8 models gang raped by 80 Africans miners while filming a music video in South Africa

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
80 illegal miners raped 8 models who had come there to film a music video. They were raped 10 times each before the locals rounded up a mob, burnt their camp, stripped them naked, beat the shit out of them and handed them over to the police.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, glutt, GetShrekt and 17 others
Esta bien, yo haria lo mismo si fuera dimorfico

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Jason Voorhees
pics of girls?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, thecel and Jason Voorhees
80 illegal miners raped 8 models who had come there to film a music video. They were raped 10 times each before the locals rounded up a mob, burnt their camp, stripped them naked, beat the shit out of them and handed them over to the police.

Nigger moment:feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member, ManletBlackcel and 4 others
just for lolz I am going to post this story for a 4th time in a couple of weeks.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, traveler, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
JFL fucking simps. peeps believe anything foids say

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 21146
just for lolz I am going to post this story for a 4th time in a couple of weeks.
yo were you a hippie back in the late 60s early 70s? were you into that New Age spiritual enlightenment stuff?

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Jason Voorhees
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
happy season 1 episode 3 GIF by National Geographic Channel
men dancing GIF
baile GIF

AFRICAN POWER !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
I’ve always wondered why people rape. It’s more complicated than it seems, some rape to get a sense of power, some to humiliate and sometimes they’re doing it for sexual pleasure
This is an actual question? Go look at police mugshots of rapists, there is one common denominator amongst all of them: they are ugly
You never see good looking dudes that rape girls

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5892
Heterosexual men rape men so it isn’t always about sexual pleasure
its bc they're low IQ africans dude. The average IQ in africa is like 60 or smthing

• +1
Utterly brutal lifemog!

The rapists and the people who beat them up both got to engage in natural human activities, sex and violence.

Meanwhile most of us have no choice other than sitting behind screens all day long.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 19157, Almost Chadlite and 3 others

Ten times each? What the fuck?

• +1
yo were you a hippie back in the late 60s early 70s? were you into that New Age spiritual enlightenment stuff?
Not seriously. I investigated some new age stuff, mostly as a nichemax to attract females, but it was too antithetical to my science education to pretend that I was into it.
I read this book and was into it for a few months, it was more paranormal stuff than spiritual. Telekinesis, sharping razors with a pyramid

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 16369, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
“rape is based”
Now you are just putting words into my mouth.

All your points are low IQ takes asf

"Heterosexual men rape men so it isn’t always about sexual pleasure" what kind of counterargument is this???

• +1
How does that even work? 80 miners?

• +1
Miners have nothing to loser already dying from poisoning
It's like dangling a nice piece of meat in front of hungry dogs

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Jason Voorhees
Not seriously. I investigated some new age stuff, mostly as a nichemax to attract females, but it was too antithetical to my science education to pretend that I was into it.
I read this book and was into it for a few months, it was more paranormal stuff than spiritual. Telekinesis, sharping razors with a pyramid
Did you manage to do telekinesis?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OldRooster, Jason Voorhees and subhuman to mtn
:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

• +1
80 illegal miners raped 8 models who had come there to film a music video. They were raped 10 times each
Did every miner get a turn?

• +1
unbelievable, those girls should be arrested for having sex with minors, not the other way around.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, MikeMew'sBitch and Jason Voorhees
must have thought they'd hit the fucking jackpot! lol
A group of teenage MODELS all dancing around in their skimpy clothes filming a sexy music video.
Then a group of low inhibition monkey's packing 11.5 inch penises come out of the woods and smash their insides up lol

• +1
pics of the models?

• +1
Negro momentpp:feelskek::feelshaha:

• +1
This thread is going to go dead silent when it becomes apparent the female models were black.

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, critkality and Jason Voorhees
niggers gonna nig

• +1

based

• +1
Utterly brutal lifemog!

The rapists and the people who beat them up both got to engage in natural human activities, sex and violence.

Meanwhile most of us have no choice other than sitting behind screens all day long.
Yep, surpassed my entire life in one event.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Jason Voorhees
This is an actual question? Go look at police mugshots of rapists, there is one common denominator amongst all of them: they are ugly
You never see good looking dudes that rape girls
thats kinda wrong

read this

"All of the offenders we have seen were sexually active males involved in consensual relationships at the time of their offense. No one raped because he had no other outlet for his sexual needs."

• +1
thats kinda wrong

read this

"All of the offenders we have seen were sexually active males involved in consensual relationships at the time of their offense. No one raped because he had no other outlet for his sexual needs."
Being in consensual relationships means nothing. Especially when the bird you got at home is an ugly landwhale and what you desire most is a 9/10 Stacy.

I simply stated that the reason they rape is because they are ugly and can't get what they want without force

I challenge you to locate me a single case where the rapist was attractive. Don't include child rapists in this

• +1
You’re black and you brag about doing crime and you constantly talk about how “rape is based” jfl, what’s your argument
I mean you ain’t wrong but he also ain’t wrong.
must have thought they'd hit the fucking jackpot! lol
A group of teenage MODELS all dancing around in their skimpy clothes filming a sexy music video.
Then a group of low inhibition monkey's packing 11.5 inch penises come out of the woods and smash their insides up lol
These illegal miners are really poor have literally nothing to live for. You can see why they’d YOLO at a chance like this. Still funny the locals formed a mob beat them up and gave them to the cops

All the racists here seem to conveniently ignore that side

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Jason Voorhees
Did you manage to do telekinesis?
I conducted my own telekinesis experiments rolling dice. I don't remember the details. But I spent about 15 hours over a week rolling dice. I got a strong statistically positive result near the beginning, but then nothing after that. 'Smart' people will adamantly tell you that beginner's luck is not real, but I am not so sure.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gonthar
When country dont have strong rule of law.

• +1
candice swanepoel getting blacked interracialy

• +1
bbc wins again

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and GetShrekt