8 month long glow up - Lost 40kg

I

icarus.yw

Iron
Joined
Jun 14, 2026
Posts
8
Reputation
3
This website is gonna fuck up my confidence I don’t really use it, but anyways in the past 8 months I -
Lost 40kg (88 pounds)
Cleared up cystic acne for clear skin
Skincare
Grooming
Socialmaxxing

The first pic is me starting, the second is mt breakout at 4 month mark, third is present day.

I consider myself an HMTN-LHTN
For reference I’m about 6’2 British South Asian.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1374.jpeg
    IMG_1374.jpeg
    737.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2588.jpeg
    IMG_2588.jpeg
    408.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2680.jpeg
    IMG_2680.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 0
good work
 
  • +1
Reactions: icarus.yw
This website is gonna fuck up my confidence I don’t really use it, but anyways in the past 8 months I -
Lost 40kg (88 pounds)
Cleared up cystic acne for clear skin
Skincare
Grooming
Socialmaxxing

The first pic is me starting, the second is mt breakout at 4 month mark, third is present day.

I consider myself an HMTN-LHTN
For reference I’m about 6’2 British South Asian.
IMG 2770
 

Similar threads

wwwwwwww
Replies
0
Views
19
wwwwwwww
wwwwwwww
Chudmaxer6767
Replies
11
Views
93
jao 𖣂
jao 𖣂
B
Replies
27
Views
150
brutal!"
B
Kaoruhanayama
Replies
7
Views
104
Kaoruhanayama
Kaoruhanayama
IronStapler
Replies
11
Views
198
wannabechad_
wannabechad_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top