8 week Trenbolone Cycle Log

He doesn't understand that tren is a recomp drug used in certain circumstances and not a substance you just hop on for the fun of it, I'm getting triggered by all these teenager just randomly hopping on heavy compounds after reading about it once, fuck
You're annoyed because you're too high inhibition to start whilst there are dudes jumping on after reading about it for a week?

Being too risk averse has screwed me over constantly in life and I am done with it.

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana and Deleted member 19551
You're annoyed because you're too high inhibition to start whilst there are dudes jumping on after reading about it for a week?

Being too risk averse has screwed me over constantly in life and I am done with it.
You can always pick the situations or decision where you want to risk it

Dude are you serious, you’re saying you can’t slay over 21? No guy over 21 is seen as hot by attractive women? Think about what you’re saying. Speaking of workcelling, if I were you I would focus on making sure your future career pays very well so you can afford surgeries throughout your twenties.

And no you don’t know what you’re getting into. First, you mention ‘organ failure’ but that doesn’t come close to encapsulating all the health risks (many of the others are mentioned here ). And you don’t mention the sides when you’re on cycle, which are often fucking brutal and tren ace is known to be especially nasty for this. Pro bodybuilders and powerlifters who have fucktons of prior experience with high doses of gear still say tren sides were absolutely nuts. The aggression, paranoia, severe anxiety, getting into fights (even jail time), losing friends, your job, being kicked out of your course, tren is going to turn your brain and emotional responses into mashed potatoes, at 18-21 when some of your most important life choices are going to be made. Also don’t forget hair loss… you’re going to need fin/dut (which you fucking should be on anyway).

Women are not chomping at the bit for NPC championship physiques, and yes I am ‘blackpilled’ about looks and am sub-10% bodyfat year round. Chances are you can achieve just as appealing a physique to most women by the time you’re 21 naturally as any physique you could get by using any amount of tren. And you don’t fuck your life up in the process! Amazing right?

At 21, I will have finished college and won't get an opportunity like this again to be surrounded by horny girls 24/7. You are way too risk averse... Life is not guaranteed. I could go outside later and get hit in a drive by shooting and that's my life over. You shouldn't be trying to make plans for the distant future. Just aim to have as much fun as you can now because you never know when your life will be over

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana, Deleted member 19551 and chasingaesthetics
If you just coast through life not taking any risks, then sure you might survive until old age. But you never truly live

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
No. You misread the post. I meant that I will first focus on losing the weight and bringing down my bodyfat. That's without tren. Once I'm weighing 85kg, then I will jump on tren and focus primarily on building muscle by eating in surplus. I am 90.8kg right now.

well at least you got some balls, only issue is you seem to underestimate 5kg of fat, you will be losing water and muscle glycogen as fat can only be lost at a certain rate, its a patience game the same as building muscle

• +1
Reactions: ....
Even though RU gives me brutal heart sides, I will use it throughout the cycle. I am hyper responder to RU and have been told it works even when on a tren cycle.

Though, if RU doesn't work, I have the money available for a hair transplant.

Yeah, will TRT for a while until the tren metabolites are out of my system then PCT.
wouldn’t bother with tren if you have the balding gene. tren literally eats hair.

wouldn’t bother with tren if you have the balding gene. tren literally eats hair.
np, then hair transplant it is. but pretty sure RU will take care of tren. it does so in most cases

np, then hair transplant it is. but pretty sure RU will take care of tren. it does so in most cases
you can’t be serious dude, im on dutasteride, RU, everything you can imagine and still lose hair naturally. RU58841 is incredibly weak and tren insanely androgenic.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: APJ and wollet2
you can’t be serious dude, im on dutasteride, RU, everything you can imagine and still lose hair naturally. RU58841 is incredibly weak and tren insanely androgenic.
I think you are just seriously unlucky. Go to PED subreddit, you will hear many good things about people maintaining with RU whilst on hard steroids. RU literally regrew me back to NW0, but I recently came off because it makes my heart feel weird. Also, I almost forgot Pyrilutamide is coming out this month. And it's supposed to be 4x as strong as RU without the sides. So I might just get that instead.

People are saying that Pyril + Dut should negate balding in most men

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and wollet2
Where can i get pt141

I think you are just seriously unlucky. Go to PED subreddit, you will hear many good things about people maintaining with RU whilst on hard steroids. RU literally regrew me back to NW0, but I recently came off because it makes my heart feel weird. Also, I almost forgot Pyrilutamide is coming out this month. And it's supposed to be 4x as strong as RU without the sides. So I might just get that instead.

People are saying that Pyril + Dut should negate balding in most men
Where can i find Pyrilutamide? My ru still hasnt come.

No risk no reward homie

Edit-Also I'm doing low doses. so sides wont hit me as hard (hopefully)
fair enough

What is your actual plan long term? The reality is that you will see a drastic improvement in body composition and then you will either find yourself choosing to blast and cruise, or finish your cycle. When your cycle is over if you maintain the calories and protein you will keep a lot of the mass but you will get fat again quickly. If you cut the calories down you will stay lean but your muscle will disappear. When I did roids my plan was to cruise indefinitely, doing one cycle would have been pointless. You need to have a long term plan before you start and be aware of the fact that being on roids long term can cause serious issues for some people. It's not like instagram.

As for doses everyone gets at least one particular side pretty bad at more or less any dosage and you need to be prepared for them, for instance you need caber if you're using tren since nolva won't work if you get puffy nipples.

Last edited:
What is your actual plan long term? The reality is that you will see a drastic improvement in body composition and then you will either find yourself choosing to blast and cruise, or finish your cycle. When your cycle is over if you maintain the calories and protein you will keep a lot of the mass but you will get fat again quickly. If you cut the calories down you will stay lean but your muscle will disappear. When I did roids my plan was to cruise indefinitely, doing one cycle would have been pointless. You need to have a long term plan before you start and be aware of the fact that being on roids long term can cause serious issues for some people. It's not like instagram.

As for doses everyone gets at least one particular side pretty bad at more or less any dosage and you need to be prepared for them, for instance you need caber if you're using tren since nolva won't work if you get puffy nipples.
Still undecided on this. I understand that the tren metabolites will stay in my system for up to three months. So I will probably TRT for those three months. As for what comes after that, I am still undecided. It depends on what my physique looks like. Though, I've been told that as long as I am below my genetic limit, then maintaining it naturally post cycle should be doable

Yeah. I've got a bunch of ancillaries on hand. No issues there

real shit. niggas are so anti roiding towards youngsters it’s crazy. gonna roid soon at 17 and even now I think I am too late jfl, this forum has truly made me mentally ill.

good luck with your endeavours fellow teen roider. also you’re right about not waiting until 21 to roid, literal senior citizen at that point.

tren is a bit overkill imo i’m personally sticking to Testosterone along with maybe some Masteron.

also I see u said your from the UK :lul: look at what we have to do to even stand a chance in uni. imagine being a roided beast in sixth form with secondary school girls in the school too though, absurd advantage.

• +1
real shit. niggas are so anti roiding towards youngsters it’s crazy. gonna roid soon at 17 and even now I think I am too late jfl, this forum has truly made me mentally ill.

good luck with your endeavours fellow teen roider. also you’re right about not waiting until 21 to roid, literal senior citizen at that point.

tren is a bit overkill imo i’m personally sticking to Testosterone along with maybe some Masteron.

also I see u said your from the UK :lul: look at what we have to do to even stand a chance in uni. imagine being a roided beast in sixth form with secondary school girls in the school too though, absurd advantage.
Yeah Tren is overkill, but I left it way too late. If you're just about to start Year 13 then that is the ideal time to start roiding. You can develop an amazing physique in 1 year from just running Test cycles and possible adding some Masteron when cutting. Only reason I'm running Tren is because I have like 10 weeks :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
Yeah Tren is overkill, but I left it way too late. If you're just about to start Year 13 then that is the ideal time to start roiding. You can develop an amazing physique in 1 year from just running Test cycles and possible adding some Masteron when cutting. Only reason I'm running Tren is because I have like 10 weeks :lul:
ideal is Test + Hgh starting at year 7 everything else is cope :ogre:

• JFL
so did you start the Tren A cycle yet?

Anecodtally, I did like four weeks Tren A 30mg/EOD, still have some in the bottle:

IMG 20210814 132948 9

And it was (mostly) good, no issues after cycle.

So man up and start pinning that shit.

AMA for more info on my cycle, only lasted four weeks because shit is so potent I couldn't handle the indigestion and carbs sweats, and reduced sleep duration.

Other than that it was good.

so did you start the Tren A cycle yet?

Anecodtally, I did like four weeks Tren A 30mg/EOD, still have some in the bottle:

View attachment 1778685

And it was (mostly) good, no issues after cycle.

So man up and start pinning that shit.

AMA for more info on my cycle, only lasted four weeks because shit is so potent I couldn't handle the indigestion and carbs sweats, and reduced sleep duration.

Other than that it was good.
Did you recover well? Your test back and shiz?

Did you recover well? Your test back and shiz?
i'm 29 did a Test cycle at 28 then some Tren now am on replacement doses i think I'll be on for life because I feel better and had lowish test levels before, and now I'm into longevity so I don't think i'll be cycling again, i'll be staying on TRT doses or stlighly higher

goal was to look like:

9992ccf2e7e28f4284381cd0b2580c97

At 21, I will have finished college and won't get an opportunity like this again to be surrounded by horny girls 24/7. You are way too risk averse... Life is not guaranteed. I could go outside later and get hit in a drive by shooting and that's my life over. You shouldn't be trying to make plans for the distant future. Just aim to have as much fun as you can now because you never know when your life will be over
Being wise enough to know how to properly assess a risk vs. being risk averse are not the same thing. I think it’s important to be brave with risks, but I think it’s also important to make sure you take the right risks after a sober assessment.

Of course at uni access to attractive women is the biggest draw but note that (1) you can have access in the years after, as long as you are high SMV. Tren by itself will not give you that access, but working a multi-pronged approach to having a top-tier face and physique by 25 (assuming not short) whilst having a strong career can get you those girls still, but with your health and financial security intact

(2) speaking of which, you may want to prioritise focusing on your degree and your career at uni with the way the world is at the moment. Instead of spending two years on mind-altering drugs and trying to shag women, think about not being financially fucked for the ~10 years or more after you graduate

(3) likely tren will not make the difference between you fucking hot girls at uni and not; as we all know it’s firstly face and height, then probably contextual status within that closed environment. If you don’t have at least two of those three you aren’t getting near the hotter girls there

are going to trade your collagen and hair quality over 10 pound maybe of hard looking muscles and lower bf?

I had planned to cut down to 85kg before jumping on Trenbolone. But I am only 90kg. Fuck it. I will jump on starting next Monday.

27/07 Update:
Image4

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama and Growth Plate
you better be bigger than me at the end of your cycle otherwise I can't see any motive to validate doing tren.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and boss8055
brutal how your size makes your dick look smaller
:lul:

My flaccid dick is like Frieza. It has many forms.

Sometimes it's long and skinny
Sometimes it's medium length and girthy
etc

But, I think it's my girth that makes my dick look not as long. I have a 6.3 inch erect girth and usually a 5 inch flaccid girth.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Growth Plate
:lul:

My flaccid dick is like Frieza. It has many forms.

Sometimes it's long and skinny
Sometimes it's medium length and girthy
etc

But, I think it's my girth that makes my dick look not as long. I have a 6.3 inch erect girth and usually a 5 inch flaccid girth.
Why would you post a nude if you're not erect?

Why would you post a nude if you're not erect?
Because that's gay asf.

I can tell a lot of you niggas never played any sports in school... you never been in a shared shower?

Do you go the gym changing rooms and whilst everyone has their dicks out, you have your boxers on? :lul:

Because that's gay asf.

I can tell a lot of you niggas never played any sports in school... you never been in a shared shower?

Do you go the gym changing rooms and whilst everyone has their dicks out, you have your boxers on? :lul:
I did gym and weight training classes. When we changed we kept our boxers on. Even if I did soccer or some shit, I don't think guys actually share showers in the locker room, it would be too awkward and uncomfortable

I did gym and weight training classes. When we changed we kept our boxers on. Even if I did soccer or some shit, I don't think guys actually share showers in the locker room, it would be too awkward and uncomfortable
Hm strange. Things were the same at my school from Year 7 - Year 10 (11-14), but after Year 11 (15+) most people had grown out of that and didn't really care anymore lol.

Edit-I think most schools have shared showers in the UK. But the shower area only has like 6-10 showers. So it's not like too many people will be looking at your dick lmao

Steroids are a sin. You are trading God's gift of a long prosperous life for a few years of sinful pleasure. It's no coincidence Tren makes you act angry and evil (hint - the Devil).

Pin went smoothly today 22mg test and 20 mg tren . No blood at all, unlike yesterday. Do you guys I might've hit an artery or something yesterday hence the bit of blood? Blood pressure monitor says no change. I did feel a bit nauseous after my pin for a few minutes, but that's gone now and I am fine. No lumps or shit in my chest and taking my P5P supplements to manage prolactin. No change in my physique yet though. I am starting to think i might've got sold dodgy tren. It's day 2 and i don't look like mike thurston yet. :feelswat:

Image6

I think something changed in my physique. i might've got bigger :feelswat:
Day4

Increasing my tren dosage to 200mg because this rate of growth is too small
Day 6

1 week in. Might be wrong, but I think delt is starting to look rounder and arm showing more definition
17HPTmY.jpg