OF GAYS!!!
KEK THEY'LL GROW OUT OF IT

i rate it, they're converting future chads to faggots early

the anti natalist degen brainwashing has worked wonderfully on late gen zed and gen alfah. now instead of skeptical whites they will have compliant low iq retards who are easy to control

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
I know this thread will be full of people acting as if they are offended but you have NO RIGHT TO TALK when most of you support this kind of culture and make female characters in videogames like GTA Online

I don't even buy woman in fifa ultimate team, and (((they))) hate it
Based

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator
What do you expect, everyone on reddit is a faggot soycuck

It's fucking Reddit. The greatest den of subhumanity and degeneracy. What did you expect? Of course it's full of these people!

Well, first it was LGBT - lesbian, gay, bi, trans.
Then it became LGBTQ - adding queers or questioning.
Then LGBTQI - intersex added.
Next LGBTQIA - asexual.
Next LGBTQIA+ - the "+" is for others.
A fork named LGBTQIA2S+ then appeared adding "two-spirit" people.
Another organization then invented LGBTQQICAPF2K+.
The definition is expanding day by day and now basically includes everything, but some people still use LGBT because it's shorter, everyone is now LGBT!