8 hour results of my SEA yubo GOD experiment

idk bro when I tried chadfishing in philiphines the foids were pretty into "me" but when i wanted nudes they didnt come trough
they know what youre doing, you think youre the frist gringo to change his location?
they get dozen of these white losers every day
well u saw the girl agree to meet up, and thats literally the first one i asked. also beauty standards there are different, a huge square jaw chad wont be nearly as effective there as it is in the west. i know how to manipulate the beauty standards. also in yubo theres not, i put to swipe men and there was not only one white guy between more them a hundred. also my profile is very convincing about me living there.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 12165
this one she is nothing special but kinda cute
20210402_120128-jpg.1070154
the rest are fugly

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 12165
What's the point in matching with them if you can't fuck them jfl, what a waste of time

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
What's the point in matching with them if you can't fuck them jfl, what a waste of time
just to see if i could actually fuck girls there. im seeing how many i can actually ask out (to fuck). why would i go there blindly, got run some tests. now i know i definitely will go there, see it?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 13076
just to see if i could actually fuck girls there. im seeing how many i can actually ask out (to fuck). why would i go there blindly, got run some tests. now i know i definitely will go there, see it?
How many of them have cocks?

• JFL
Not one of them is over 5/10. They are all gigafrauding so they can look even a bit white.

Bro, asian girls are racist af, I tried to run JBW and it didnt work

• JFL
fuck u they cute
I'm just not into Asian girls tbh. Their faces are extremely neotenous yet they have small eyes which is extremely jarring (poor Japs are self-hating, just look at how large they draw eyes in anime). They also have fat faces from evolving in the cold. They have bad colouring too. At least they aren't as bad as black girls.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I'm just not into Asian girls tbh. Their faces are extremely neotenous yet they have small eyes which is extremely jarring (poor Japs are self-hating, just look at how large they draw eyes in anime). They also have fat faces from evolving in the cold. They have bad colouring too. At least they aren't as bad as black girls.
i found asian girls coloring some of the best
especially the pale black haired ones

• Love it
i found asian girls coloring some of the best
especially the pale black haired ones
You do realize that those asian girls are 1 in a million and gigafrauding and that no asian girls look like that from birth? Literally every asian girl is trying to fix her subhuman colouring and make herself look more white. It is a billion dollar industry.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
You do realize that those asian girls are 1 in a million and gigafrauding and that no asian girls look like that from birth? Literally every asian girl is trying to fix her subhuman colouring and make herself look more white. It is a billion dollar industry.
are you saying no pale asian girls exist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338