7k posts.

OP is gonna neck himself after reading this
I don't mean it as an insult, I'm serious. if he's happy, autism serves as his shield. If not, he should do something about it asap. I got bored of rotting in a year and I was desperate to ascend

did u ascend?
yeah. surgery was what I needed. I had two noticable flaws (projected nose, weak chin). autism was never my problem, I was a normie in a incel's body.

• Woah
Reactions: SikKunt
yeah. surgery was what I needed. I had two noticable flaws (projected nose, weak chin). autism was never my problem, I was a normie in a incel's body.
all this time and you didnt understand that surgery is a meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Redrighthand
at 26, you should be happy about having a nice house and a nice car. i'm serious, this is so sad and I don't mean profanity. you should really do something serious for yourself man, unless you are happy with your life (and if you are, you are high on the autism spectrum) again no profanity
I actually feel pretty glum even after I managed to get a girl I met on MeetMe to travel to my town because she went off me after I asked if we could get sexual and stopped wanting to touch me. Not trying to brag so sorry if this does come off as bragging. Local girls don’t find me attractive so I feel I’m gonna end up being stuck back in inceldom again real soon because finding a girl that is willing to travel just to meet me was pure luck for me as an average looking man living in a small town. I’m embarrassed about what happened and it has made me feel pretty shitty. She doesn’t want to meet up with me ever again.

I actually feel pretty glum even after I managed to get a girl I met on MeetMe to travel to my town because she went off me after I asked if we could get sexual and stopped wanting to touch me. Not trying to brag so sorry if this does come off as bragging. Local girls don’t find me attractive so I feel I’m gonna end up being stuck back in inceldom again real soon because finding a girl that is willing to travel just to meet me was pure luck for me as an average looking man living in a small town. I’m embarrassed about what happened and it has made me feel pretty shitty. She doesn’t want to meet up with me ever again.
wait so did you get physical or not?
all this time and you didnt understand that surgery is a meme
he ascended with surgery though

you're far from being a brag man. and I'm not only talking about getting girls. if 10K posts on a forum is your main objective at age 26 there's something wrong. socialmaxx, moneymaxx, etc

I think he's being sarcastic bro

Yeah but it was a girl with from a care home aged 27 who has a disability. I had to wank when I got back home though since she didn’t want to get sexual and stopped finding me attractive after I asked if we could get sexual.

stopped finding me attractive after I asked if we could get sexual.

Why??
Tbh u should've touched her pussy or something, don't ask for shit like that

Why??
Tbh u should've touched her pussy or something, don't ask for shit like that
Would rather not get done for harassment.

you're far from being a brag man. and I'm not only talking about getting girls. if 10K posts on a forum is your main objective at age 26 there's something wrong. socialmaxx, moneymaxx, etc

Gonna be over for me soon I bet. Gonna be trapped back in inceldom again as a locationcel.

I’m not being being sarcastic.

i meant mr. head of doctors
Thanks for the info, man, because if I was gonna be sarcastic about something like that, I would of made it obvious that it’s sarcasm.

• +1
Reactions: Tony and Redrighthand
Thanks for the info, man, because if I was gonna be sarcastic about something like that, I would of made it obvious that it’s sarcasm.
not a single word, man

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I was fast approaching it on .co
Maybe in 2020
Congrats bro

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and BrettyBoy
Maybe in 2020
Congrats bro
Aids!

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!
Maybe in 2020
Congrats bro
Thanks, bro. Yeah, you probaly could of made it by now if you didn’t get banned.

You will probaly obtain that colour screen name before me but better later than never.
Damn, he was actually right at this point. Crazy shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
BrettyBoy

Niggatails me. XD

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Damn, he was actually right at this point. Crazy shit.
Sorry if any staff consider this a pointless bump but this post isn’t that old right now and I realised that Tony was right about me getting the red colour screen name before him which is gonna happen.