8 week Trenbolone Cycle Log

Kraken
Uh, Hi. I am gonna be hopping on Tren shortly. The exact cycle will be Testosterone propionate and Trenbolone Acetate. The exact dosing is TBC. But, I will be starting low and tapering up. The goal of the cycle will be to pack on muscle, whilst maintaining a lean and chiselled frame. I am currently way too fat, pictures are attached in other thread, hence I am gonna be spending the next two weeks cutting hard. I aim to reach 85kg by 21/07. I am currently 91.6 kg. To achieve this goal, I am gonna be eating 1000-1500 calories per day and walking 10-15 miles each day. I also lift weights everyday.

Once I begin the cycle, I will be uploading daily/weekly pics. So you can see how my physique changes day by day or week by week.

Any advice/girl nude pics will be much appreciated :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Polar, incel194012940, Growth Plate and 8 others
how old are you

you should go in a slight surplus instead you can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time bro but its much harder to gain muscle on a surplus

you should go in a slight surplus instead you can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time bro but its much harder to gain muscle on a surplus
I'm not lifting natty bruh :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551

Biggest mistake of my lifting life was not getting lean right away.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Hero of the Imperium and ChristianChad
no nigga dont cut

dont do any cardio or deficit for first 3 months. you will lose some fat anyway but you NEED FAT to grow muscle. and while its not necessarily true if ur not natty, bulking while on the sauce is stil ideal asf.

either way tren is dry as shit and will burn ur fat off reguardless, just a bit slower.

increase calories slightly for 3 months bhai then cut hard if you want :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Elvisandreaa and Virgin at 29 😔
no nigga dont cut

dont do any cardio or deficit for first 3 months. you will lose some fat anyway but you NEED FAT to grow muscle. and while its not necessarily true if ur not natty, bulking while on the sauce is stil ideal asf.

either way tren is dry as shit and will burn ur fat off reguardless, just a bit slower.

increase calories slightly for 3 months bhai then cut hard if you want :ogre:

I think he begins college in like 2 months. I would imagine he's trying not to be a chubby fuck when college begins.

Also nobody should assume that they are going to lose fat while eating at a surplus.

People can gain fat even while taking high dosages of trenbaloney

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and ....
I think he begins college in like 2 months. I would imagine he's trying not to be a chubby fuck when college begins.

Also nobody should assume that they are going to lose fat while eating at a surplus.

People can gain fat even while taking high dosages of trenbaloney
tren + test + 200cal surplus he will probably lose fat

but yeah if hes starting school in 2 months dont listen to me, get gigalean op

• +1
Steroids are a sin. You are trading God's gift of a long prosperous life for a few years of sinful pleasure. It's no coincidence Tren makes you act angry and evil (hint - the Devil).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 20565, Dystopian and 11 others
I might've worded the thread opener wrong. The plan is only to cut for two weeks until I get to a low enough bodyfat. I believe you are more at risk of sides when you roid at high bodyfat. So I'm gonna cut for two weeks. Get to 85kg, then for the next 8 weeks, I will be eating in huge calorie surplus to build muscle only

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I might've worded the thread opener wrong. The plan is only to cut for two weeks until I get to a low enough bodyfat. I believe you are more at risk of sides when you roid at high bodyfat. So I'm gonna cut for two weeks. Get to 85kg, then for the next 8 weeks, I will be eating in huge calorie surplus to build muscle only

You can't lose as much fat as you think in two weeks. You also don't need a huge surplus (or any surplus even) to gain muscle on steroids when you already have lots of fat for your body to pull energy from.

You'll be bear mode with your current plan because you'll gain back the fat you lost during your two week cut during the 8 week bulk (and then some) and probably gain 10-20 lbs of LBM.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Virgin at 29 😔
You can't lose as much fat as you think in two weeks. You also don't need a huge surplus (or any surplus even) to gain muscle on steroids when you already have lots of fat for your body to pull energy from.

You'll be bear mode with your current plan because you'll gain back the fat you lost during your two week cut during the 8 week bulk (and then some) and probably gain 10-20 lbs of LBM.
So what do you think I should do?

You can't lose as much fat as you think in two weeks.
Why not? I've done something similar before. Just reduce calories and carbs and lots of cardio

So what do you think I should do?

Losing fat is just math, so if your deficits are right you can lose X amount of fat in X weeks. However, given your starting point there is no way you will be remotely lean after those two weeks. A temporary loss of water weight will also exaggerate the results. So after your two week cut you will still not be lean, and then you said you would be in a large surplus with roids so you would just end up the same or chubbier but with a bunch of extra muscle.

What is your goal? I assume to be as attractive as possible by the time you start college.

How much muscle mass do you currently have?

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Virgin at 29 😔
Steroids are a sin. You are trading God's gift of a long prosperous life for a few years of sinful pleasure. It's no coincidence Tren makes you act angry and evil (hint - the Devil).
You are right. Taking steroids at any capacity is the most stupid thing ever. The Amotz Zahavi handicap theory explains very well why guys who don't have high natural T, do not deserve high T or androgen levels as their bodies and immune systems cannot handle it. Also shows through as a dishonest indicator of genetic fitness almost every time and doesn't appeal to the female gaze.

Look at Alex from playingwithfire and John Anthony Lifestyle getting sick, looking like shit taking TRT and hardly benching the bar looking like DYELs.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and Elvisandreaa
Tren at 18, i pray for you

• +1
Reactions: gymcel:(
Being younger and doing tren is better than being old and doing it lol
You're 18, you were born yesterday. You have no business doing tren or test for that matter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable and Hero of the Imperium
You're 18, you were born yesterday. You have no business doing tren or test for that matter.
:lul:

Spoken like the boomer you are.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
:lul:

Spoken like the boomer you are.
Retards really be overweight and starting a tren and test cycle, the fucking audacity

• +1
Reactions: Salieri and raystar66
I'll beat your ass boi
Haha but on a serious note, you're fucking low IQ if you actually think this is a good idea.
Cut for a bit to 15% BF then gymmaxx natty for 2 years and then assess your physique. Also you should research PEDs meanwhile and you will be able to make a better informed decision on what path you want to take.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Hero of the Imperium and APJ
Haha but on a serious note, you're fucking low IQ if you actually think this is a good idea.
Cut for a bit to 15% BF then gymmaxx natty for 2 years and then assess your physique. Also you should research PEDs meanwhile and you will be able to make a better informed decision on what path you want to take.
That's the plan. Cut to 15% and then jump on Tren. I am currently searching for a steroid doctor to help me do it safely

You seem really high inhibiton and risk averse. This is looksmax bro. We all take risks which could shave off decades of our life just for an increase in SMV. We are only gonna be young once...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
You seem really high inhibiton and risk averse. This is looksmax bro. We all take risks which could shave off decades of our life just for an increase in SMV. We are only gonna be young once...
OP is 18 and clearly has no idea what he’s getting into. I’m sure he can train natty for a few years, slap pound after pound of muscle on (given strong diet adherence and good programming), and in the meantime really research the best way of going ‘enhanced’ and if this is something he’s willing to do.

What will happen is that he ends up at 21 years old (still young as fuck) with an excellent physique and many years of SMVmaxxing and hopefully quality sex and relationships in front of him.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ChristianChad and Deleted member 17735
you better be blasting and cruising, have a test base, have cabergoline on hand, have raloxifene on hand, 19nor derived steroids have horrible ester half-lives and unless you plan to blast and cruise with TRT afterwards you will be shut down for ages.

if you have the hair loss gene it’s over for you before it began on tren.

have fun, life is short.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and ChristianChad
Uh, Hi. I am gonna be hopping on Tren shortly. The exact cycle will be Testosterone propionate and Trenbolone Acetate. The exact dosing is TBC. But, I will be starting low and tapering up. The goal of the cycle will be to pack on muscle, whilst maintaining a lean and chiselled frame. I am currently way too fat, pictures are attached in other thread, hence I am gonna be spending the next two weeks cutting hard. I aim to reach 85kg by 21/07. I am currently 91.6 kg. To achieve this goal, I am gonna be eating 1000-1500 calories per day and walking 10-15 miles each day. I also lift weights everyday.

Once I begin the cycle, I will be uploading daily/weekly pics. So you can see how my physique changes day by day or week by week.

Any advice/girl nude pics will be much appreciated:ogre:

Tren will save your muscle but no way near that hard thats dumb as fuck, 1500-1600 cals and walking 10-15 miles you lost the plot, 1kg per week is the max when you get leaner so you must be 30% bodyfat or something

OP is 18 and clearly has no idea what he’s getting into. I’m sure he can train natty for a few years, slap pound after pound of muscle on (given strong diet adherence and good programming), and in the meantime really research the best way of going ‘enhanced’ and if this is something he’s willing to do.

What will happen is that he ends up at 21 years old (still young as fuck) with an excellent physique and many years of SMVmaxxing and hopefully quality sex and relationships in front of him.
21 is not young as fuck. I would've finished university by the and will have to begin workcelling. :lul:

And I know what I'm getting into. TRT for life, organ failure, etc. I am ready for all possibilities. It's all worth it for a higher SMV

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and ChristianChad
Tren will save your muscle but no way near that hard thats dumb as fuck, 1500-1600 cals and walking 10-15 miles you lost the plot, 1kg per week is the max when you get leaner so you must be 30% bodyfat or something
No. You misread the post. I meant that I will first focus on losing the weight and bringing down my bodyfat. That's without tren. Once I'm weighing 85kg, then I will jump on tren and focus primarily on building muscle by eating in surplus. I am 90.8kg right now.

you better be blasting and cruising, have a test base, have cabergoline on hand, have raloxifene on hand, 19nor derived steroids have horrible ester half-lives and unless you plan to blast and cruise with TRT afterwards you will be shut down for ages.

if you have the hair loss gene it’s over for you before it began on tren.

have fun, life is short.
Even though RU gives me brutal heart sides, I will use it throughout the cycle. I am hyper responder to RU and have been told it works even when on a tren cycle.

Though, if RU doesn't work, I have the money available for a hair transplant.

Yeah, will TRT for a while until the tren metabolites are out of my system then PCT.

Cuts not going the best, been slacking. But 90.8kg now. Hopefully, I reach 88kg by Monday.

• +1
Cuts not going the best, been slacking. But 90.8kg now. Hopefully, I reach 88kg by Monday.
Can you send a pic bbygrl?

• JFL
Reactions: ....
That's the plan. Cut to 15% and then jump on Tren. I am currently searching for a steroid doctor to help me do it safely
no doc is gonna tell you to do tren

i will guide you dont worry (y) i watch mpmd

• JFL
Reactions: ....
no doc is gonna tell you to do tren

i will guide you dont worry (y) i watch mpmd
We have free steroid clinics in the UK and they are brillant

Here is an example of one:

The only issue is the nearest ones are all pretty far from me. But they will guide you through it all and doesn't go on your health record. All anonymous

We have free steroid clinics in the UK and they are brillant

Here is an example of one:

View attachment 1777959

The only issue is the nearest ones are all pretty far from me. But they will guide you through it all and doesn't go on your health record. All anonymous
wtf

mogger

literal dumbest thread ive ever seen. basically 0 net cals per day on tren lol. you need to cut a like a 750ish deficit and train hard or even eat at maintenance if youre trying to really reap tren recomp effects

• +1
literal dumbest thread ive ever seen. basically 0 net cals per day on tren lol. you need to cut a like a 750ish deficit and train hard or even eat at maintenance if youre trying to really reap tren recomp effects
Yeah, I typed out the thread opener wrong. A moderator really needs to let me edit it.

I meant that because my bodyfat is currently pretty high. And higher bodyfat is known to cause more sides on roids, I intend to cut down naturally before jumping on roids. Once I reach around 85kg, my bodyfat will be much lower and then I will jump on Tren. I will be eating in a calorie surplus to build muscle whilst on tren

• +1
Why tren? Doesn't that shit turn people into paranoid coomers?

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Why tren? Doesn't that shit turn people into paranoid coomers?
Because it works the best and will completely change your body in just 12 weeks.

Edit- And it turns you into an aggressive low inhib chad. something girls love i guess

Because it works the best and will completely change your body in just 12 weeks.

Edit- And it turns you into an aggressive low inhib chad. something girls love i guess
You are right about both of those things, but the risk to reward ratio for tren is a bit fucky. Sure, it will change your body, but a lot of roids will with less damage to your health. It will lower your inhibition and make you more aggressive, and women do like this, but it can do so to such an extent that it can lead to very regrettable life choices.

You are right about both of those things, but the risk to reward ratio for tren is a bit fucky. Sure, it will change your body, but a lot of roids will with less damage to your health. It will lower your inhibition and make you more aggressive, and women do like this, but it can do so to such an extent that it can lead to very regrettable life choices.
No risk no reward homie

Edit-Also I'm doing low doses. so sides wont hit me as hard (hopefully)

ur 18 just take anavar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, ChristianChad and ....
21 is not young as fuck. I would've finished university by the and will have to begin workcelling. :lul:

And I know what I'm getting into. TRT for life, organ failure, etc. I am ready for all possibilities. It's all worth it for a higher SMV
Dude are you serious, you’re saying you can’t slay over 21? No guy over 21 is seen as hot by attractive women? Think about what you’re saying. Speaking of workcelling, if I were you I would focus on making sure your future career pays very well so you can afford surgeries throughout your twenties.

And no you don’t know what you’re getting into. First, you mention ‘organ failure’ but that doesn’t come close to encapsulating all the health risks (many of the others are mentioned here ). And you don’t mention the sides when you’re on cycle, which are often fucking brutal and tren ace is known to be especially nasty for this. Pro bodybuilders and powerlifters who have fucktons of prior experience with high doses of gear still say tren sides were absolutely nuts. The aggression, paranoia, severe anxiety, getting into fights (even jail time), losing friends, your job, being kicked out of your course, tren is going to turn your brain and emotional responses into mashed potatoes, at 18-21 when some of your most important life choices are going to be made. Also don’t forget hair loss… you’re going to need fin/dut (which you fucking should be on anyway).

Women are not chomping at the bit for NPC championship physiques, and yes I am ‘blackpilled’ about looks and am sub-10% bodyfat year round. Chances are you can achieve just as appealing a physique to most women by the time you’re 21 naturally as any physique you could get by using any amount of tren. And you don’t fuck your life up in the process! Amazing right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Dude are you serious, you’re saying you can’t slay over 21? No guy over 21 is seen as hot by attractive women? Think about what you’re saying. Speaking of workcelling, if I were you I would focus on making sure your future career pays very well so you can afford surgeries throughout your twenties.

And no you don’t know what you’re getting into. First, you mention ‘organ failure’ but that doesn’t come close to encapsulating all the health risks (many of the others are mentioned here ). And you don’t mention the sides when you’re on cycle, which are often fucking brutal and tren ace is known to be especially nasty for this. Pro bodybuilders and powerlifters who have fucktons of prior experience with high doses of gear still say tren sides were absolutely nuts. The aggression, paranoia, severe anxiety, getting into fights (even jail time), losing friends, your job, being kicked out of your course, tren is going to turn your brain and emotional responses into mashed potatoes, at 18-21 when some of your most important life choices are going to be made. Also don’t forget hair loss… you’re going to need fin/dut (which you fucking should be on anyway).

Women are not chomping at the bit for NPC championship physiques, and yes I am ‘blackpilled’ about looks and am sub-10% bodyfat year round. Chances are you can achieve just as appealing a physique to most women by the time you’re 21 naturally as any physique you could get by using any amount of tren. And you don’t fuck your life up in the process! Amazing right?

He doesn't understand that tren is a recomp drug used in certain circumstances and not a substance you just hop on for the fun of it, I'm getting triggered by all these teenager just randomly hopping on heavy compounds after reading about it once, fuck

Keep in mind that with tren yhou won't be able to pct for a few months because it causes suppression for prolonged periods of time, I suggest you should use test for at least 4 months after the cycle and use HCG before coming off

• +1
Need pics of OP to assess situation

Disclaimer: if ur a fat fuk or a frail bitch u will be shitted on