LifeFuel $8,000 Invested in Shib Shitcoin in August 2020 Now Worth $5.7 Billion!!!!

RICO

RICO

Quantum
Joined
Apr 10, 2021
Posts
1,953
Reputation
5,865
Time online
18d 22h 16m
Business Insider:

A crypto investor bought about $8,000 worth of shiba inu coins in August 2020.
Just over a year later, the $8,000 trade has morphed into a value of about $5.7 billion.
Shiba inu coin is up more than 7 million percent since its debut in August 2020.

I did call Shib as an obvious meme coin that would be pumped. And obviously now, I wish I would have told you all to throw a couple hundred bucks at it.

But the problem is, there were hundreds of these shitcoins being released at the same time, and though I had a good feeling about Shib, it just as easily could have turned your couple hundred bucks into nothing. And with everyone struggling, and this situation continuing to get worse, that could really screw up the life of someone who trusts me.

So, it just is what it is.

The only advice I can give is that if you’re going to get involved with crypto, you need to have both great instincts, good sources for tips, and diamond hands.




Of course, don’t have diamond hands with shitcoins – these are fundamentally worthless gambling tokens, and you’re basically just playing chicken with every other person buying into the scam.

Last year, there were several hyped up media stories about people “losing their life savings in Bitcoin.” Well, a couple weeks ago, Bitcoin surpassed its all time high, which means that anyone who lost money in Bitcoin bought high and then sold too soon.

Someone who didn’t understand the market might see coins they bought at $60,000 go to $30,000 and say “OMG I GOTTA GET OUT BEFORE IT GOES TO ZERO!!!!!1111”


The other thing to understand is that any shitcoin trading is simply gambling – Shiba was an amazing pump pop, but most shitcoins are just scams (well, actually, they’re all scams, it’s just that some of them pay off).

Investing in Bitcoin, Cardano, XMR, and maybe some other projects* might not be gambling per se, but it is risky.

*I don’t know which other projects – I’m still 100% in on Cardano replacing Ethereum, despite recent movements. And all you need that I can think of is those three projects – money, contracts, and a privacy/fungibility protocol.

Of course, everything is risky. Holding cash is as risky as it gets right now, frankly. The least risky thing is rural property. I do advise you to buy that, not as financial advice, but just as practical life advice.

The possibility of Bitcoin going to zero remains. I will say – it gets less and less likely by the day. But it is not impossible. I think most of the arguments for crypto going to zero are being made by people who are staggeringly uninformed, and basically belligerent. It’s a real boomer “son, you just don’t understand how the world works” type vibe you get from virtually all of these people. I remember the gloating earlier this year about how “it’s all over, son.” Now we’re consolidating in a much higher range.




That said: scenarios do exist where Bitcoin does go to zero. It’s a long discussion, but just as a quickie: after the collapse of the United States federal government, it’s possible and probable that most people in the world will be using a digital yuan (China money) on a phone app for transactions, as it will be the obviously stable global currency. China is hostile towards Bitcoin, and will probably not be big on apps that allow easy conversion from Bitcoin to digital yuan. However, it’s also possible that the Chinese just won’t care at all, that all of their hostility was just based on wanting to ensure control of their own economy, and they will release an official app allowing for quick Bitcoin to digital yuan conversion.

I think as long as the US federal government exists, digital yuan apps will be de facto banned or legally banned in all territories that the US controls, while the rest of the world will adopt it. Right now, it is very clear that the feds are playing softball with Bitcoin, and the only possible reason for that is that they view it as some kind of emergency play – either they will just allow it to be widely implemented outright, or the elite view it as something that will allow them to make normal transactions following a dollar collapse.

The collapse of the US federal government is still a ways off, although I do firmly believe it is totally inevitable. But there are other less likely ways that Bitcoin could go to zero before then.

Again: the only thing I can advise is owning rural property. So, if you’ve hit it big on crypto (as you would have done if you’d been reading my signals for the last 5 or so years), or if you’re holding dollars, land is a priority. While Chinese influence could hurt crypto, if you make it through the coming nightmare maintaining control of your physical property, whatever new order is formed after the fall will pretty much definitely honor your property rights. After the federal government collapses, there is definitely not going to be communism.


 
Last edited:
RICO

RICO

Quantum
Joined
Apr 10, 2021
Posts
1,953
Reputation
5,865
Time online
18d 22h 16m
So Unreal, imagine becoming a billionaire so easily.



Not the only one,
Another guy only put in 3k on August 2020, and also became a billionaire



 
Last edited:
ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Posts
7,488
Reputation
12,939
Time online
140d 23h 38m
keep these coming op 😊 :Comfy:
 
khvirgin

khvirgin

Zephir
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Posts
2,813
Reputation
5,056
Time online
45d 18h 1m
Yeah but how is he gonna get this money?
 
R

reborn

Apprentice
Joined
Aug 12, 2018
Posts
257
Reputation
518
Time online
3d 5h 55m
khvirgin said:
Yeah but how is he gonna get this money?

This. People do not understand that the price of an asset does not represent it's value. It is only what has been agreed to by the last few people who tradet the asset. Likewise the market cap does not represent the value of the asset.
 
RICO

RICO

Quantum
Joined
Apr 10, 2021
Posts
1,953
Reputation
5,865
Time online
18d 22h 16m
khvirgin said:
Yeah but how is he gonna get this money?
reborn said:
This. People do not understand that the price of an asset does not represent it's value. It is only what has been agreed to by the last few people who tradet the asset. Likewise the market cap does not represent the value of the asset.
eduardkoopman said:
should not be that difficult.
just ofload 0.5% own owned shiba per day. to like usdt/usdcoin/Tusd/ec....
You are all amateurs.😁
What you do is get on a crypto derivatives exchange, when you own 13% of any given token you can manipulate the market at will and profit far beyond what you hold.
You have to buy put options, you know when you will be dumping so shorting is the easy part. The fun part is shorting with a 100x leverage. When you're a whale this big you can never lose. If I was him I would dump a billion usd worth at a time short on bitmex with 100x make billions every week from market manipulation. I would take my profits from my shorts and buy back cheap at the dumps. Every trade would increase my market share. I would slowly take 100 million usd out in profit at a time. Would take it out in a corporations name to lower tax liability.
I would probably never sell my shiba, I would still collect more from crypto derivative exchanges than I ever would from just flat out selling all my tokens.

you guys need to take the time and learn about crypto and trading in general.

Read. Then read. Then read some more.
 
sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Zephir
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Posts
6,287
Reputation
7,315
Time online
131d 10h 56m
dont they crash the coin market if they cashing out
 
D

Deleted member 3612

Zephir
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Posts
3,692
Reputation
5,408
Time online
67d 18h 54m
LMAO THE DUDE WHO BOUGHT IT HOLDING WHO THE FUCK IN THEIR RIGHT MIND HAS ALMOST 6 BILLION AND REFUSES TO SELL LMAOOOOOOOO, JUST SELL A BILLION DUDE AND HOLD THE REST DON'T BE RETARDED :lul:
 
Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
2,819
Reputation
3,015
Time online
25d 15h 22m
SigmaDONkek said:
LMAO THE DUDE WHO BOUGHT IT HOLDING WHO THE FUCK IN THEIR RIGHT MIND HAS ALMOST 6 BILLION AND REFUSES TO SELL LMAOOOOOOOO, JUST SELL A BILLION DUDE AND HOLD THE REST DON'T BE RETARDED :lul:
He probably lost the keys. That's what happens to most of crypto.
 
Whaddup

Whaddup

Is it really over tho?
Joined
May 14, 2020
Posts
252
Reputation
318
Time online
23d 4h 35m
Carolus said:
You got any shitcoin worth investing 500 bucks in to?

$OPCAT is currently only 2 days old and just surpassed 1000 holders with a 1,9M marketcap so x100 or even x1000 potential is there. Strong dev team nice website and active telegram also they just announced 1 BNB give away on their twitter page on nov 7th:



For more info about the coin go to https://optimuscat.com/ and do your own research. Also I wouldnt invest 500 usd bro just invest what u can only afford to lose that being said I do believe this project is a gem.
 

Attachments

  • OPCAT MOONSHEET.jpg
    OPCAT MOONSHEET.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 17
RICO

RICO

Quantum
Joined
Apr 10, 2021
Posts
1,953
Reputation
5,865
Time online
18d 22h 16m
Whaddup said:
$OPCAT is currently only 2 days old and just surpassed 1000 holders with a 1,9M marketcap so x100 or even x1000 potential is there. Strong dev team nice website and active telegram also they just announced 1 BNB give away on their twitter page on nov 7th:



For more info about the coin go to https://optimuscat.com/ and do your own research. Also I wouldnt invest 500 usd bro just invest what u can only afford to lose that being said I do believe this project is a gem.
That shitty logo screams Dravidian scam. :feelshah:
 
Whaddup

Whaddup

Is it really over tho?
Joined
May 14, 2020
Posts
252
Reputation
318
Time online
23d 4h 35m
RICO said:
That shitty logo screams Dravidian scam. :feelshah:
bro last night it went from 1,3M mcap to 4,3M mcap were at 1222 holders and over 620 telegram members all just within 3 days when i made this post mcap was only 1,9m so u couldve x2 if u had invested jfl but hey as far as i can tell dev team seems legit and theyre about to do 1 BNB give away but again DYOR and only invest what u can afford to lose.
 
J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Posts
3,296
Reputation
1,872
Time online
53d 2h 47m
Fuark a guy few months ago made a thread about this or was it another shinabu or something
 
Lihito

Lihito

Zephir
Joined
Mar 10, 2021
Posts
4,973
Reputation
4,475
Time online
23d 16h 28m
RICO said:
Business Insider:



I did call Shib as an obvious meme coin that would be pumped. And obviously now, I wish I would have told you all to throw a couple hundred bucks at it.

But the problem is, there were hundreds of these shitcoins being released at the same time, and though I had a good feeling about Shib, it just as easily could have turned your couple hundred bucks into nothing. And with everyone struggling, and this situation continuing to get worse, that could really screw up the life of someone who trusts me.

So, it just is what it is.

The only advice I can give is that if you’re going to get involved with crypto, you need to have both great instincts, good sources for tips, and diamond hands.


View attachment 1387847

Of course, don’t have diamond hands with shitcoins – these are fundamentally worthless gambling tokens, and you’re basically just playing chicken with every other person buying into the scam.

Last year, there were several hyped up media stories about people “losing their life savings in Bitcoin.” Well, a couple weeks ago, Bitcoin surpassed its all time high, which means that anyone who lost money in Bitcoin bought high and then sold too soon.

Someone who didn’t understand the market might see coins they bought at $60,000 go to $30,000 and say “OMG I GOTTA GET OUT BEFORE IT GOES TO ZERO!!!!!1111”

View attachment 1387850
The other thing to understand is that any shitcoin trading is simply gambling – Shiba was an amazing pump pop, but most shitcoins are just scams (well, actually, they’re all scams, it’s just that some of them pay off).

Investing in Bitcoin, Cardano, XMR, and maybe some other projects* might not be gambling per se, but it is risky.

*I don’t know which other projects – I’m still 100% in on Cardano replacing Ethereum, despite recent movements. And all you need that I can think of is those three projects – money, contracts, and a privacy/fungibility protocol.

Of course, everything is risky. Holding cash is as risky as it gets right now, frankly. The least risky thing is rural property. I do advise you to buy that, not as financial advice, but just as practical life advice.

The possibility of Bitcoin going to zero remains. I will say – it gets less and less likely by the day. But it is not impossible. I think most of the arguments for crypto going to zero are being made by people who are staggeringly uninformed, and basically belligerent. It’s a real boomer “son, you just don’t understand how the world works” type vibe you get from virtually all of these people. I remember the gloating earlier this year about how “it’s all over, son.” Now we’re consolidating in a much higher range.


View attachment 1387853

That said: scenarios do exist where Bitcoin does go to zero. It’s a long discussion, but just as a quickie: after the collapse of the United States federal government, it’s possible and probable that most people in the world will be using a digital yuan (China money) on a phone app for transactions, as it will be the obviously stable global currency. China is hostile towards Bitcoin, and will probably not be big on apps that allow easy conversion from Bitcoin to digital yuan. However, it’s also possible that the Chinese just won’t care at all, that all of their hostility was just based on wanting to ensure control of their own economy, and they will release an official app allowing for quick Bitcoin to digital yuan conversion.

I think as long as the US federal government exists, digital yuan apps will be de facto banned or legally banned in all territories that the US controls, while the rest of the world will adopt it. Right now, it is very clear that the feds are playing softball with Bitcoin, and the only possible reason for that is that they view it as some kind of emergency play – either they will just allow it to be widely implemented outright, or the elite view it as something that will allow them to make normal transactions following a dollar collapse.

The collapse of the US federal government is still a ways off, although I do firmly believe it is totally inevitable. But there are other less likely ways that Bitcoin could go to zero before then.

Again: the only thing I can advise is owning rural property. So, if you’ve hit it big on crypto (as you would have done if you’d been reading my signals for the last 5 or so years), or if you’re holding dollars, land is a priority. While Chinese influence could hurt crypto, if you make it through the coming nightmare maintaining control of your physical property, whatever new order is formed after the fall will pretty much definitely honor your property rights. After the federal government collapses, there is definitely not going to be communism.


View attachment 1387857
Extremly based

Should i invest in metals, stocks or crypto???
 
F

fuggg

Adept
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
158
Reputation
139
Time online
33d 8h 3m
Lihito said:
Extremly based

Should i invest in metals, stocks or crypto???

its not too late to get on the ICP train - 2000 dollars EOY
 
Lihito

Lihito

Zephir
Joined
Mar 10, 2021
Posts
4,973
Reputation
4,475
Time online
23d 16h 28m
fuggg said:
its not too late to get on the ICP train - 2000 dollars EOY
Tell me about it
 
F

fuggg

Adept
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
158
Reputation
139
Time online
33d 8h 3m
Lihito said:
Tell me about it
no

I was generous enough to provide you with a safe x40 yet you want me to do even more?
 
Lihito

Lihito

Zephir
Joined
Mar 10, 2021
Posts
4,973
Reputation
4,475
Time online
23d 16h 28m
fuggg said:
no

I was generous enough to provide you with a safe x40 yet you want me to do even more?
Nigga who te are you and what did you provide me with
 
F

fuggg

Adept
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
158
Reputation
139
Time online
33d 8h 3m
Lihito said:
Nigga who te are you and what did you provide me with
You think calling people "nigger" will make them want to cooperate?
DYOR, its going to 2k with and without you.
 
Lihito

Lihito

Zephir
Joined
Mar 10, 2021
Posts
4,973
Reputation
4,475
Time online
23d 16h 28m
fuggg said:
You think calling people "nigger" will make them want to cooperate?
DYOR, its going to 2k with and without you.
Yeah nigger i dont care about your luxurious lifestyle i would rather mine cobalt and die of lung cancer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top