75000 IU of beta-carotene daily for facial tan gains

awesomemc101

awesomemc101

doing my skincare atm
legit only been taking for maybe 1.5-2 weeks and already an insane noticeable, positive difference in my facial coloration. 75K IU is the move.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and ZakNoel
megadosing beta carotene is my biggest regret and source of worry I'm scared I will get lung cancer down the line as a young impressionable kid who browsed lookisms.net I legit took 200 000 IU a day for a year my skin was completely yellow

but its been years and nothing happened so good luck

• +1
Reactions: ZakNoel and awesomemc101
megadosing beta carotene is my biggest regret and source of worry I'm scared I will get lung cancer down the line as a young impressionable kid who browsed lookisms.net I legit took 200 000 IU a day for a year my skin was completely yellow

but its been years and nothing happened so good luck
why would you get lung cancer?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

supplementation of beta carotene up the risk of lung cancer per 30%, the ''high'' dosages they used in that study were only 10% of what I took on a daily basis lmao, and a third of what you take
yea but upon further review of the study it only says for smokers and workers exposed to asbestos; while i’m sure it maybe raises it 1-2% or even less, it’s only bad when paired with smoking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815