The Ultimate pubertymaxxing guide, an introduction into androgens and growth factors, and how to apply them.

Anyway guys I'm starting my heightmaxxing stack tomorrow, i think my IGF-1 LR3 somehow evaporated or something cause when I looked in it there's barely any liquid in it compared to when I first reconstituted lol waste of 90 bucks, however i have found one secret compartment to put that one vial in my fridge, only reason why i ain't dumping everything in my fridge is so that if my parents find it they can't completely destroy my heightmaxxing stack.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chemicel and Hopeful333
I'm sure we have done enough and more to explain what is the best things you need for heightmaxxing, prioritize the things which will increase the speed of ur growth (peptides, igf-1 lr3, HGH) and keep you growing (Aromasin, SAM-E (far better in my opinion), folic acid, folinic acid, anti-androgen if u wanna be retarded)

also, maxxing ur GH levels will just put u at ur maximum genetic potential u really do need to include the chondrocyte proliferators and high amount of DNA methylation (aromasin will slow down the programmed senescence of growth plate, whereas the SAM-E, folic acid and folinic acid keeps future senescence at bay completely basically you'll have young active plates the whole way thru) if u want to get past ur maximum potential as it plays with the upregulation of your chondrogensis and keeps it active.
I’m gonna do mk 677 and cjc with dac. To raise my igf and gh.

What should I use for keeping me growing?

I was gonna do sam-e, folic acid and folinic acid as suggested but can’t deduce if your calling them retarded or not in the quote.

Sorry can you just clarify that in the quote above you were suggesting sam-e , folic, folinic and only calling the use of anti androgens retarded.

Would any of mk, cjc, sam-e and folinic negatively effect my bulk right now.

Thanks in advance. God bless you if I even get a cm out of this. I’ll Take any results.

Ive got the po box and sources for everything above. I’m just waiting for my credit card to arrive in the post.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I’m gonna do mk 677 and cjc with dac. To raise my igf and gh.

What should I use for keeping me growing?

I was gonna do sam-e, folic acid and folinic acid as suggested but can’t deduce if your calling them retarded or not in the quote.

Sorry can you just clarify that in the quote above you were suggesting sam-e , folic, folinic and only calling the use of anti androgens retarded.

Would any of mk, cjc, sam-e and folinic negatively effect my bulk right now.

Thanks in advance. God bless you if I even get a cm out of this. I’ll Take any results.

Ive got the po box and sources for everything above. I’m just waiting for my credit card to arrive in the post.
I said take anti androgen if u wanna be retarded
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: https://au.iherb.com/pr/NutraLife-T...ionine-400-mg-60-Enteric-Coated-Caplets/70972 buy sam-e off there now, bestsame is shit. Also when you take the 2000mg enteric coated tablet you also gotta take it properly, split up the dosage during the day do not eat or drink anything (including water) before AND after the dose of the SAM-E, this is from xcrunner's claims on his doc and this is also further supported by this. Take the first dose during the day when your metabolism is at it's peak then take the other one right before bed with no food or water 2 hrs before then, i don't think u need to take it every day, I think every 2 days could be good as well. https://wholehealthchicago.com/2009/05/19/714/ : 'SAMe is best absorbed on an empty stomach'. I will quote directly from xcrunner's experiments when he tried it on his clients and they all grew successfully and one of them who hadn't grown for a year but then went on SAM-E folic acid and folinic acid stack and he grew 1.5 inches in 2 months
'increasing dna methylation to optimum level(not excessive to point of cancer) will extend your life span and keep your internal self young and you would age at an EXTREMELY slow pace compared to normal individuals! Remember your body stops growing and you AGE due to dna methylation depletion!!!IF YOU DONT AGE THEN YOUR BODY HAS NO NEED TO STOP GROWTH! ENDOCHONDRAL OSSIFICATION AND CESSATION IS CONTROLLED BY DNA METHYLATION!' That is true, DNA methylation is the biggest factor, and telomere length and other factors. Anyway remember guys that is how you are supposed to take the SAM-E in order for it to get absorbed properly for your heightmaxx purposes don't fuck up your chances please do this correctly y'all. SAM-E can also work as a better anti depressant than the actual anti-depressant drugs themselves
@Alexanderr
@Hopeful333 follow these strict instruction while taking your SAM-e: https://au.iherb.com/pr/NutraLife-T...ionine-400-mg-60-Enteric-Coated-Caplets/70972 that is the cheapest best quality one I can find

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hopeful333
you should read it, it may give you some understanding as to why you're wrong.
you haven't proven a single thing. Keep obsessing over me like a borderline mental patient.
you mentioned that you were buying kilograms of SAM-E and glucoasmine and chondroitin and stuff. How do you take that powder? Do you inject it? Put it in a enteric coated caplet? I am still confused on what to do after I order powder like that off Alibaba

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Deleted member 6401
what are some authentic sources for Recombinant growth hormone, willing to go overseas to obtain since i have connections in China.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BackFromTheMogging and Deleted member 6401
Pin this

• +1
what are some authentic sources for Recombinant growth hormone, willing to go overseas to obtain since i have connections in China.
Alibaba has some good sources I am checking out just do the process to filter scammers, there are video on Youtube. Most stores are just rebranded stuff sold at a higher price

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, YoungRichNigga, BackFromTheMogging and 1 other person
bump

• +1
This site has all the info you need: http://scienceh4ck3r.blogspot.com/2012/08/hack-height-how-to-increase-height.html That's the best anyone here can do for their height with drugs and supplements

I suggest all u do LSJL (hydrostatic pressure) as well, proven to upregulate. chondrogenesis genes, it will force stem like cells into your growth plate, therefor your finite proliferative capacity will be increased

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Can HGH in powder form be stored at room temp?

this thread is the biggest meme of psl in history lmao.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: oldcel2002 and Deleted member 4946
@Dyorotic2 @Strike_Poseidon any link to get any of the androgens or others listed in the OP? I live in Canada so preferably a site that ships internationally. 5'7 here but 16 so I'm willing to try to anything that has some reputability and is safe, if you have a link to purchase it that ships here.

Thanks so much!

How much would the peptide stack cost me a month?

Also I’m already 6’2 at 16 but prob slightly below / maybe average frame. Is it worth me doing the stack? Mainly want frame gains

Last edited:
@Dyorotic2 @Strike_Poseidon any link to get any of the androgens or others listed in the OP? I live in Canada so preferably a site that ships internationally. 5'7 here but 16 so I'm willing to try to anything that has some reputability and is safe, if you have a link to purchase it that ships here.

Thanks so much!
please do some more fucking research... https://europepmc.org/article/PMC/4697695

How much would the peptide stack cost me a month?

Also I’m already 6’2 at 16 but prob slightly below / maybe average frame. Is it worth me doing the stack? Mainly want frame gains
get this, stop coping with peptide stack only if you want to maintain your chondrocyte phenotype in the hyaline cartilage

Attachments

• Photo on 29-4-20 at 4.05 pm #2.jpg
    Photo on 29-4-20 at 4.05 pm #2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 73
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and xefo
that clears it up a bit, ty
what benefits would i see from the SAMe?
well i guess inducing hypermethylation will re activate your growth plates, keep them proliferating, for a very long time, past the age of 28 even ISUUE#1 The reason why the growth plate is inactive is because the chondrocytes can no longer divide and replicate. that is

ISSUE #2 is stem cells within that hyline cartilage can not turn into chondrocytes anymore... the Mesenchymal Stem Cells can no longer be produced to chondrocytes and those stem cells within that area are very limited... When you smoke, jack off, drink too much, very little sleep, all that can factor in and make this process faster hence... "aging"

It'll slow down your biological aging and even reverse a few epigenetic senescence changes, meaning it can reverse some growth plate senescence that has already happened, making you grow like you did when you were young! This was done on the old grow tall forum

• +1
Reactions: Cope, hairyballscel and xefo
well i guess inducing hypermethylation will re activate your growth plates, keep them proliferating, for a very long time, past the age of 28 even ISUUE#1 The reason why the growth plate is inactive is because the chondrocytes can no longer divide and replicate. that is

ISSUE #2 is stem cells within that hyline cartilage can not turn into chondrocytes anymore... the Mesenchymal Stem Cells can no longer be produced to chondrocytes and those stem cells within that area are very limited... When you smoke, jack off, drink too much, very little sleep, all that can factor in and make this process faster hence... "aging"

It'll slow down your biological aging and even reverse a few epigenetic senescence changes, meaning it can reverse some growth plate senescence that has already happened, making you grow like you did when you were young! This was done on the old grow tall forum
Thank you man this is really helpful, is the growth also for the frame do you think?

"Third, there are no inactive growth plates, but dead growth plates. There are no more chondrocytes or cartilage tissue where the growth plate zone used to be to use the chemical on. Where that zone used to be, there is now just a thick layer of cortical bone, and inside that layer is trabecular bone, and in between the super-strong hard inorganic trabecular bone maze is where the yellow-colored bone marrow are, which does have some adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells "
is that true?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
"Third, there are no inactive growth plates, but dead growth plates. There are no more chondrocytes or cartilage tissue where the growth plate zone used to be to use the chemical on. Where that zone used to be, there is now just a thick layer of cortical bone, and inside that layer is trabecular bone, and in between the super-strong hard inorganic trabecular bone maze is where the yellow-colored bone marrow are, which does have some adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells "
is that true?
senescence happen first before fusion

yeah but you cant reactive growth plates
yes, u can, chondrocytes can still differentiate after growth plate fusion, just not in the hyaline cartilage anymore, idk where u got that information from I suggest u research cell apoptosis and senescence, two different things that don't happen immediately and look up DNA replicative capacity and Hayflick limit while your at it as well, you realize why teens grow like 8 inches at the start of puberty and then end up growing like 2 inches more before their growth plates are fused? That is called senescence, the exhaustion of proliferative capacity, cell apoptosis doesn't happen immediately, the gradual senescence must happen first once all stem cells in the hyaline cartilage have their DNA replicative capacity exhausted, and only after that happens sometime after fusion happens. Dead cartilage cells is where growth plates are fused, there is a period where you stop growing or at least growth velocity seriously slows down before it becomes fused. Fusion doesn't happen immediately. Even after fusion, there are still chondrocytes in the articular cartilage, don't believe? look up disorders called chondrosarcoma and osteosarcoma that involve chondrogenic and osteogenic differentiation after puberty

Last edited:
yes, u can, chondrocytes can still differentiate after growth plate fusion, just not in the hyaline cartilage anymore, idk where u got that information from I suggest u research cell apoptosis and senescence, two different things that don't happen immediately and look up DNA replicative capacity and Hayflick limit while your at it as well, you realize why teens grow like 8 inches at the start of puberty and then end up growing like 2 inches more before their growth plates are fused? That is called senescence, the exhaustion of proliferative capacity, cell apoptosis doesn't happen immediately, the gradual senescence must happen first once all stem cells in the hyaline cartilage have their DNA replicative capacity exhausted, and only after that happens sometime after fusion happens. Dead cartilage cells is where growth plates are fused, there is a period where you stop growing or at least growth velocity seriously slows down before it becomes fused. Fusion doesn't happen immediately. Even after fusion, there are still chondrocytes in the articular cartilage, don't believe? look up disorders called chondrosarcoma and osteosarcoma that involve chondrogenic and osteogenic differentiation after puberty
i dont research any of this shit i just qouted from a trusted height researcher

i dont research any of this shit i just qouted from a trusted height researcher
lol, yes Michael or whatever his name is correct from naturalhegihtgrowth but he also made a article on his heightquest article saying that DNA methylation serves as a cell counter for the amount on proliferative cycles and how much the mesenchymal stem cells can be changed into chondrocytes, he is correct when he says fused plates are dead cells on the hyaline cartilage specifically, articular cartilage there are still chondrocytes waiting to be stimulated.

Take a look at this, gives you an explanation on why pituitary tumors (Gigantism) happens, not because of fucking low levels of testosterone or estrogen https://www.cancer.org/cancer/pituitary-tumors/causes-risks-prevention/what-causes.html 'Some genes control when cells grow, divide into new cells, and die. Genes that help cells grow, divide, and stay alive are called oncogenes. Genes that slow down cell division or cause cells to die at the right time are called tumor suppressor genes. Tumors can be caused by DNA changes that turn on oncogenes or turn off tumor suppressor genes.'

Of course there are DNA mutations inherited by their parents but this is very rare for pituitary tumors but this has just shown that DNA hypermethylation being one of the pathways causing one this pituitary tumor, look at this :https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1357431097010198 oncogenic mechanism mediated by DNA methylation and https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1421942/ 'Methylation within the promoter regions of tumor suppressor genes causes their silencing, and methylation within the gene itself can induce mutational events'

There you go, gigantism induced by hypermethylation as hypermethylation can silence tumor suppressor genes and increase oncogenes meaning uncontrolled cell growth, combined with high levels of HGH secretion, this makes them grow super tall fast. Do I need to explain to you all any further? Gigantism ain't just HGH, it is HGH+a mutation in the DNA (can also be induced by methylation in the gene) and hypermethylation by itself silences tumor suppressor genes and promotes more oncogensis, this is what is meant by all the SAM-e and folic acid I am telling you all to take, crucial balance IS NEEDED or you will induce a tumor to grow, now I know that may sound exciting for all of you desperate people trying to grow taller fast but please don't fucking do it, I won't be held responsible if u do, 2g enteric coated SAM-e and 800 mcg folic acid is the crucial balance needed just enough to grow taller, and pi3k activation from hexarelin will help while meclizine inhbiits the FGFR3 pathway which is a potent inhibitor of longitudinal bone growth, this is the best stack, stop coping with only peptide stacks. This is what I mean by inducing hypermethylation being necessary to grow well over you DNA limit and to grow as long as gigantism patients do (they grow even after age 30), this is why your men with P.H.D's aren't actively trying to induce hypermethylation as a mechanism to make people grow taller @Dyorotic2. If a tumor comes about because of their intervention their reputation is fucked forever.

Also there is evidence that hypermethylation can turn back the epigenetic clock and reactivate your senescent growth plate activity by looking at gigantism studies. One example of this is Adam Rainer, also look how young Robert wadlow looked before he died, height 8ft 11 and still absolutely no facial hair and how much taller he was compared to his father... also look at naturalheightgrowth website on a person age 27,28, got acromegaly and started growing: http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/...possible-after-epiphyseal-plate-ossification/. http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2012/09/02/update-on-tanya-angus-and-her-growth-progression/

Another piece of evidence suggesting that hypermethylation can turn back the epigenetic clock, making senescent changes in the MSC's reversed as well ready for chondrocyte differentiation.

This is period to this, anyone who still doesn't believe or understand how important inducing hypermethylation is for for growing beyond your DNA regulated growth, start off with these two studies: https://joe.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/joe/186/1/1860241.xml https://europepmc.org/article/PMC/4697695

@Alexanderr @PubertyMaxxer @ghkid2019 @BasedSpinelet257 @Seth Walsh @goat2x @fuccccc @Don't Forget to mew @Dope @Chadelite @Chad1212 hope this clears up some shit for y'all

This is what is meant by heightmaxxing is the exact opposite of cancer treatments! Please stick to the recommendations of SAM-e and folic acid y'all, you DO NOT want to end up like Tanya Angus

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, berlin.1969, randomguy1235 and 7 others
Take a look at this, gives you an explanation on why pituitary tumors (Gigantism) happens, not because of fucking low levels of testosterone or estrogen https://www.cancer.org/cancer/pituitary-tumors/causes-risks-prevention/what-causes.html 'Some genes control when cells grow, divide into new cells, and die. Genes that help cells grow, divide, and stay alive are called oncogenes. Genes that slow down cell division or cause cells to die at the right time are called tumor suppressor genes. Tumors can be caused by DNA changes that turn on oncogenes or turn off tumor suppressor genes.'

Of course there are DNA mutations inherited by their parents but this is very rare for pituitary tumors but this has just shown that DNA hypermethylation being one of the pathways causing one this pituitary tumor, look at this :https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1357431097010198 oncogenic mechanism mediated by DNA methylation and https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1421942/ 'Methylation within the promoter regions of tumor suppressor genes causes their silencing, and methylation within the gene itself can induce mutational events'

There you go, gigantism induced by hypermethylation as hypermethylation can silence tumor suppressor genes and increase oncogenes meaning uncontrolled cell growth, combined with high levels of HGH secretion, this makes them grow super tall fast. Do I need to explain to you all any further? Gigantism ain't just HGH, it is HGH+a mutation in the DNA (can also be induced by methylation in the gene) and hypermethylation by itself silences tumor suppressor genes and promotes more oncogensis, this is what is meant by all the SAM-e and folic acid I am telling you all to take, crucial balance IS NEEDED or you will induce a tumor to grow, now I know that may sound exciting for all of you desperate people trying to grow taller fast but please don't fucking do it, I won't be held responsible if u do, 2g enteric coated SAM-e and 800 mcg folic acid is the crucial balance needed just enough to grow taller, and pi3k activation from hexarelin will help while meclizine inhbiits the FGFR3 pathway which is a potent inhibitor of longitudinal bone growth, this is the best stack, stop coping with only peptide stacks. This is what I mean by inducing hypermethylation being necessary to grow well over you DNA limit and to grow as long as gigantism patients do (they grow even after age 30), this is why your men with P.H.D's aren't actively trying to induce hypermethylation as a mechanism to make people grow taller @Dyorotic2. If a tumor comes about because of their intervention their reputation is fucked forever.

Also there is evidence that hypermethylation can turn back the epigenetic clock and reactivate your senescent growth plate activity by looking at gigantism studies. One example of this is Adam Rainer, also look how young Robert wadlow looked before he died, height 8ft 11 and still absolutely no facial hair and how much taller he was compared to his father... also look at naturalheightgrowth website on a person age 27,28, got acromegaly and started growing: http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/...possible-after-epiphyseal-plate-ossification/. http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2012/09/02/update-on-tanya-angus-and-her-growth-progression/

Another piece of evidence suggesting that hypermethylation can turn back the epigenetic clock, making senescent changes in the MSC's reversed as well ready for chondrocyte differentiation.

This is period to this, anyone who still doesn't believe or understand how important inducing hypermethylation is for for growing beyond your DNA regulated growth, start off with these two studies: https://joe.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/joe/186/1/1860241.xml https://europepmc.org/article/PMC/4697695

@Alexanderr @PubertyMaxxer @ghkid2019 @BasedSpinelet257 @Seth Walsh @goat2x @fuccccc @Don't Forget to mew @Dope @Chadelite @Chad1212 hope this clears up some shit for y'all

This is what is meant by heightmaxxing is the exact opposite of cancer treatments! Please stick to the recommendations of SAM-e and folic acid y'all, you DO NOT want to end up like Tanya Angus
legit

2g SAM-e eod?

Good shit

So 2g Sam-e + 800mcg folic acid + Hexarelin + Meclizine

From what I've deduced from these studies and your own conclusions this stack does pose a higher risk, I will make sure I keep on researching before running this stack.

• +1
@Strike_Poseidon

Are you growing from your stack?

Unmoggable IQ. You are an absolute goldmine on information regarding this topic.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 4946
legit

2g SAM-e eod?
every day if possible, but that might not yield best results, but im guessing most of u cant afford that, so just take it eod with folic acid 800 mcg every day ideally, 2g sam-e enteric coated tablet plus 800 mcg folic acid daily is the way to go to induce just enough hypermethylation on the borderline of inducing tumor growth to use for our favour of getting much taller than our genetic regulated growth
@Strike_Poseidon

Are you growing from your stack?
bro i legit only just started SAM-e alone, i still need to wait for my folic acid, meclizie and need to buy hexarelin to see

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
  • JFL
bro i legit only just started SAM-e alone, i still need to wait for my folic acid, meclizie and need to buy hexarelin to see
So did your Igf1-lr3 end up being useless? You mentioned it may have evaporaqted.

So did your Igf1-lr3 end up being useless? You mentioned it may have evaporaqted.
peptide stack gave him hives.

beware heighmaxxeres.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 1849

nice post bro
but a question about the last part
" One example of this is Adam Rainer, also look how young Robert wadlow looked before he died, height 8ft 11 and still absolutely no facial hair and how much taller he was compared to his father... also look at naturalheightgrowth website on a person age 27,28, got acromegaly and started growing: http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/...possible-after-epiphyseal-plate-ossification/. http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2012/09/02/update-on-tanya-angus-and-her-growth-progression/"
its already stated that people who have gigantism has very late puberty so their growth plate might be still open in their 20s-30s
so adam reiner doesnt prove that you can reactivate plates

nice post bro
but a question about the last part
" One example of this is Adam Rainer, also look how young Robert wadlow looked before he died, height 8ft 11 and still absolutely no facial hair and how much taller he was compared to his father... also look at naturalheightgrowth website on a person age 27,28, got acromegaly and started growing: http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/...possible-after-epiphyseal-plate-ossification/. http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2012/09/02/update-on-tanya-angus-and-her-growth-progression/"
its already stated that people who have gigantism has very late puberty so their growth plate might be still open in their 20s-30s
so adam reiner doesnt prove that you can reactivate plates
no, adam rainer was a dwarf and he remained a dwarf, he had average sized patients but then suddenly got gigantism at age 21 that is not late puberty in any sense of the word, also explain Tanya Angus, 5 foot 8 woman all her life, suddenly got acromegaly at age 27 then become 7 foot giant, I don't understand man, you probably haven;t read into what I wrote properly and looked at the article from the cancer site as well as the articles from pubmed on methylation silencing tumor suppressor genes and turning on oncogenes, I just explained to you why gigantism happens and you are still blaming it on late puberty for them growing that tall, that is not how gigantism works, then all late bloomers would have a pituitary tumor. GH by itself ages bone so that is certainly and accelerates puberty and that has been PROVEN in many clinical studies...

no, adam rainer was a dwarf and he remained a dwarf, he had average sized patients but then suddenly got gigantism at age 21 that is not late puberty in any sense of the word, also explain Tanya Angus, 5 foot 8 woman all her life, suddenly got acromegaly at age 27 then become 7 foot giant, I don't understand man, you probably haven;t read into what I wrote properly and looked at the article from the cancer site as well as the articles from pubmed on methylation silencing tumor suppressor genes and turning on oncogenes, I just explained to you why gigantism happens and you are still blaming it on late puberty for them growing that tall, that is not how gigantism works, then all late bloomers would have a pituitary tumor. GH by itself ages bone so that is certainly and accelerates puberty and that has been PROVEN in many clinical studies...
im not talking about puberty
im talking about growth plate closure
maybe because there is something wrong with them from the start they have open plates for longer than average people
i dont wanna argue because i dont know shit about biology
but maybe there is a reason why many trusted height researchers say that u cant reactive closedplates
u might right i just asked lol

im not talking about puberty
im talking about growth plate closure
maybe because there is something wrong with them from the start they have open plates for longer than average people
i dont wanna argue because i dont know shit about biology
but maybe there is a reason why many trusted height researchers say that u cant reactive closedplates
u might right i just asked lol
yeh it very rare for someone to be born with a mutation for a pituitary tumor, maybe they are more susceptible to it because of specific genes and/or hypermethylation being born that way doesn't simply explain Tanya Angus or adam rainer or Robert wallow, lol, please refer to this, all the research done on why a pituitary tumor happens: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/pituitary-tumors/causes-risks-prevention/what-causes.html

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
Wow.... I just keep finding more and more info every day about this do I, you know how y'all said the HMGA2 gene is a very restrictive gene when it comes to your height? Well guess exactly what is upregulated and downregulated in a pituitary tumor? Look at the screenshot below from the study, btw DMNT3B,DMNT3A( specific CpG site methylation (there are CpG sites like this on your growth plate as well)) and DNMT1 (global methylation), are enzymes which control DNA methylation, look exactly what is upregulation in a pituitary tumor. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fendo.2019.00290/full
'High levels of methylation have been identified in invasive and large pituitary tumors. DNA methyltransferase overexpression has been detected in pituitary tumors, especially in macroadenomas. Methylation differences at CpG sites in promoter regions may distinguish several types of tumors from normal pituitary tissue'

Btw CpG sites are the promoter regions of genes, DNA methylation is what effects the upregulation and downregulation of these CpG sites, but the DMNT1 enzyme is for all over global methylation as it a maintenance methylase for many different things in the body, as for DMNT1 (maintenance methylase) maintaining chondrocyte phenotype that has already been proved through this study:https://europepmc.org/article/PMC/4697695
In terms of the CpG sites related to the chondrocytes and and growth plate senescence, that is already been associated through this study: https://joe.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/joe/186/1/1860241.xml

Damn the evidence is piling up now, and I had found an association between FGFR2 mutation and mass longitudinal bone growth, this is where meclizine comes in as it inhibits FGFR3 signalling, this gives me so much encouragement to get my stack at my house already, if it weren't for the stupid Aus post it'd be here by now.

Also this article: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fendo.2019.00007/full#B57 explains how crucial FGF-2 is and and VEGF expression through the Pi3k-Akt pathway (potent stimulator is hexarelin) so pi3k-akt activates VEGF and VEGF upregulated Tumor Necrosis Factor a which is a reason why the FDA allowed pi3k inhibitors for cancer treatment

Any questions?

To put it in simple words bois, the best stack which will make you grow and keep you biological age go extremely slow is Hexarelin, Aromasin, SAM-e, Folic Acid, Meclizine, glucosamine chondroitin MSM, everything else your body will take care of,

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 2.24.02 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 2.24.02 pm.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 81
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 2.41.48 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 2.41.48 pm.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cope, randomguy1235, hairyballscel and 1 other person
Wow.... I just keep finding more and more info every day about this do I, you know how y'all said the HMGA2 gene is a very restrictive gene when it comes to your height? Well guess exactly what is upregulated and downregulated in a pituitary tumor? Look at the screenshot below from the study, btw DMNT3B,DMNT3A( specific CpG site methylation (there are CpG sites like this on your growth plate as well)) and DNMT1 (global methylation), are enzymes which control DNA methylation, look exactly what is upregulation in a pituitary tumor. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fendo.2019.00290/full
'High levels of methylation have been identified in invasive and large pituitary tumors. DNA methyltransferase overexpression has been detected in pituitary tumors, especially in macroadenomas. Methylation differences at CpG sites in promoter regions may distinguish several types of tumors from normal pituitary tissue'

Btw CpG sites are the promoter regions of genes, DNA methylation is what effects the upregulation and downregulation of these CpG sites, but the DMNT1 enzyme is for all over global methylation as it a maintenance methylase for many different things in the body, as for DMNT1 (maintenance methylase) maintaining chondrocyte phenotype that has already been proved through this study:https://europepmc.org/article/PMC/4697695
In terms of the CpG sites related to the chondrocytes and and growth plate senescence, that is already been associated through this study: https://joe.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/joe/186/1/1860241.xml

Damn the evidence is piling up now, and I had found an association between FGFR2 mutation and mass longitudinal bone growth, this is where meclizine comes in as it inhibits FGFR3 signalling, this gives me so much encouragement to get my stack at my house already, if it weren't for the stupid Aus post it'd be here by now.

Also this article: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fendo.2019.00007/full#B57 explains how crucial FGF-2 is and and VEGF expression through the Pi3k-Akt pathway (potent stimulator is hexarelin) so pi3k-akt activates VEGF and VEGF upregulated Tumor Necrosis Factor a which is a reason why the FDA allowed pi3k inhibitors for cancer treatment

Any questions?

To put it in simple words bois, the best stack which will make you grow and keep you biological age go extremely slow is Hexarelin, Aromasin, SAM-e, Folic Acid, Meclizine, glucosamine chondroitin MSM, everything else your body will take care of,
Thanks so much! So by this is HGH even worth it, cause I am also thinking of the face,wrist,hand, feet,skin ect. gains from it

Thanks so much! So by this is HGH even worth it, cause I am also thinking of the face,wrist,hand, feet,skin ect. gains from it
yeah i guess you can gain in those areas, but longitudinal bone growth especially growing beyond your restrictive genes like gigantism people do, NEEDS hypermethylation remember epigenetics don't change anything in your genes, it can just change which genes at specific sites or all over global hypermethylation are expressed

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257 and Bruh567
yeah i guess you can gain in those areas, but longitudinal bone growth especially growing beyond your restrictive genes like gigantism people do, NEEDS hypermethylation remember epigenetics don't change anything in your genes, it can just change which genes at specific sites or all over global hypermethylation are expressed
thx

• +1
Yeah pretty much the exact opposite of everything that I have been recommending you all is what scientists should focus more on developing cancer cures and pituitary tumors

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973, Chadelite and 2 others