7k saved up, what to do

butterworld

butterworld

Master
I have 7k saved up from allowances/jewish hoarding as an 18 year old. What should I do with it to make more money? might sound like a dumb question but some of you guys seem to know your shit so high IQ realistic money making methods plz

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
what are ur failos fix with surgery

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, scrunchables and incel194012940
try to get another 3k somehow then (this might not be possible depending on where you live) get a 10k mortgage on a property and rent it out, use the money to pay somebody to deal with any problems with the property and pay off the mortgage. Eventually you will have paid off the mortgage and you will fully own the property, you can then use leverage to purchase another, better property or a few other very good options which i cannot be bothered to go into detail about but point is if you get a 10k mortgage on a property at 18-19 your financial situation will be looking very good 10 years down the line

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940
I’ll dm you my PayPal you can give some to me

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, scrunchables, coispet and 1 other person
I have 7k saved up from allowances/jewish hoarding as an 18 year old. What should I do with it to make more money? might sound like a dumb question but some of you guys seem to know your shit so high IQ realistic money making methods plz
Gamble away, 99% quit before winning big

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, Prince88, TheRagingBull and 2 others
Go mow lawns, clean windows, clean cars or something nigga

Send me the money

Buy oysters and t3 supplements

Calculate the amount you'd need to cover 3-6 months' worth of expenses and keep that allocated somewhere safe and accessible.

The rest? If you're saving for something in particular, you can allocate that somewhere safe as well, but if not, you should invest it.

A broad market index fund would likely be the wisest choice. Maybe 70% invested in a broad market index fund and the other 30% either in individual stocks (say Microsoft, NVIDIA, Apple, etc) and/or crypto (bitcoin mostly, I advise).

Send to me. I'll send you a consultation to Dr. Sunil Richy right away.

I’d put it on red

I need bimax. I will get tested for sleep-apnea first, if I test positive my insurance will cover the costs.

The thing is i need some cheekbone implants too, to support my under eye area. That shit won’t be covered so I have to find a bp surgeon, but unfortunately you don’t have bp surgeons in The Netherlands. Going to india for a surgery seems scary asf. Or I have to make it seem my hollow under eye area is caused by a medical condition, aka fraud. No clue how to do that.

give it to me I will use it fund my war on miscegenation as a vigilante

Gamble it so you can get 20k :forcedsmile:

Stick in a hysa and then research some stocks or some shit