8 Signs a Girl Wants You To Approach Her

D

Deleted member 4383

Diamond
An approach invitation is a girl’s way of making your job easier - instead of you having to put yourself out there as much, she's making it as effortless as possible for you to approach her. Because she wants you. Hence if a girl wants you, she’ll leave hints. But how can you tell as a guy?

1.. The internet holla.As a man, I find this approach cool. When a girl musters up some courage to inbox you, tweet or Whatsapp you, it means a lot. Social media has become a common place for people to hook up nowadays. Contrary to popular belief there’s no problem with hooking up on the internet really. You just have to be smart and careful and you’ll meet a lot of awesome people who are just a click away.Many women have a guy on social media that they admire but are too afraid to approach the guy they admire but are too afraid to approach the guy.In life you should have the courage to take what you believe should be yours or else someone else will take it as you watch. .Some women will go ahead to start a conversation with you via inbox but she won’t really tell you how she feels. She’ll show interest in you then pass the ball to you. Where things go from there is up to you.

2.The Plant.Perhaps the most obvious approach invitation, although not without its own challenges. A girl goes to where you are - seated at the bar, leaning against a wall, in a specific aisle in the bookstore or clothing store, waiting for a matatu - and plants herself right nearby you, always within peripheral vision eyeshot. Sounds great, right? Well, there are a couple of downsides:*.Sometimes a girl will plant herself a little too far away, meaning you need to move to talk to her. That's okay if it's easy enough to slide a few feet next to her, but if it's an obvious plant but she's farther than a few feet, you're still going to have to close a distance to open*.If you fail to strike up a conversation with her within the first minute or two, she'll often still be there for a while (after all, she's planted herself there), but it can get awkward - you know why she's there, and she knows you know why she's there, but neither of you say anything... this is embarrassing to her; it's like being rejected, then awkwardly hanging around the person who rejected you.For those reasons, if you like a girl, and she plants herself near you,make sure to start a conversation within 120 seconds of her doing so(faster or slower depending on the girl .

3.The Hover.You'll see this one most often with inexperienced girls, who are used to inexperienced men, who tend to be pretty oblivious to women's signals and need those women to be as LOUD with their signaling as humanly possible, though you'll also sometimes see it with a highly sexual woman who simply doesn't want to waste time with playing coy. The Hover is when a woman walks over to where you are... then just hovers there, staring in your direction. Girls who do this are making it obvious for you; all you've got to do is turn their direction,smile warmly, and say, "Hello."

4.The Linger.Quick - think fast! The Linger is the briefest of approach invitations - and also the hardest to capitalize on. Girls using lingering as an A.I. often give you too little time to react, unless you're good. These tend to be moderately experienced women,who feel too obvious doing the Hover, so instead try to rush through their approach invitations as quickly as possible - usually, too quickly. A girl will walk over to where you are...pause, for anywhere from half a second to three seconds... and then continue walking on, as if nothing had happened.Because she's in a, "Okay, let's do this and then get out of there if he doesn't do anything," mindset, if your opener is anything other than smooth, she'll play dumb and keep going, too. This one's often hard to differentiate between a girl who legitimately did just happen to pause as she was walking past you - use context to figure it out, or just open every girl who does this if you want to err on the side of false positives instead of false negatives.

5.The Look About.Similar to a Linger, but with a duration more akin to a Hover, the Look About is when a girl walks over to right near where you are, then... glances about, confusedly, as if wondering where that thing she was looking for could possibly have gone. You will see this one most often in day game, and when meeting women in shops and stores. A girl will invariably react "pleasantly surprised" on your approach, and if she's interested, will show that interest right away. If your approach rubbed her the wrong way / she realizes you're not as cute as she thought from a distance (or, if she genuinely WAS just there by chance and happened to be confused), she'll be nice / polite, and get back to looking for whatever she was supposedly looking for.

6.Mutters and Sighs.Ever have a girl walk up next to you and mutter to herself, "God, this mat is taking forever!" or, "Oh my God... what a day!" Or maybe she just sighs -hufffff. Usually feel like you're supposed to say something here, right?That's for good reason- people usually only do this when they want someone to engage them in conversation. So - engage!

7.Requests for Help.Girls who want to talk to you will often ask for help:*."Can you take our picture?"*."Do you know what time it is?"How do you know if it's a genuine request (i.e., she's really just looking for information) or it's just an excuse to get you to talk to her? There're no hard and fast rules, unfortunately, but some rough guidelines include if she's giving you signals of interest (her voice is softer / less matter-of-fact; she's smiling an interested-in-you type of smile) and the request is non-specific (i.e., not something like, "Do you know where the 24 Hour Fitness is around here?"), there's a better chance she wants to meet you. If you're not sure, just ask her something else - and see if she's happy to chat (it's an approach invitation), or acts like it's funny you want to talk to her when all she wanted was information (it wasn't an approach invitation).

8.The Glance.Any of the above,followed by a glance at you, then looking away and smiling to herself, is a blaringly loud approach invitation. About as loud as it gets. Approach immediately... don't even bother trying to look smooth; it's not necessary. She didn't bother either.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Ricochet, CANI and 31 others
I don't know how to approach

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, CANI, thecel and 13 others
brb reading this god tier thread, will update soon

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5822, MusicMaxxingMidget and 3 others
384AB1F1 ACE2 481E AEF2 B14346C608C8

Could you make it 40 words or less?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 11770, doll and 29 others
wtf this shit is so long and the thought that I probably wont need it just demotivates me to read it even more

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 10709, Be_ConfidentBro and 10 others
I'd rather fuck a tranny hooker

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9779 and 13 others
Did a bot write this

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mortis, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9779 and 6 others
TLDR: If a girl is interested in you,she will make it explicitly apparent.
examples include: IOI's,playing with her hair,coming in your vicinity,initiating conversation,dressing up etc

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Boxingfan, Deleted member 18045 and 15 others
Idc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4019
Never had any of these ioi's in my life. Once I was 100% sure that girl is following me in a supermarket. She was literally everywhere I was, all the time looking at me and that's it. I had other blatant ioi's tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, Deleted member 4019, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
mods this is a @copingvolcel alt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, Deleted member 9852, Lolcel and 6 others
An approach invitation is a girl’s way of making your job easier - instead of you having to put yourself out there as much, she's making it as effortless as possible for you to approach her. Because she wants you. Hence if a girl wants you, she’ll leave hints. But how can you tell as a guy?

1.. The internet holla.As a man, I find this approach cool. When a girl musters up some courage to inbox you, tweet or Whatsapp you, it means a lot. Social media has become a common place for people to hook up nowadays. Contrary to popular belief there’s no problem with hooking up on the internet really. You just have to be smart and careful and you’ll meet a lot of awesome people who are just a click away.Many women have a guy on social media that they admire but are too afraid to approach the guy they admire but are too afraid to approach the guy.In life you should have the courage to take what you believe should be yours or else someone else will take it as you watch. .Some women will go ahead to start a conversation with you via inbox but she won’t really tell you how she feels. She’ll show interest in you then pass the ball to you. Where things go from there is up to you.

2.The Plant.Perhaps the most obvious approach invitation, although not without its own challenges. A girl goes to where you are - seated at the bar, leaning against a wall, in a specific aisle in the bookstore or clothing store, waiting for a matatu - and plants herself right nearby you, always within peripheral vision eyeshot. Sounds great, right? Well, there are a couple of downsides:*.Sometimes a girl will plant herself a little too far away, meaning you need to move to talk to her. That's okay if it's easy enough to slide a few feet next to her, but if it's an obvious plant but she's farther than a few feet, you're still going to have to close a distance to open*.If you fail to strike up a conversation with her within the first minute or two, she'll often still be there for a while (after all, she's planted herself there), but it can get awkward - you know why she's there, and she knows you know why she's there, but neither of you say anything... this is embarrassing to her; it's like being rejected, then awkwardly hanging around the person who rejected you.For those reasons, if you like a girl, and she plants herself near you,make sure to start a conversation within 120 seconds of her doing so(faster or slower depending on the girl .

3.The Hover.You'll see this one most often with inexperienced girls, who are used to inexperienced men, who tend to be pretty oblivious to women's signals and need those women to be as LOUD with their signaling as humanly possible, though you'll also sometimes see it with a highly sexual woman who simply doesn't want to waste time with playing coy. The Hover is when a woman walks over to where you are... then just hovers there, staring in your direction. Girls who do this are making it obvious for you; all you've got to do is turn their direction,smile warmly, and say, "Hello."

4.The Linger.Quick - think fast! The Linger is the briefest of approach invitations - and also the hardest to capitalize on. Girls using lingering as an A.I. often give you too little time to react, unless you're good. These tend to be moderately experienced women,who feel too obvious doing the Hover, so instead try to rush through their approach invitations as quickly as possible - usually, too quickly. A girl will walk over to where you are...pause, for anywhere from half a second to three seconds... and then continue walking on, as if nothing had happened.Because she's in a, "Okay, let's do this and then get out of there if he doesn't do anything," mindset, if your opener is anything other than smooth, she'll play dumb and keep going, too. This one's often hard to differentiate between a girl who legitimately did just happen to pause as she was walking past you - use context to figure it out, or just open every girl who does this if you want to err on the side of false positives instead of false negatives.

5.The Look About.Similar to a Linger, but with a duration more akin to a Hover, the Look About is when a girl walks over to right near where you are, then... glances about, confusedly, as if wondering where that thing she was looking for could possibly have gone. You will see this one most often in day game, and when meeting women in shops and stores. A girl will invariably react "pleasantly surprised" on your approach, and if she's interested, will show that interest right away. If your approach rubbed her the wrong way / she realizes you're not as cute as she thought from a distance (or, if she genuinely WAS just there by chance and happened to be confused), she'll be nice / polite, and get back to looking for whatever she was supposedly looking for.

6.Mutters and Sighs.Ever have a girl walk up next to you and mutter to herself, "God, this mat is taking forever!" or, "Oh my God... what a day!" Or maybe she just sighs -hufffff. Usually feel like you're supposed to say something here, right?That's for good reason- people usually only do this when they want someone to engage them in conversation. So - engage!

7.Requests for Help.Girls who want to talk to you will often ask for help:*."Can you take our picture?"*."Do you know what time it is?"How do you know if it's a genuine request (i.e., she's really just looking for information) or it's just an excuse to get you to talk to her? There're no hard and fast rules, unfortunately, but some rough guidelines include if she's giving you signals of interest (her voice is softer / less matter-of-fact; she's smiling an interested-in-you type of smile) and the request is non-specific (i.e., not something like, "Do you know where the 24 Hour Fitness is around here?"), there's a better chance she wants to meet you. If you're not sure, just ask her something else - and see if she's happy to chat (it's an approach invitation), or acts like it's funny you want to talk to her when all she wanted was information (it wasn't an approach invitation).

8.The Glance.Any of the above,followed by a glance at you, then looking away and smiling to herself, is a blaringly loud approach invitation. About as loud as it gets. Approach immediately... don't even bother trying to look smooth; it's not necessary. She didn't bother either.
Can you give me back my time? Because fuck sake, who would be so retarded to write this drivel? Tbh, I'm a bigger retard for reading this shit...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, thickdickdaddy27, Jamal2222 and 1 other person
never have and never will experience any of these signs.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrisonMike and Deleted member 4019
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Jamal2222, Deleted member 4019 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11295, mortis, thickdickdaddy27 and 4 others
Fuuuck wish i knew about the plant before, i even had oneitis doing it :feelswah: :feelswah:

• JFL
Just approach regardless of IOIs you aspie fucks

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Golgo13, BigBoy, Lolcel and 2 others
1. She approaches you on social media or irl
everything else is cope. Women are the ones who approach

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadrone96, mortis, BigBoy and 4 others
By being gl
And its the other way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4019 and Deleted member 245

• JFL
Reactions: mortis, yonmaxxed, Deleted member 8318 and 1 other person

quality

• JFL
1. She approaches you on social media or irl
everything else is cope. Women are the ones who approach
93% of women prefer to be approached over doing the approaching

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, mortis, owlofathena and 2 others
93% of women prefer to be approached over doing the approaching
if u wanna expose urself to the risk of rejection and getting brutally blackpilled and suicidemode, sure go approach them
Id rather spare my feelings

• JFL
Just FUCKING lol @ approaching women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, Deleted member 4019 and Deleted member 6475
1-8: dont be ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricochet, mortis, Deleted member 4019 and 2 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4019 and Deleted member 6475
Just FUCKING lol @ approaching women
Yeah imagine thinking most hookups/ltrs are initiated by men. Literal retard tier IQ.
It is almost always in the social circle and almost always the women initiates it by either starting to talk with you or whatever.
LOL at PUA cucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, Golgo13, mortis and 5 others
Yeah imagine thinking most hookups/ltrs are initiated by men. Literal retard tier IQ.
It is almost always in the social circle and almost always the women initiates it by either starting to talk with you or whatever.
LOL at PUA cucks.
And this is why approaching works.

95%+ of dudes rationalise not doing it for fear of rejection.

By approaching, your already halo'd as confident just for doing something so basic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, Highrise, mortis and 4 others
Insane iq, very legit.

• JFL
Didn't read, major cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
legit tbh, every girl is talking about how guys can't read their "signs"

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster
as already mentioned, jus fucking LOOOOL at approaching

1 clip showing an signal. Says imo more than 19000 words.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11295 and Pillarman
And this is why approaching works.

95%+ of dudes rationalise not doing it for fear of rejection.

By approaching, your already halo'd as confident just for doing something so basic.
I dunno if you get halo bonus points for doing it. Kinda doubt a bit, because most not very open to talking.

But it is for sure gay as Shit, that a dude doesn't try to talk with a woman he fancies and comes across and can talk with a bit easily.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I dunno if you get halo bonus points for doing it. Kinda doubt a bit, because most not very open to talking.

But it is for sure gay as Shit, that a dude doesn't try to talk with a woman he fancies and comes across and can talk with a bit easily.
Where are u from that most aren't open to talking?

Where are u from that most aren't open to talking?
Back in 2006-2010.
I spoke with more than 500 but less than 1000 randoms.
At muh peak, 1 in 7 lead to date or phone number or something.
Of the other 6, probably more than half straight up rejected or ignored me. The others had or lied about having a good reason (like having a bf already or something)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Back in 2006-2010.
I spoke with more than 500 but less than 1000 randoms.
At muh peak, 1 in 7 lead to date or phone number or something.
Of the other 6, probably more than half straight up rejected or ignored me. The others had or lied about having a good reason (like having a bf already or something)
How would you rate your game/bravado at the time?

The only legit :blackpill: ed approach that a woman is interested in you is if she comes up and directly says "wanna fuck".

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
How would you rate your game/bravado at the time?
I rate it 7.5/10
i was looks wise, back than 45 percentile orso. a little below average.
I knew at peak, I just had t make sure to meet 7 randoms, than I would have 1 lead on average, Still somewhat do-able; but not a very nice process at all. But dating ain't fun for below average men, so normal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I rate it 7.5/10
i was looks wise, back than 45 percentile orso. a little below average.
I knew at peak, I just had t make sure to meet 7 randoms, than I would have 1 lead on average, Still somewhat do-able; but not a very nice process at all. But dating ain't fun for below average men, so normal.
Alright and what was your style? Cheek smily type, stoic direct, smooth?

Lots of questions because I've had quite high success despite looking worse than you I'm sure, are you in USA?

Alright and what was your style? Cheek smily type, stoic direct, smooth?

Lots of questions because I've had quite high success despite looking worse than you I'm sure, are you in USA?
In Netherlands.
my style was 50% of the time pretty direct. And the other 50%, I started talking about something related to the situation or location. Aka, small talk.

This summer, I will retry after 10+ years. But I look better this time. I am now high tier normie looking. I will be rusty though, for sure.

In Netherlands.
my style was 50% of the time pretty direct. And the other 50%, I started talking about something related to the situation or location. Aka, small talk.

This summer, I will retry after 10+ years. But I look better this time. I am now high tier normie looking. I will be rusty though, for sure.
The better you look the less game you need.

Try laid back (but DOM intonation, not friendly) vibe with arrogant/cocky attitude, I swear to God this game works excellent for me and I'm a 5ft7 framecel.

A lot of guys say dating is harder, but I feel like its easier IRL because the average dudes game has decreased so much compared to 10 years ago, we all know the NT levels have dropped significantly.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
isnt this known as an ioi that is bs?
No. From my experience girls tend to play with their hair if they are attracted. But of course, not every girl does this at every time. And just because you see girl playing with her hair doesn't mean she is attracted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612