8 Reasons why Kim Sohee is the best looking woman Of All Time

As usual

None of them can even form an argument. They just seethe

Indeed
And she was very cute as a kid too

Not a curry, but

Asian women just aren’t attractive nigga. Hence why, people view WMAF as a joke.

Asian women are pure comedy, and caters towards small dick incels with 0 other options.

94A41222 E180 4CA0 B386 CFF4A34292DE

There’s genuinely nothing mesmerising, sexually appealing (minus her somewhat arched gook ass AND even that is below standards in the real world) , nothing about her face is genuinely impressive or goodlooking.

She’s a gook, like every other gook JFL

Retard suffering from yellow fever. This woman is an ugly dog. Jfl at noodlewhore getting bone-shaving near their chins and shit because of muh 'beauty standards' :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Flowerpot and HeightPilledum
Not a curry, but

Asian women just aren’t attractive nigga. Hence why, people view WMAF as a joke.

Asian women are pure comedy, and caters towards small dick incels with 0 other options.

View attachment 3166319

There’s genuinely nothing mesmerising, sexually appealing (minus her somewhat arched gook ass AND even that is below standards in the real world) , nothing about her face is genuinely impressive or goodlooking.

She’s a gook, like every other gook JFL
Like I said on the other post, she wasn't even an adult in some of these photos. She debuted at 17 years old iirc, and unlike white women, Asian women don't peak as teenagers :feelskek:
Alice sohee v0 xmfyhzbtaz1a1

She grew into her features, and as you can tell she started wearing braces, which fixed her teeth
Tumblr bf01525364513a4a3b28747ad6af9a5f f154f305 640

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
Is she surgerymaxxed?

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
Not Tungrid. Show me an attractive person with that pheno.
i know a baddie in my school with that pheno
slim eyes, but her face is more ovular than that pheno picture
soft pale face, nice body, above average height
not stacy but she is definifely very attractive, at least HTB
not doxxing her so ig you have to take my word for it :feelswhy:

Is she surgerymaxxed?
I don't think so
Her nose, lips and eyes are the same

The only thing I see somewhat different are just slightly her teeth, and face bloating, but her face bloated and DEbloated multiple times depending on her bodyfat and training

She made the good choice of changing her makeup from the lighter to slightly darker. This is me comparing her to her as an adult to her 17 years old self

She's also gained weight, which made her look better than when she was anorexic in both body and face

What's the point of worshipping some random woman (let alone man) celebrity? Reminds me of old forums where some guys would put some real or 2D girl on avatar and would spam all over the place with her pics, on imageboards it was called faggotry iirc.

It's one thing to be like "yeah x, y, z woman looks good", but these cucks are writing essays defending a woman's honor when she wouldn't blink twice if they dropped dead.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
It's one thing to be like "yeah x, y, z woman looks good", but these cucks are writing essays defending a woman's honor when she wouldn't blink twice if they dropped dead.
I keep noticing a lot of coping and a lot of attacking me, yet not a single argument to disapprove what I wrote :feelskek:

Deep down you know I'm right

I guess the fact that we're on a lookism forum just suddenly doesn't matter anymore when some obscure Korean girl fogs every woman you've ever laid your disgusting browncel eyes upon

Face so forgettable I already forgot what she looks like as I type this

What I don't like about Sohee is that her cheekbones are too big and her jaw is not defined enough, also her cheeks are too chubby to my taste.

I preffer Shen over her tbh she has more appeal to me even though her body is not as thick as Kim.
IMG 20240916 231831

Tards who say chink foids are ugly haven't seen enough, there are many chinese foggers. I'm attracted to foids of all races not just white foids.
Woman Imagine GIF by Pentatonix

The reason they don't like asian foids is because they are not sexy but if you have seen Natty pseudonaked she looks hot. There's a lot of AVp#rn with legit hot asian women on the internet.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum
She doesn't look Good
But Goddamn body:dafuckfeels:

• Love it
How does my low T ass have astronomically higher T tastes in women then you?

Face so forgettable I already forgot what she looks like as I type this
Pure perfection

What I don't like about Sohee is that her cheekbones are too big and her jaw is not defined enough, also her cheeks are too chubby to my taste.
Her face fat isn't very consistent, since she bloated and debloated multiple times depending on her bodyfat

She still looks very good with all of them. The other idols I've seen can't allow themselves to gain any weight without sacrificing the face

I preffer Shen over her tbh she has more appeal to me even though her body is not as thick as Kim.
View attachment 3176789

I like Xiaoting, but something about her face, mainly her nose and I guess her face shape don't quite look right

Also I found out she's lesbian, which is pretty funny

Screenshot 20240916 124008

Tards who say chink foids are ugly haven't seen enough, there are many chinese foggers
Strongly agree
On topic of Chinese lesbians, I think that Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu fog her
I'm attracted to foids of all races not just white foids.
Woman Imagine GIF by Pentatonix

The reason they don't like asian foids is because they are not sexy but if you have seen Natty pseudonaked she looks hot. There's a lot of AVp#rn with legit hot asian women on the internet.
Of course

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Pure perfection

Her face fat isn't very consistent, since she bloated and debloated multiple times depending on her bodyfat

She still looks very good with all of them. The other idols I've seen can't allow themselves to gain any weight without sacrificing the face

I like Xiaoting, but something about her face, mainly her nose and I guess her face shape don't quite look right

Also I found out she's lesbian, which is pretty funny

View attachment 3176949

Strongly agree
On topic of Chinese lesbians, I think that Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu fog her

Of course

You ruined my day I never thought she was lesbian
Btw she's not that foid, Xiaoting is in Korea and not with a random group in China.

Last edited:
  • JFL
How does my low T ass have astronomically higher T tastes in women then you?
So high t that you masturbate to black guys and not defending your homeland that is getting raped by Azerbaijan lol

• JFL
So high t that you masturbate to black guys and not defending your homeland that is getting raped by Azerbaijan lol
I will “masturbate” using your sisters pussy

You ruined my day I never thought she was lesbian
Btw she's not that foid, Xiaoting is in Korea and not with a random group in China.
It's her bro

There can't be too many female Chinese idols named Shen Xiaoting that are born on November 12, 1999

Very good looking for an asian, and foward grown too? She is by no means "pan faced".

• +1