7k milestone and possible reconsiderations

WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
Just the obligatory milestone post though lately I've been having some slight reconsiderations on where I'd want to go on my hardmaxxing journey. My original goal was to save for bimax for a mogger surgeon like Alfaro though saving for that is going to be lenghthy unless I find some new ways of raking in cash. Not to mention travel expenses along with the fact I'm inexperienced with travel in general

I was determined to fulfill it but it might be biting more than I can chew and by the time I theoretically reach that goal I may have already hit the wall. My hardmaxxing plans are starting to shift to finding a non blackpill surgeon to at least fix some of my recession and gummy smile and maybe some subtle implants for some extra definition

Who knows I may go the route of implants first just so I'm not so boneless and then aim for bimax although the general consensus is to always get bimax first. Just some lost thoughts. I already have enough for malar implants and with a little more I'd have enough to combine it with a chin implant. But for now I don't have enough to fully go for either so we'll see where my plans decide to take me. Part of me just wants to get through some hardmaxxing so I can already begin the route of softmaxxing and gymmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 1851
good luck boyo. wish ur the best, you r a really good user

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Be safe and make sure to ascend!

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop and WanderingBurro