8 inches isn't even that big 10 inches or death

jfl at being so aspie you think 8 isn't enough.
only girls that can take more then 8 are fucking cum dumps
u srs? bro im 5 inches in girth im trying to go for 6 no way 5 is too big
ignore this guy he's retarded af. a girls pussy opens up & gets more loose when she's horny. if he's fucking tight chics that means this dude can't even turn them on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2581
i wish i had 8-10 inch BBC

7.3 will not cut it if i want to leverage on dick size alone

jfl at being so aspie you think 8 isn't enough.
only girls that can take more then 8 are fucking cum dumps

ignore this guy he's retarded af. a girls pussy opens up & gets more loose when she's horny. if he's fucking tight chics that means this dude can't even turn them on.
I'm fucking 15 year olds your fucking loose ass 25 year olds

meh, my gf thought my 8” was huge.
10 inches is ridiculous and it deffo wouldn’t be enjoyable for the girl

shit thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and JustTrynaGrow

• Love it
Reactions: rtssssy

shit thread ngl
you have gf? slayer

Last edited:

shit thread ngl
Thats true its honestly just to flex in the lockerroom
bruh you're too high inhib to post a pic of yourself stfu. also:

As women become sexually aroused, vaginal muscle tissue relaxes somewhat. Biologically, this makes perfect sense. Evolution is all about facilitating reproduction. A tight vagina would impede intercourse and reproduction, so women evolved to have sexual arousal relax the vaginal muscles, allowing easier insertion of erections–and a greater chance of pregnancy.

article continues after advertisement

However, arousal-related vaginal loosening does not produce a big open cavity like the inside of a sock. Rather, the vaginal interior changes from resembling a tight fist to a fist loose enough to insert a finger or two.

If the vagina feels "too tight" during lovemaking, the woman is either:

1. Not interested in sex
  2. She has not had enough warm-up time to allow her vaginal musculature to relax enough for comfortable insertion.
A man who attempts intercourse before the woman is fully aroused–before her vagina has relaxed and become well lubricated–is either sexually unsophisticated or a boor.

it's quite likely that you're just unsophisticated in general but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
Scroll All the way down my posts or just google my user. My nigga ur a virgin. U was in a two year relationship dry. I lost my virginity at 14 ur a cuck. dn rd.

• +1
Lol you're fucking fakecel slayer with big cock.
nig you already knew i got my ds :feelsuhh:

ngl i only hang out here bc lookism is dead.
shitposting/reading shitposts is nice.

sidenote theres also this thing called a mentalcel. itd be retarded if u didnt know considering
how mentally ill you probably are. not trying to be rude or anything but tbhtbhtbh.

Last edited:
nig you already knew i got my ds :feelsuhh:

ngl i only hang out here bc lookism is dead.
shitposting/reading shitposts is nice.

sidenote theres also this thing called a mentalcel. itd be retarded if u didnt know considering
how mentally ill you probably are. not trying to be rude or anything but tbhtbhtbh.
i'm retarded but being mentalCEL is cope. You're either gl or you're not. I didn't saw your face but you're propably gl with decent height and big cock. you get your dick sucked at 14yo so fuck you fakecel.

Last edited:
i'm retarded but being mentalCEL is cope. You're either gl or you're not. I didn't saw your face but you're propably gl with decent height and big cock. you get your dick sucked at 14yo so fuck you fakecel.
whatever :feelsautistic:

just the 1 chic and she ain't ever gotten anyone else's dick.
lmaooo now u think u the man huh. I've slept with 15 different girls. Imma give u game tho bc i pity u. Hop on yubo for pussy

• Woah

Last edited:
you're parading around the place like a monkey. I guess the Apple really doesn't fall far from the tree huh?
i'm trynna help you get pussy my nigga chill

Last edited:
bruh you can't even get a girl wet. I don't blame you tho with that nw3 hair. hop on fin
U wouldn't know anything about it took u two years to get a bitch wet in the first place

Last edited:
I'm tryna help you bro chill
legit you'll be bald in the next 3 years if you don't hop on fin asap
My shit hasn't receded thats just how I was born. Look at Playboi carti

Ima be honest. At my best day I’m 7.3 inches and I can make it appear like I’m bigger just by tilting the camera. It’s super easy to fraud your size

Now combine that with someone who’s small and using a camera that had a lot of
Distortion and you can easily appear like your 8 inches or more just from all these factors

Attachments

• tmp18e0dc91-7c82-4ff6-9f35-560e3ed0b171-500x500.jpg
    tmp18e0dc91-7c82-4ff6-9f35-560e3ed0b171-500x500.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 10
he's balding too. his hairline matured and in another 10 years it'll start balding again.
he isn't magically not balding just because he's famous jfl

he's balding too. his hairline matured and in another 10 years it'll start balding again.
he isn't magically not balding just because he's famous jfl
Lmao nobody in my family is bald. I'm east african we have big heads u retard

Last edited:
jfl @ the last 10 or so posts in this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Deleted member 3123
imagine having this hairline at 16 and thinking your not balding jfl

Attachments

• 20191012_234135.jpg
    20191012_234135.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
lmaooo now u think u the man huh. I've slept with 15 different girls. Imma give u game tho bc i pity u. Hop on yubo for pussy

15 is a bit too much ngl.

How do you even go from one thot to another like that? do you have a new bitch every other month or what? LOL.

15 is a bit too much ngl.

How do you even go from one thot to another like that? do you have a new bitch every other month or what? LOL.
Multiple girls at the same time. What you do is get three girls and spend time with one each week. Make sure they all know about each other and shit

Multiple girls at the same time. What you do is get three girls and spend time with one each week. Make sure they all know about each other and shit

Ah see. so multitasking is it? tho i'm not too sure just how many girls would actually agree to that.

But that's some Sultan harem shit right there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Ah see. so multitasking is it? tho i'm not too sure just how many girls would actually agree to that.

But that's some Sultan harem shit right there.
Go for submissive girls or bi girls. Trp was right if they know they fuck u better. And just act like its normal and they will go with the flow. If they catch feelings and refuse sex ignore them for a while, usually they come back if they dont you have two more females anyways.

5.5 is propably best for sex and you can still get ur dick sucked.
TFW have 5.5 inch girth but PERMAVIRGIN FOR LIFE LOL :lul: I'd trade girth size if possible, not like I'm gonna use it anyway.