78 y old blackpill dad heightpill yesterday

Deleted member 11388

Deleted member 11388

International Playboy
my dad is 183 cm and was a fucking chad with full dark facial hair+ dark hair + blue eyes, masc mogger, high earner and slayer.

He told me yesterday in random convo that guys below 180cm( are insecure, half-men wimps who overcompensate their insecurities.

Hearing that from a 78 y old man who can barely use internet and is very conservative and traditional made me realize how lucky i am for being 186cm.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lygodactylus, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5180 and 14 others
why is your dad 78

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 8165 and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, evap0, Deleted member 15984 and 15 others
Its nearly 2022 and people are still talking about muh 6ft muh tall is best :soy:

Its well established that the ideal male height is 5'9-5'10. Being 6ft+ is soooo last century. Keep up with the times gramps

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8165, Frank Jack and 12 others
nigga is 50

• JFL
Reactions: evap0, AscendingHero, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
@Yolosweg , aka the oldest motherfucker on this forum

That's what my 102 year old dad tells me too, you need to be at least 180cm

why is your dad 78
married twice, i got an older sister, she is 50 or smth.
Also my mom is 14 y younger than my dad rofl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8165, germanlooks and 4 others
married twice, i got an older sister, she is 50 or smth.
How old are your kids?!

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946 and never_lucky
SO what your saying is your dad is a pedo?!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ManzareK, Pussyslayer, AscendingHero and 11 others
Its nearly 2022 and people are still talking about muh 6ft muh tall is best :soy:

Its well established that the ideal male height is 5'9-5'10. Being 6ft+ is soooo last century. Keep up with the times gramps
considering new generations are getting taller and taller and 180 he considered 50 years ago to be minimum it was a quite insane cutoff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
my dad is 183 cm and was a fucking chad with full dark facial hair+ dark hair + blue eyes, masc mogger, high earner and slayer.

He told me yesterday in random convo that guys below 180cm( are insecure, half-men wimps who overcompensate their insecurities.

Hearing that from a 78 y old man who can barely use internet and is very conservative and traditional made me realize how lucky i am for being 186cm.
Pozdravi oca od mene (170cm) i reci mu da ima pravo:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
considering new generations are getting taller and taller and 180 he considered 50 years ago to be minimum it was a quite insane cutoff
wtf I'm only 174cm and I don't even feel small tbh, espeicially when I wear my 1 inch lifts.

UK is supposed to be a bit smaller than US/Europe though

wtf I'm only 174cm and I don't even feel small tbh, espeicially when I wear my 1 inch lifts.

well in Balkans average is like 180cm these days i think

Oldcel cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hueless, Sens and 2 others
My dad wouldve been 88 years old if he was alive today and im 27 lol

True, however the cutoff is 190 not 180
I need to beat up atleast two 180 cm betas every time i enter a bar/club
I am 195 cm btw

• JFL

What is your facial PSL for multiple freshers' to be swooning over you?

Established by chad manlet copers?

• +1

Your dad is a huge faggot :sick: 6ft and thinks hes shit :lul: ironic bc hes the overcompensating wimp here,without his height his ugly ass wouldnt get shit oldcel cope give him the noose already end the pain :feelskek:

Your dad is a huge faggot :sick: 6ft and thinks hes shit :lul: ironic bc hes the overcompensating wimp here,without his height his ugly ass wouldnt get shit oldcel cope give him the noose already end the pain :feelskek:
so i guess you below 6ft?.

he probably banged more girls than you will in your life but then got married twice like a retard gg

What race are you?

(are insecure, half-men wimps who overcompensate their insecurities.
Sound like he's bitter about getting beaten up by a manlet when he was younger, literally no other reason for acting like such a bitter bitch when you're on death's door and should be living his life happily instead.Don't understand what he has against dudes that did nothing to provoke him but still tries to call them out and feel superior over them even when he's a old fart

Sound like he's bitter about getting beaten up by a manlet when he was younger, literally no other reason for acting like such a bitter bitch when you're on death's door and should be living his life happily instead.Don't understand what he has against dudes that did nothing to provoke him but still tries to call them out and feel superior over them even when he's a old fart
srsly he ain't bitter, he just said he noticed most men who were under 180 being very frustrated and i noticed that as well that they had to overcompansate in some sort of way(by being too loud or aggressive or smth)

so i guess you below 6ft?.

he probably banged more girls than you will in your life but then got married twice like a retard gg
Hes a heightcoper bluepilled ugly oldcel i will slay 2x amount as him despite not having height advantage also 6ft nowadays is like avg height 6ft 3 under = manlet seriously

He's absolutely correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back