嘘はつかないよ、本当ならみりん

それにあなたは白人です
はい、私は白人です

実際、私は世界で最もハンサムな白人男性です

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
We live in a world where she gets more likes than both of them combined.
So does a mtb, but that’s besides the point even for a woman she is high tier stacylite as a minimum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3105 and Blackgymmax
So does a mtb, but that’s besides the point even for a woman she is high tier stacylite as a minimum
Who are you referring to? The girl in the video or the reply? That gook is ltb

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I am caging so fucking hard. She is literally copying threads from here, word for word. I can't believe this.

These are the women behind that page btw:

Brunette on the left in the lowest vid @Blackgymmax

Brunette on the left in the lowest vid @Blackgymmax
Oh yeah she's hot. I didn't want to give her any attention because I thought that was the grifter trying to shill shit

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
mid without makeup
Be fr. She is a POS but she fogs hard. Makeup can’t masc poor forward growth and bad colouring which is everything for women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105

This is unhealthy on so many levels, I wouldn't want to date girl who had surgery. She has to b crazy, for a man it's different.
If the outcome of surgery increase his PSL by 2 points he is high IQ.
But if he does surgery and it descends him or only increases his psl by 0.5 points he is low IQ

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and LooksmaxxHopeful
i dont see this getting too far,since the "woke"propaganda tries to shut down anything body related and dislike people telling them to change their appearance through hardmax or even softmaxing.besides cant one of yall just mass bot report these accounts
Yeah, it's only socially acceptable to point out the flaws in men's attractiveness, ironic being that the standards for men are much much harsher lol.

dude its very difficult to join and be a member of it
@Master do something similar to this,m when you guys re open registration once avg viewers goes back below 1000. Anything to make registering actually difficult