8 months on AI!!!!

Theonewhowillascend

Theonewhowillascend

Bronze
So i have been 8 months on an AI and i have to say that i had to switch from aromasin to arimidex as it was not well tolerated
Also i want to ask if taking an AI stops the epiphyseal fusion completly or if not what else needs to be taken?(with studies please or not whatever you want)
Also now that i may go to work and make money i will go all out and purchase cjc dac and ghrp6 and igf1 lr3
This 2 months i have grown 1cm but i had only been taking an AI
Please respond my fellow heightmaxers!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alexanderr
dumb greycel dont take ai lmao u gonna fuck yourself up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and goat2x
Wait did yiu take it for 2 or 8 months?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bruh you need to use HGH to get real results

• +1
hows your libido :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, draco and Deleted member 1680
So i have been 8 months on an AI and i have to say that i had to switch from aromasin to arimidex as it was not well tolerated
Also i want to ask if taking an AI stops the epiphyseal fusion completly or if not what else needs to be taken?(with studies please or not whatever you want)
Also now that i may go to work and make money i will go all out and purchase cjc dac and ghrp6 and igf1 lr3
It the delays fusion, it doesn’t completely stop it. [1]
Take SAM-E to increase DNA Methylation (increasing your chances of growth exponentially). DNA methylation is important for the transcription factor (epigetics) of genes upregulating the chondrogenesis. Loss of DNA methylation is associated with the DNA's programmed growth plate senescence (deterioration). [2] I also reccomend taking [2]
glucosamine and chondroitin, doing so will increase the proliferative and differentiation activity of chondrocytes within the cartilage. [3]
There’s loads of other stuff that would help as well. (folinic Acid, folic Acid, acetylcholinesterase inhibitors... etc)
Just read trough the pages of these threads:
Both @Strike_Poseidon & @Dyorotic2 explain loads of stuff in the threads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 2756
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DutchPrettyBoy, Theonewhowillascend and 1 other person
It the delays fusion, it doesn’t completely stop it. [1]
Take SAM-E to increase DNA Methylation (increasing your chances of growth exponentially). DNA methylation is important for the transcription factor (epigetics) of genes upregulating the chondrogenesis. Loss of DNA methylation is associated with the DNA's programmed growth plate senescence (deterioration). [2] I also reccomend taking [2]
glucosamine and chondroitin, doing so will increase the proliferative and differentiation activity of chondrocytes within the cartilage. [3]
There’s loads of other stuff that would help as well. (folinic Acid, folic Acid, acetylcholinesterase inhibitors... etc)
Just read trough the pages of these threads:
Both @Strike_Poseidon & @Dyorotic2 explain loads of stuff in the threads.
Thanks bro

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
you also need estrogen as male jfl, dont take too much of it
Taking moderate amounts should be fine. Getting your estrogen levels checked before and after hoping on an AI can also be used as a safety measure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BasedSpinelet257
Taking moderate amounts should be fine. Getting your estrogen levels checked before and after hoping on an AI can also be used as a safety measure.
Is 12.5 mg every second day a good dosage?

• +1
Is 12.5 mg every second day a good dosage?
Should be safe enough. I personally take 10mg a day, since aromasin has a half life of 24 hours. I have yet to notice any side effects, but if they get too intense I’ll start taking it every other day instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
Should be safe enough. I personally take 10mg a day, since aromasin has a half life of 24 hours. I have yet to notice any side effects, but if they get too intense I’ll start taking it every other day instead.
Lower estrogen
More time to grow
60% More Test
189% More DHT

This along with HGH is ideal for youngcels ngl

• +1
Lower estrogen
More time to grow
60% More Test
189% More DHT

This along with HGH is ideal for youngcels ngl
Kinda wish I started taking this shit last year, since I’ve known about it for a while, but better now than never I guess.
Did the AI have any effect on your hair? Noticed any thinning or balding?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and draco
What's your age and current height.

Not to be a pessimist, but 1cm could be a measuring error.

• +1
How was your hair condition? I have been only 3 month and its fucked up my mental health

• +1
Kinda wish I started taking this shit last year, since I’ve known about it for a while, but better now than never I guess.

Did the AI have any effect on your hair? Noticed any thinning or balding?
Obviously bro but i countered that with dutasteride
What's your age and current height.

Not to be a pessimist, but 1cm could be a measuring error.
No it wasnt
How was your hair condition? I have been only 3 month and its fucked up my mental health
I have a strong will so its not a problem for me

Also age 18.5 and height 183cm

Last edited:
  • +1
Obviously bro but i countered that with dutasteride

No it wasnt

I have a strong will so its not a problem for me

Also age 18.5 and height 183cm
Is taking that shit during your teenage years safe though? Also, did you your hair only become thinner or did you also start balding?

• +1
Is taking that shit during your teenage years safe though? Also, did you your hair only become thinner or did you also start balding?
Bro its safe a kid took it for 5 fucking years and was unharmed and slso this the only time you can do it to be succesful at heightmaxing also the balding can be countered with duta and when you stop all this shit you could still grow your facial bones because your bone age would have remained the same so dont worry

• +1
Bro its safe a kid took it for 5 fucking years and was unharmed and slso this the only time you can do it to be succesful at heightmaxing also the balding can be countered with duta and when you stop all this shit you could still grow your facial bones because your bone age would have remained the same so dont worry
Thx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Theonewhowillascend
Can you elaborate more about dutasteride? What are the dosage and side effect? Does the drugs counter the other drugs?

• +1
Can you elaborate more about dutasteride? What are the dosage and side effect? Does the drugs counter the other drugs?
0.5 mg avodart and scalp itchiness and a minor breakout for me at first also these drugs do not counter each others effectiveness rather than the negative sides because they work through different mechanisms of action

• +1