8 Reasons why Kim Sohee is the best looking woman Of All Time

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
1) IMPECCABLE IN MOTION

I
've seen countless fancams, videos, candid recordings and she looks the best at all times, even when making the most autistic faces
Tumblr dd3028ee9bd06b5997f838ea8e1abbc9 78361aa4 250
Tumblr bf01525364513a4a3b28747ad6af9a5f f154f305 640
0d13ab3d4ea550583aeace19a4989f2c90fe6317

2) PERFECT FEATURES

She is flawless on all angles. Her face card has zero defects. An amazingly SQUISHY neoteny angel with a small nose and perfect facial harmony

230527 ALICE Sohee documents 11

9aaknhgq0yrb1

Videoframe 20240912 100018 comhuaweihimovieoverseas

3) NO RECESSION

Many female Kpop idols have a certain issue in appearing recessed or chinlet. Sometimes they have short chins or are boneless. But Sohee has a very good and developed side profile
ALICE Sohee for HIM Magazine April 2023 Issue documents 11

Alice sohee v0 016dxh3n3emb1

4289119 230525 ALICE Sohee documents 8

0db3b0f4770866cc64f894fd14bf2f1dd448808f

4) BODY HALO

No need to explain anything. She's pretty much the only woman in Kpop EVER who actually has a good looking ass and arched back

Alice sohee v0 xmfyhzbtaz1a1

5) LOOKS EXTREMELY ASIAN

There is nothing that can be considered eurocentric about her. Once she joined Alice, she's always had black hair, doesn't color-fraud like other idols such as Karina, Lisa or Wonyoung.
Her hair are always either pitch black or dark, eyes always black and slanted. Her face is round and SQUISHY.
At her peak visual, she never had to dye her hair, use very light powder for skin or wear contacts
221029 ALICE Sohee documents 19

71275f5595dd1b3418e06807851ebe94

221029 ALICE Sohee documents 151

Some photos in a K-drama and shows where she's with her natural skin tone and very low makeup
X7v9kelt0gsa1

Da71d78b097c0bc6f54cd4ea93185013

6) FULL PACKAGE ON OTHER FIELDS

Something that transcends her looks is her voice, behavior, attitude...

She's hyper feminine, has a beautiful voice and from some of her social media posts and communications, anybody can tell she's a genuinely good-spirited woman

7) PHYSICALLY FIT

Most of Kpop idols, I'd say most models and actresses are absolute slobs who never try hard at the gym for a single day in their lives

Basically they just starvemaxx and that's it
They put no effort

Sohee does tho
Maxresdefault

Maxresdefault 1

She of course shared this workout, but the BECKIES in the industry would NEVER actually do this because they are lazy

Sohee actually achieved her figure by pure effort, because her body was pretty average before this

In some photos you can even see she has abs
1681309081 alice sohee yukyung

Vfbpli4yxh0a1

8) FOGGING MACHINE

Just look at her
4326779 Screenshot 20240821 145520 comgoogleandroidyoutube

Legit looks like she's a fictional character photoshopped in, but it's all real and it was in motion too

I don't care if you read this or not, but I have it now as reference once and for all. With all the images and gifs needed

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Swarthy Knight, Bale and 28 others
Pan faced gook

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki, Bale, 📎♿️⚙️ and 7 others
What's the point of worshipping some random woman (let alone man) celebrity? Reminds me of old forums where some guys would put some real or 2D girl on avatar and would spam all over the place with her pics, on imageboards it was called faggotry iirc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, eiegta, aspiringexcel and 6 others
What's the point of worshipping some random woman (let alone man) celebrity? Reminds me of old forums where some guys would put some real or 2D girl on avatar and would spam all over the place with her pics, on imageboards it was called faggotry iirc.
I'm giving out reasons why she's the best looking woman of all time

Until I find somebody who fogs her, she's on top

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
E
she's the best looking woman of all time
Even if it was the case, what's the point of that? Spending time searching their photos, reading their bio's and so on, while she has no idea about your existence. Idk, I'm probably too autistic to get that.

• +1
E

Even if it was the case, what's the point of that? Spending time searching their photos, reading their bio's and so on, while she has no idea about your existence. Idk, I'm probably too autistic to get that.
When find PEAK you just gotta take notes
Eabmn2u1t8jb1

Also you're on a looks-related forum, Mr Clean avi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, sigma ✰, psychomandible and 2 others
Exactly

She looks like she came straight out of Final Fantasy or Stellar Blade

They should use her face to model a future vidya character
People who look like they come from video games are just pure dopamine hits to look at tbh..

Brutal how the agepill always comes to collect though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: God-himself, NorwoodAscender and HeightPilledum
This Japanese girl Yuka is super cuuute been obsessed with her videos ever since someone here posted
one of her videos

She's like a vibrant ray of sunshine I love her positivity

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, NorwoodAscender and HeightPilledum
you're on a looks-related forum
Speaking of that, out of curiosity, are there any photos of her before surgeries and stuff (no way she is "all natural", given how prevalent surgeries and frauding among Asian celebs)?

• +1
People who look like they come from video games are just pure dopamine hits to look at tbh..

Brutal how the agepill always comes to collect though.
Didn't come from her though and Asian women usually age very well

She probably will too

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and raleqtambrobret
Speaking of that, out of curiosity, are there any photos of her before surgeries and stuff (no way she is "all natural", given how prevalent surgeries and frauding among Asian celebs)?
She looks the same on her childhood photos
DUuWIioWkAEZl52

DUuWIipW0AEixS1

This Japanese girl Yuka is super cuuute been obsessed with her videos ever since someone here posted
one of her videos

She's like a vibrant ray of sunshine I love her positivity

She is cute, bro
But how is that related to this thread? Do you think SHE is the best looking woman OAT?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, sigma ✰, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
gook dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Ascеnd, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
DNR 2,000 years for my white genes to go down the drain no thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, NorwoodAscender and bourgeoizyzz
+ flat maxilla children = ropefuel :feelswhy:

• +1
1) IMPECCABLE IN MOTION

I
've seen countless fancams, videos, candid recordings and she looks the best at all times, even when making the most autistic faces
View attachment 3165034View attachment 3165035 View attachment 3165036

2) PERFECT FEATURES

She is flawless on all angles. Her face card has zero defects. An amazingly SQUISHY neoteny angel with a small nose and perfect facial harmony

View attachment 3165038
View attachment 3165060

View attachment 3165063

3) NO RECESSION

Many female Kpop idols have a certain issue in appearing recessed or chinlet. Sometimes they have short chins or are boneless. But Sohee has a very good and developed side profile
View attachment 3165066
View attachment 3165067
View attachment 3165068
View attachment 3165069

4) BODY HALO

No need to explain anything. She's pretty much the only woman in Kpop EVER who actually has a good looking ass and arched back

View attachment 3165072

5) LOOKS EXTREMELY ASIAN

There is nothing that can be considered eurocentric about her. Once she joined Alice, she's always had black hair, doesn't color-fraud like other idols such as Karina, Lisa or Wonyoung.
Her hair are always either pitch black or dark, eyes always black and slanted. Her face is round and SQUISHY.
At her peak visual, she never had to dye her hair, use very light powder for skin or wear contacts
View attachment 3165080
View attachment 3165081
View attachment 3165082

Some photos in a K-drama and shows where she's with her natural skin tone and very low makeup
View attachment 3165083
View attachment 3165088

She's hyper feminine, has a beautiful voice and from some of her social media posts and communications, anybody can tell she's a genuinely good-spirited woman

7) PHYSICALLY FIT

Most of Kpop idols, I'd say most models and actresses are absolute slobs who never try hard at the gym for a single day in their lives

They put no effort

Sohee does tho
View attachment 3165112
View attachment 3165113

She of course shared this workout, but the BECKIES in the industry would NEVER actually do this because they are lazy

Sohee actually achieved her figure by pure effort, because her body was pretty average before this

View attachment 3165114
View attachment 3165115

8) FOGGING MACHINE

Just look at her
View attachment 3165117

Legit looks like she's a fictional character photoshopped in, but it's all real and it was in motion too

I don't care if you read this or not, but I have it now as reference once and for all. With all the images and gifs needed
I knew she'd be East Asian haha
Stacy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sigma ✰, NorwoodAscender and HeightPilledum
best looking and asian in one sentence lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, TechnoBoss and HeightPilledum
She is really good looking, but she's also very battery

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Gook TERASTACY

What have your 2000 years of White genes accomplished so far?

She chinmogs you
View attachment 3165190
Well lets see I am descended from Harold Godwinson King of England who died valiantly against the Norman scum, I am descended from a Holy Roman Emporer Louis IV. I am also descended from Kings, Dukes, and other noble titles of North Germany (Mecklenburg, Brunswick-Luneberg, Pomerania.) I am also descended from the Rurikids who founded the Rus which would go on to become the nations of Russia and Ukraine. I could be going but don't want to FLEX my superior whiteoid genes buddy.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
My pleasure

Expect to see more, some of the next ones will have White boyfriends or husbands
Just show me the woman, I don't need to see their partners.

• Woah
Retard suffering from yellow fever. This woman is an ugly dog. Jfl at noodlewhore getting bone-shaving near their chins and shit because of muh 'beauty standards' :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Retard suffering from yellow fever. This woman is an ugly dog. Jfl at noodlewhore getting bone-shaving near their chins and shit because of muh 'beauty standards' :feelskek:
He posted her as a kid bud.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Flowerpot
Is she a ladyboy atleast?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, HeightPilledum, SadLivwr and 1 other person
JFL at the retarded brownoids who predictably hate on asian women so they can slobber over white trannies who wouldnt go near them with a 6 foot pole :lul:

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, GunDevilHybrid and HeightPilledum
JFL at the retarded brownoids who predictably hate on asian women so they can slobber over white trannies who wouldnt go near them with a 6 foot pole :lul:
As usual

None of them can even form an argument. They just seethe

He posted her as a kid bud.
Indeed
And she was very cute as a kid too

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
East Asia needs the Neo-Sinid phenotype to proliferate en masse.

• +1
stacylite

• Hmm...
Not Tungrid. Show me an attractive person with that pheno.
I was suggesting more a hybrid of the two, but I'm positive there's good looking Tungrids out there, especially in Central Asia

I've seen them, but I don't have it in me to go search for pics right now

• +1
I was suggesting more a hybrid of the two, but I'm positive there's good looking Tungrids out there, especially in Central Asia

I've seen them, but I don't have it in me to go search for pics right now
Turanid + Sinid probably mogs.
But I think East Asians should just keep engineering themselves to Neo Sinid.
They could possibly even go Turanid + Neo-Sinid

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, Latinolooksmaxxer and HeightPilledum
1) IMPECCABLE IN MOTION

I
View attachment 3165034View attachment 3165035 View attachment 3165036

2) PERFECT FEATURES

View attachment 3165038
View attachment 3165060

View attachment 3165063

3) NO RECESSION

View attachment 3165066
View attachment 3165067
View attachment 3165068
View attachment 3165069

4) BODY HALO

View attachment 3165072

5) LOOKS EXTREMELY ASIAN

View attachment 3165080
View attachment 3165081
View attachment 3165082

View attachment 3165083
View attachment 3165088

7) PHYSICALLY FIT

They put no effort

Sohee does tho
View attachment 3165112
View attachment 3165113

View attachment 3165114
View attachment 3165115

8) FOGGING MACHINE

Just look at her
View attachment 3165117

abs on women are disgusting + SQUISHY SQUISHY!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰ and HeightPilledum
abs on women are disgusting + SQUISHY SQUISHY!
Her abs are barely visible tbf
They're not masculine abs, they're just light abdomen muscles that show that she's physically fit

because they are FAT AND SQUISHY!
True, her face looks super squishy
Look at how her finger goes in when touching her cheek
230527 ALICE Sohee documents 1

• +1
I approve the level of squishynes

Korean Drama Netflix GIF by The Swoon
Funny Face Applause GIF by Tennis TV

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, sigma ✰ and HeightPilledum