80/20 pill is the only pill that properly affected my mind in real life

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
It’s absolutely undeniable. The top 20% of men get all the women, look anywhere especially in highschool the girls were always after the few athletic jocks where’s as guys preferences would be spread out. Tinder as well proves this flawlessly and I know it isn’t real life but it truly is something, definitely a 90% accurate depiction of real life from what I’ve seen. Also listen to who women you know call hot the names will always be similar between them if they know the same people

• +1
Reactions: 444, Merćer, teemowhite and 9 others
It’s absolutely undeniable. The top 20% of men get all the women, look anywhere especially in highschool the girls were always after the few athletic jocks where’s as guys preferences would be spread out. Tinder as well proves this flawlessly and I know it isn’t real life but it truly is something, definitely a 90% accurate depiction of real life from what I’ve seen. Also listen to who women you know call hot the names will always be similar between them if they know the same people
yep bimax, HT and LL hopefully ascends me

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, subhuman incel, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
yep bimax, HT and LL hopefully ascends me
Girls I know would get boyfriends who were 5’9-6’0. But every time I heard girls talk about a guy in lust properly he was 6’1+ :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 16530, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ROTTING, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Don't LL bro, just put fat in your undereye and you are good(y)
80/20 rule is everywhere bro. we use 20% words in english 80% of time, 20% of workers in a company do 80% of the work, 20% of men get 80% women, its a very simple rule that works everywhere

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Aesthetics_III, Edgar and 2 others
Brutal dorian gray effect pill
@ItisOver if u don't have a chad name

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and subhuman incel
I wouldn’t say the high school thing applies. I’d say the black pill is mainly for people in college and above. I have around 4000 students in my high school, and I constantly see girls dating normies and LTNs pulling.

the one thing that is sorta constant though, is that the younger girls prefer older guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and DivineBeing
80/20 is cope, it's more like 95/5.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 5786 and DivineBeing
If u go to a risky clinic it won't be LL, it'll be LLD long live DivineBeing
yeah i need to cough up $60k for Betz

my parents will come with me as well to support recovery

without LL i won't have a humane and normal life tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Deleted member 5786
Stupid af to use that kind of reasoning, because you think that reaching the top 20% is the key to have a girl and it's not, among those 20% this rule apply yet again meaning the people on the exact 4% tier of the people will only be able to get 36% of the girls which makes absolutely no sense, and reaching the top 0,8% will get you 48.8% of the girls.
This rule is absolutely inaccurate and has been designed to explain the world to low IQ people, don't use it :bigbrain:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and DivineBeing
Stupid af to use that kind of reasoning, because you think that reaching the top 20% is the key to have a girl and it's not, among those 20% this rule apply yet again meaning the people on the exact 4% tier of the people will only be able to get 36% of the girls which makes absolutely no sense, and reaching the top 0,8% will get you 48.8% of the girls.
This rule is absolutely inaccurate and has been designed to explain the world to low IQ people, don't use it :bigbrain:
But it really is how it is. Infact biologically if the economy didn’t exist and we were simply going by instinct 80% of men wouldn’t reproduce. The 20% of men who get 80% of the women is the only reliable observation/stat, from there the logic changes and % difference between these men in how much women they get is very small

Life STARTS after being top 20%.

80/20 "rule" is pretty legit, for lifestyle consistency factors. imo. As in, doing someting 80% of the time, and "only" missing/fucking up 20% of the time. Will give decent good results, in general.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
more like 20 percent get to actually slay/receive lust from women, the 80 still manages to get some shit done via social circles and ltrs, but yeah you are correct

• So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister
80/20 is cope, it's more like 95/5.
Online dating is like 95/5. More like 99/1 mayebe even.

For the rest and other things. when being 80 percentile, getting looks benifits starts for things.