8/10 stacylite 16 years old girl was staring at me with a scowl on her face

L

lepo2317

Mistral
I was doing some shit in my garden when suddenly I look up and there she is. Stacylite about 16 years old already staring at me with a frown on her face. She seemed like I just raped and then killed her hamster while she is tied and is looking at it. Over for me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mike141, mogstars, Deleted member 33503 and 3 others
110CF568 F24B 498A 8817 B0F884257FBE

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and iam good boy
Stacylite about 16 years old already staring at me with a frown on her face. She seemed like I just raped her
happened to me too.. here in pakistan we have child labour so she works at my house she is like 13-14

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: zura and BrahminBoss
I was doing some shit in my garden when suddenly I look up and there she is. Stacylite about 16 years old already staring at me with a frown on her face. She seemed like I just raped and then killed her hamster while she is tied and is looking at it. Over for me.
This girl?

Attachments

• 08B72810-DA3C-42FF-A625-A8CD6B1AFD2E.png
    08B72810-DA3C-42FF-A625-A8CD6B1AFD2E.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, BeanletMogger and boyopower23
What is that Michael Jackson tier of a bitch? I'm talking legit stacylite 8/10 top 1% of girls not some ghost of MJ.
Unfortunate
You should have ran after her and raped that bitch

Cool story fella I enjoyed it

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Unfortunate
You should have ran after her and raped that bitch
Nah. When I catch a girl staring at me, I always smile at her. Most of them smile back. I almost smiled at this crazy girl today but fortunately I didn't. She would probably start running away from me.

Nah. When I catch a girl staring at me, I always smile at her. Most of them smile back. I almost smiled at this crazy girl today but fortunately I didn't. She would probably start running away from me.
Are you subhuman?

Are you subhuman?
No, 6'1, gymaxxed and average face. I don't remember getting that kind of look from bitch ever. I had 7+/10 random girls smiling at me tho so I don't think I'm ugly.

SEND PIC IN DM

"Did I rape your sister ?" Should've told her this.