8 IU HGH everyday

Hes a genius he simplifies his guides if u look through his comments hes insanely smart

Mustved missed his megaguide in ‘22

Feels good knowing my guides what pops up when i search anabolic cell pathways im just like that fr
View attachment 2858142

Oh golly goodness i might actually be him

View attachment 2858145

I agree with it people have tried this and alot of ppl are doing it rn with no issues

Gotta maximize the gains 🤷‍♂️

Jackb0y is an osie dick rider and his acc is banned now he never really showed anything interesting he just rewrote osies words

Gh and ai are king there are alot of other shit u can take that are as good
osie dockeider? Osie was just the only one providing any valuable knowwxlge on the form and we talked a lot 😂. he’s gone now for good reason. Came to conclusion heighrmaxxing is cope g. Move on from it

8 iu overdose unless you are 90 kg heavy gymcell
if you around 60-75kg try 5,6 iu it will keep you in 600 700 igf level

Are you gonna break using peptides while using hgh?

I only saw it on this forum to slowly increase the dose, this hormone is something that shows its effect over a long period of time. only
make sure you inject only when ur blood sugar levels decrease

osie dockeider? Osie was just the only one providing any valuable knowwxlge on the form and we talked a lot 😂. he’s gone now for good reason. Came to conclusion heighrmaxxing is cope g. Move on from it
hes not the only one tho theres so many high iqs on here? vista trucel12 moggr me so many others??? osie didnt even post the most i do or even the highest quality threads vista does, osie was wrong his science was wrong hes not the smartest person on this forum not even close

hes not the only one tho theres so many high iqs on here? vista trucel12 moggr me so many others??? osie didnt even post the most i do or even the highest quality threads vista does, osie was wrong his science was wrong hes not the smartest person on this forum not even close
dude we were on the forum posting about new info like months before u were even here

Nobody said he was the smartest. But what was wrong about his science? It was pretty straight forward. I think the somatostatin and thyroid was harmful though and messed people up like me. But i’m curious what he got wrong. I think he did hurt a lot of people more than help them including me…. Peptides + GH especially probably fucked my face.

dude we were on the forum posting about new info like months before u were even here
I got inv to the forum a LOOONG time ago i never wanted to post or make an acc

Nobody said he was the smartest. But what was wrong about his science? It was pretty straight forward. I think the somatostatin and thyroid was harmful though and messed people up like me. But i’m curious what he got wrong. I think he did hurt a lot of people more than help them including me…. Peptides + GH especially probably fucked my face.
Tbh idek which post of his were on rn jfl ima check rn hollup

Oh this isnt one of his posts can u redirect me to the post ur talking about

If were talking about overall ALOT of ppl have pointed out errors in his science, no im not gonna list some i did not care enough to memorize them, if u send me to his post tho ill point some out

I got inv to the forum a LOOONG time ago i never wanted to post or make an acc
irrelevant you weren’t here researching for new things like we were at least some of us were trying. It was literally disregarded on the forum entirely after jan 2022 and everyone considered it cope

irrelevant you weren’t here researching for new things like we were at least some of us were trying. It was literally disregarded on the forum entirely after jan 2022 and everyone considered it cope
Ur right ive been researching for way longer than u guys, never been disregarded as cope can u link me the post my negro

3A8221FE A376 46A0 9A4A BB55A8B4ED57

Also looking at how ur acc was made in 2024 im hoping ur on an alt…

i mean this goes to show it’s cope though. Heightmaxxing since 2021 and 5’6. Let’s wrap it up g.
I dont think you know how this works… also i do not heightmax i started testing shit this year post plate closure theories ive been studying and researching this for way longer im too broke to afford shit rn but im getting a job

I dont think you know how this works… also i do not heightmax i started testing shit this year post plate closure theories ive been studying and researching this for way longer im too broke to afford shit rn but im getting a job
3 years of research and sitting on ur ass and ur still 5’6 and haven’t gotten a job. that is crazy nigga

3 years of research and sitting on ur ass and ur still 5’6 and haven’t gotten a job. that is crazy nigga
igh bum ass nigga got nun to do with what i know

is 8 iu really necessary, derek from mpmd apparently got acromegalic levels from 3iu, assuming you're buying from qsc which is supposedly in the 90% of purity which is probably close to pharma level.

also how many injections per day are you going to do
thats pharma gh he is most likely talking about generic 3iu pharma is honestly equivalent to like ~8 iu depending on quality

thats pharma gh he is most likely talking about generic 3iu pharma is honestly equivalent to like ~8 iu depending on quality
:ROFLMAO: flowix gowarn and do us all a favour and request the mods to delete ur account

ive seen hundreds of bloodwork panels and pharma is significantly better than generic
do u think its because Pharma is always refrigerated whilst generic will be shipped for weeks and months unrefrigerated

do u think its because Pharma is always refrigerated whilst generic will be shipped for weeks and months unrefrigerated
thats prob like 60% of it a lot of generic is also normally ~95% pure while pharma is near 99%

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
thats prob like 60% of it a lot of generic is also normally ~95% pure while pharma is near 99%
How would that affect it so much though, shouldn't 4% difference be negligible?