80/20 rule is bullshit and a cope

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Well sort of. The basic premise of slayers getting MOST of the pussy is legit, but the more I think about it the more I can how big of a bullshit cope the idea of the 80/20 rule is.

For example, if the 80/20 rule is true then why is it that while I was still going out during the weekends with my mates (I did this somewhere between 2011-2013) ALL of them got laid sometimes. And I mean ALL of them. I was literally the only one who never got laid. And I DID try a number of times only to be brutally shot down. And understand that my mates where nowhere near chad level. Granted that one of them was pretty much chadlite, but all the other ones were basically just normies. Now don't get me wrong, they weren't raking in the pussy or anything. But there WHERE moments where they did get lucky and found some women to fuck.

Do you want to know the brutal truth? The 80/20 rule is cope. It's fucking horseshit. Normies ARE getting laid. They aren't getting laid anywhere near as often as chad, but they ARE getting laid. And why would they not be? There are only so many chads. Finding chads even on Tinder is sort of hard. Most of the men getting laid through tinder aren't gigachads. There also isn't ever going to come a time where 50+% of men are incels. AT MOST it will be something like 20-30%.

80/20 rule is an incel cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 2486 and 3 others
yeah man, it has to be like 99/1 by now damn

9 inchers are out of control

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 245 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
The top 20% is a lot of people

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
The top 5% slay
The top 20% get lucky

It's not just 20%. You have to be legit bottom 30% to never get laid. I am unlucky enough to be in that bottom 30% but most people are not. In reality:

Top 10% slay
Top 40% get lucky
Top lower 25% rarely get lucky
Bottom 25% don't get lucky

agree to a certain extent, 80/20 theory (more like hypothesis, since it's based on nothing but anecdotal evidence and dating app data) makes me imagine a chart like this

when it's seems to be more like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and crosshold
bruh your only reference is from the years 2011-2013 where hypergamy and online dating werent NEARLY as prominent as they are now. i do agree that they get laid but yea the frequency isnt something to be too happy of

why did you seriously think only Chads got laid in real life lmfao?

finally a non retarded thread from you

why did you seriously think only Chads got laid in real life lmfao?

Because that is literally what 90% of incels believe? Actually it's not just incels even the redpillers actually think this. The hilarious part is that if this were true then 20% of men irl would have the looks of a chad lmao. In reality probably less than 1-5% of men actually look like chads.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Because that is literally what 90% of incels believe? Actually it's not just incels even the redpillers actually think this. The hilarious part is that if this were true then 20% of men irl would have the looks of a chad lmao. In reality probably less than 1-5% of men actually look like chads.
greatest slayer I knew was a chubby guy slaying in fucking Norway lmfao. But yeah you are right people here don't know how to improve other areas like becoming low inhib developing fun personality.
agree to a certain extent, 80/20 theory (more like hypothesis, since it's based on nothing but anecdotal evidence and dating app data) makes me imagine a chart like this
View attachment 141183

when it's seems to be more like this
View attachment 141184
Even that I'll dispute. High PSL guys I knew ended up in relationships fairly qucikly and did other things in their life. Why does everyone think that the hotter someone is theyll try to sleep with 500 foids? Not everyone is trying to make up for lack of validation in earlier life by slaying lots of women. And also slow seduction is always more fun than one night stands. Better to watch the anticipation build then just penetrate and move on.

legit, it's more like 1/99 nowadays

Psl6 or bust

The 80/20 rule (or even 95/5 rule) applies mainly to tinder / online dating where looks is the most significant if not only determinant. Irl there are other factors like status, NTness, social skills that come into play so yeah, normies can get laid. The question is are they fucking what they want, or are they fucking what they can?

Well sort of. The basic premise of slayers getting MOST of the pussy is legit, but the more I think about it the more I can how big of a bullshit cope the idea of the 80/20 rule is.

For example, if the 80/20 rule is true then why is it that while I was still going out during the weekends with my mates (I did this somewhere between 2011-2013) ALL of them got laid sometimes. And I mean ALL of them. I was literally the only one who never got laid. And I DID try a number of times only to be brutally shot down. And understand that my mates where nowhere near chad level. Granted that one of them was pretty much chadlite, but all the other ones were basically just normies. Now don't get me wrong, they weren't raking in the pussy or anything. But there WHERE moments where they did get lucky and found some women to fuck.

Do you want to know the brutal truth? The 80/20 rule is cope. It's fucking horseshit. Normies ARE getting laid. They aren't getting laid anywhere near as often as chad, but they ARE getting laid. And why would they not be? There are only so many chads. Finding chads even on Tinder is sort of hard. Most of the men getting laid through tinder aren't gigachads. There also isn't ever going to come a time where 50+% of men are incels. AT MOST it will be something like 20-30%.

80/20 rule is an incel cope.
Lifefuel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back