7ft mogger on r/tall

many statistsics show that 7ft has same appeal as a 5'6 guy
LMFAO

bro just please ban this retard at this point

indisputably sub zero iq. there should be a rule against being this retarded

@Alexanderr

he's gonna reply posting the stats but I'm not saying the stats don't exist

I'm saying the conclusion he formed based off muh stats is retarded

every woman would rather have a 7ft guy than a 5'6" guy. they won't be like "um I can't choose both are horrible"

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Danish_Retard and RecessedChinCel
@Pakicel it's ova, my bvnnyness can't compete against this tbh :feelswah::feelswhy:

LMFAO

bro just please ban this retard at this point

indisputably sub zero iq. there should be a rule against being this retarded

@Alexanderr

he's gonna reply posting the stats but I'm not saying the stats don't exist

I'm saying the conclusion he formed based off muh stats is retarded

every woman would rather have a 7ft guy than a 5'6" guy. they won't be like "um I can't choose both are horrible"
i get that u're feeling inadequate because you're a midget bro, that doesnt mean that bigger number = better

you're letting your own insecurities guide your conclusions

I didn't even form that conclusion, you did you absolute fucking ape, i just said that stats say they have the same appeal, not that one would get chosen over the other

learn some reading comprehension before you talk to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deprived, Growth Plate and 1 other person
6'2 is unironically manlet. Most men are 5'10-6'4. You must be 6'7+ to be a mogger man. It's over. Impregnate an ugly repulsive shrek female with a masculine tall lanky frame is the only way to keep up with the game.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72783, AscendingHero, latincell95 and 3 others
bigger number = better
there's obviously a point where you're too tall but 7ft isn't that point
especially if the girls aren't short. and if you're a tall chad then you should be going for tall women anyway to not waste your genes
plus tall women are more attractive imo but that's just me though
i just said that stats say they have the same appeal, not that one would get chosen over the other
if 7ft gets chosen over the other by the majority of women, then they don't have the same appeal

I know what stats you're talking about but it doesn't tell the true story

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
direct nordic alien descendant

6'2 is unironically manlet. Most men are 5'10-6'4. You must be 6'7+ to be a mogger man. It's over. Impregnate an ugly repulsive shrek female with a masculine tall lanky frame is the only way to keep up with the game.
almost no one ever height mogs me at 6'3. i basically see someone maybe once a week who does. 6'3 actual measurement, not frauded.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, AscendingHero, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
This is his gf. Jfl at being terrachad just to get get becky. Tbh if they have kids though they will be heightmoggers

She’s a Becky lol. This tera chad is smv mogged by so many 5’9 normies wtf

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator
there's obviously a point where you're too tall but 7ft isn't that point
especially if the girls aren't short. and if you're a tall chad then you should be going for tall women anyway to not waste your genes
plus tall women are more attractive imo but that's just me though

if 7ft gets chosen over the other by the majority of women, then they don't have the same appeal

I know what stats you're talking about but it doesn't tell the true story
so your anectodal experience is more worth than statistics made with more or less scientific methods? JFL

tell me then, what's the true story?

even 6'6 is too tall for many girls

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Imagine being with your gf and he walks by. You might as well break up on the spot because she will never look at you the same way again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
It's OVER. There always is a bigger fish in the sea. No amount of looksmaxing and mogging will prevent us from being mogged by him if we are ever in his proximity. I'm crying and shaking violently :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
terra chad has to settle for autists. its over

• JFL
Reactions: Gladiator, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
the girl is probably mtb just by the outline of her face. if this exochad can't score a stacy wut the fuk is there for us?!

so your anectodal experience is more worth than statistics made with more or less scientific methods? JFL
bruh I learned this shit in school: when attempting to form a conclusion based off the results of a study, it is necessary to beware possible confounding variables which could cause the data to tell a false story

I did not even use anectodal experience. Just common sense

Just ask yourself. If you give 100 girls the following options regarding ltr-ing a 5'6" or 7ft Chad, what would the majority pick?
1. Strongly prefer 5'6"
2. Prefer 5'6"
3. Can't choose (muh same appeal bro)
4. Prefer 7'0"
5. Strongly prefer 7'0"

Using common sense I'd expect the average of the data to be at least 4

The flaw of the survey would be girls virtue signalling, but assuming virtue signalling didn't happen, I'd expect said result

It's because tall is better than short period at the end of the day, because they enjoy a tall man and taller children

Last edited:
the girl is probably mtb just by the outline of her face. if this exochad can't score a stacy wut the fuk is there for us?!
Who says he can't score a Stacy? It's not uncommon for guys to date down cuz it's a more fulfilling and stable relationship. He can probably easily slay a Stacy but Stacies and Chads in general have little incentive to settle down

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 22126, the BULL and 1 other person
Who says he can't score a Stacy? It's not uncommon for guys to date down cuz it's a more fulfilling and stable relationship. He can probably easily slay a Stacy but Stacies and Chads in general have little incentive to settle down

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, RecessedChinCel and Pharmaceutic
He obv can dw. She probably simps and betabux him while he fucks around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and 190cm90kg
almost no one ever height mogs me at 6'3. i basically see someone maybe once a week who does. 6'3 actual measurement, not frauded.
I'm 6'2 and like I mog maybe 70% of men in height but I regularly get height mogged

As long as i dont see that fagget irl he dosent exist in my head

@forevergymcelling does this guy mog Maher?
Giga mogger but 7’ is too much, imagine he had an average cock too would look ridiculous on his body

I’d rather be maher, he has more sex appeal, better face and better height

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, AscendingHero, 6ft4 and 2 others
6’4-6’5 is the perfect height

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, 6ft4 and the BULL
LMLAMAOAMOAOAOMAOM

shes autistic too..

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
his face is what I want mine to look like after softmaxxing / some hardmaxxing @StreegeReturn @SubhumanCurrycel @alriodai suifuel to realise he loses all appeal when you shrink him to 6ft

we gotta get ll to at least 6'5 tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, the BULL, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
7'0 is insane. I would wear 2inch shoelifts aswell for that 7'2 height.

Even with normie-face, you are an automatic slayer at that height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 19469 and the BULL
i am glad i am not in the same continent with him.

I remember when we all thought Maher was unmoggable, then we saw that 6'10 Vinnie Hacker guy, now this 7 foot piece of shit?

I'm done with life

If this guy has a good frame as well then it's over * 10000000000

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, TsarTsar444 and the BULL
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: same species as me btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
I literally cannot comprehend the mogg

• +1
It's time to swallow the Just Be Nice and Just Don't Be a Hoe pill for women.

i dont know why you guys seem so astonished
this is simply put, your average zoomer

• JFL
this proves my theory that average height in 2022 is 6'3 and you need to be 6'5+ minimum to be considered above average in western society as a white zoomer or millennial.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 19469, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
He’s prolly 6’10 rounding up tbh. 6/10 tbh

• Ugh..

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Bumping this because of how depressed this made me

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Interesting how many posters here are eluding to this making them depressed/ruining their day
When I see guys who height mog me and face mog me I don't feel any jealousy or rage towards them, I just accept that they deserve to live a better life than me.

It is the average height guys who outperform me with foids because they facemog me that give me the worst feeling of hopelessness because they basically render my height as useless since girls choose them despite them being 7 inches shorter than me

When I get outperformed by a tall mogger at least I can cope that I have one trait in common with him

Also is there any proof the guy is really 7 foot
I wouldn't put it past redditors to stage a pic by standing on a box so that his head scrapes the ceiling, just so that the foid can get extra validation from strangers as if she didn't get enough already
The guys face looks Dutch af so it wouldn't surprise me if he was a legit 6'7
If he was really 7' I imagine he would go down the e-celeb route and not just be happy to live as some no name guy unless his IQ is on par with Maher (who still couldn't avoid being scouted and forced into modelling)

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 19469, AscendingHero and 1 other person
6’2-6’4 is the ideal height , 7’0 is too much , you just look comical at the point and women stop caring about height after 6’2 . Not including the fact that overly tall people are awkward and have slow motor movements .

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
6’2-6’4 is the ideal height , 7’0 is too much , you just look comical at the point and women stop caring about height after 6’2 . Not including the fact that overly tall people are awkward and have slow motor movements .
6'3-6'4 tbh but depends on what country you're in, Netherlands might be more like 6'5-6'6

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and edodalic29
Screenshot 2022 10 11 at 20 36 07 hikaku sitatter   height comparison chart

FUCK SHIT
sad leonardo dicaprio GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
What people think Jacob Elordi is

sad mfs just because someone mogs you so brutally doesn't mean he needs to be killed
him existing doesn't change the fact if you get girls or not
You seem to not understand, it's not about "improving" others lives, it's about bringing equilibrium in this unfair shithole of a world

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
muh chad. only appeals to a longfaced tranny foid. he'd be wayyyyyyy better off being 5'9"-6' tall

ProfileIcon qamlu2jllyt91

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
sure if you only care about mogging due to size

many statistsics show that 7ft has same appeal as a 5'6 guy, so far away from optimal
i unironically believe this to an extent, he def has more appeal than a 5'6 guy but less appeal than a 6'4 guy tbh