8 million views on a video of a PhD theoretical physicist trying to explain the Big Bang

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
I have such contempt and disdain towards atheists for ever entertaining this charade. 15 minutes of this literal dumbass with a PhD projectile vomiting word salad. Joe tries to get to the crux of the problem (why and how did it happen) and all this retard can say is

“Muh universe was just always there..maybe”
“Muh big bang just happened….maybe”
“Muh multiple parallel universes are very tentative..maybe but no because we can’t ever prove them and they’re too far.”
“Muh..”I don’t know, maybe, nobody on earth knows Joe”

I spit on you cucks who slurp this shit up

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, northern mogger and soover4me
ok bro. you dont see atheists being so defensive lol.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and northern mogger
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
I’m not being defensive. I’m being offensive
regardless you are actively trying to justify an illogical practise that should've been left in antiquity. humans progressed from their pagan ancestors, from cows to men in the sky. we must move forward as once did and start worshipping ourselves. our glorious anatomy and mind. we are god.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666, LancasteR and northern mogger
regardless you are actively trying to justify an illogical practise that should've been left in antiquity. humans progressed from their pagan ancestors, from cows to men in the sky. we must move forward as once did and start worshipping ourselves. our glorious anatomy and mind. we are god.
Cringe, faggot. You aren’t God because to be God means to be the author of reality and the universe. You’re an author of your looksmax account.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Cringe, faggot. You aren’t God because to be God means to be the author of reality and the universe. You’re an author of your looksmax account.
we are what we are

Humans nature is inherently fallen, don‘t compare us mortals to God.
This new age-gnostic rooted thinking is just complete bogus.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Check out my proof god doesn’t exist thread

Check out my proof god doesn’t exist thread

That threads length is longer than a PhD dissertation. I asked you to briefly summarize it, you refused. I asked you to just give me a short answer on how the universe came into existence from nothing, and you refused.

No

That threads length is longer than a PhD dissertation. I asked you to briefly summarize it, you refused. I asked you to just give me a short answer on how the universe came into existence from nothing, and you refused.

No
You must be confusing me with someone else because I don’t recall you asking that. I’ll answer your question though

Nigga I literally said in my thread I don’t believe the universe came from nothing, there was a necessary existence that isn’t god because it’s a contradiction to have an eternal existence which isn’t governed by some sort of mechanism. So far no one has addressed this point so I’m still waiting for a reply not from some fucking retard ass Muslim who quotes Quran verses

athiests dont have answers. anyone out there talking about multiverse and parallel universes is a straight retard and their PHD dont mean shit, there are foids with PHDs dont mean they smart

athiests dont have answers. anyone out there talking about multiverse and parallel universes is a straight retard and their PHD dont mean shit, there are foids with PHDs dont mean they smart
How do you know multiverse doesn’t exist?

How do you know multiverse doesn’t exist?
how do we know it does? since when does science just assume shit with 0 proof? the only reason the theory of multiverse was created was to provide a counterargument to the creationists fine-tuning argument, which is also just as stupid.

how do we know it does? since when does science just assume shit with 0 proof? the only reason the theory of multiverse was created was to provide a counterargument to the creationists fine-tuning argument, which is also just as stupid.
Fine tuning isn’t stupid though, neither is multiverse

There is a man in Brazil who has an IQ of 240+ (yes, it's a absurd like this, he is one of the highest IQ's in the world), and he believes that there is an intelligent creator behind the universe. He has made several contributions to world science, mathematics, physics and economics. He is also in Guinness for breaking a world record in blind chess.
he could win the Nobel Prize for Economics with his contribution. He was born poor and became a millionaire by creating a forecasting system in the financial market. I don't understand much about it, but it seems to be one of the best in the world.

I searched here quickly, and I don't think you will find anything in English about him.

He explains a lot of interesting things on his website and youtube channel, many of our notions about many things are wrong, these mainstream ideas that we see out there as if they were the absolute truth has a lot of wrong ideas.

I haven't read or watched him much, but from what I've seen, he apparently is an expert on this issue of intelligence, and the ideas in circulation on the subject are quite inaccurate. he even developed his own system for measuring IQ for super high iqs, which the current tests are not accurate.

his name is Hindemburg Melão Jr

Last edited:
Fine tuning isn’t stupid though, neither is multiverse

Assuming the universe is fine-tuned for life isn’t the smartest take, if you ask me. We only know of this one universe, so we can't compare it to others and say, "Oh, universe A has these laws and constants that make it better at hosting life than universe B, so A is more fine-tuned." Without other universes to compare, it’s a bit presumptuous.

Sure, our universe can host life, but isn't life in the universe already pretty damn rare? If the laws of physics were a bit more forgiving and hospitable, we’d probably have a much more welcoming universe capable of supporting way more life, meaning it could be even better “fine-tuned.”

Plus, our definition of life is stuck within our biological understanding and imagination. Life could look totally different, and maybe human-like consciousness doesn’t even need the same laws to evolve in other universes. in short, its fine tuned for you and me, because we evolved for it to fit us, other life doesn't need to look like us.

He recently has been making videos talking about the Catholic church and science, denying this false idea that the church was against science, in fact it has always been the opposite.

There is a man in Brazil who has an IQ of 240+ (yes, it's a absurd like this, he is one of the highest IQ's in the world), and he believes that there is an intelligent creator behind the universe. He has made several contributions to world science, mathematics, physics and economics. He is also in Guinness for breaking a world record in blind chess.
he could win the Nobel Prize for Economics with his contribution. He was born poor and became a millionaire by creating a forecasting system in the financial market. I don't understand much about it, but it seems to be one of the best in the world.

I searched here quickly, and I don't think you will find anything in English about him.

He explains a lot of interesting things on his website and youtube channel, many of our notions about many things are wrong, these mainstream ideas that we see out there as if they were the absolute truth has a lot of wrong ideas.

I haven't read or watched him much, but from what I've seen, he apparently is an expert on this issue of intelligence, and the ideas in circulation on the subject are quite inaccurate. he even developed his own system for measuring IQ.

Check out my god doesn’t exist proof thread

he has a quora, jfl:

this is his site:

I haven't read or watched him much, but from what I've seen, he apparently is an expert on this issue of intelligence, and the ideas in circulation on the subject are quite inaccurate. he even developed his own system for measuring IQ.

high IQ people say conflicting shit all the time. I am not saying he might not have some good takes, but listening to someone solely because of his high IQ isn't a good reason. this guy has a lot accomplishment judging by what you said and this doesn't apply to him but yeah just saying

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Both scientists and religious dogmatists are delusional when trying to explain the origin of universe.

Those are things that we will never know and are simply beyond our understanding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68446 and thebuffdon690

Both scientists and religious dogmatists are delusional when trying to explain the origin of universe.

Those are things that we will never know and are simply beyond our understanding.
Yeh it sucks that immaterial stuff has to exist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back