80% of Americans Want To Nuke The Middle East

Majority of Muslims still support radical Muslims even if they don’t contribute but I get your point
majority of Americans have supported every war that has killed millions of people and have destroyed the lives of millions of more people. Americans are fat violent degenerate barbarians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
You had kids cheering on 9/11 too so I don’t really care if they got killed because they are just going to grow up to be the same shitstains their parents are
America has been doing a 9/11 in the Middle East every day for over 20 years and to the rest of the world since world war 2. Also Isr*el was behind 9/11.

RANDOM INTERNET POLL THAT IS SUBJECTED TO TROLLING = ALL AMERICANS

IF SHITSKIN ISLAMISTS ARE THIS STUPID MAYBE WE *SHOULD* NUKE THE MIDDLE EAST

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Show me some violent verses in the Qur'an which say kill non muslim without a fair justification, go ahead.

Also, what religion are you?
Surah 3:151: “We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve ...”

Surah 2:191: “And kill them wherever you find them ... kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers

Surah 9:5: “Then kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush ...”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

Surah 2:191: “And kill them wherever you find them ... kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers

Surah 9:5: “Then kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush ...”
how about you look what up the Talmud says you shabbos goy Jew worshipper.

• +1
America has been doing a 9/11 in the Middle East every day for over 20 years and to the rest of the world since world war 2. Also Isr*el was behind 9/11.

You are brainwashed, Isreal wasn’t behind 9/11 it was Jewish elite in America, doesn’t change the fact that Muslim countries were cheering at the death of Americans, I’m all for bombing the Middle East so I don’t have to hear about a stupid fucking piece of land two groups of fucknuts are fighting over.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 2275
You are brainwashed, Isreal wasn’t behind 9/11 it was Jewish elite in America, doesn’t change the fact that Muslim countries were cheering at the death of Americans, I’m all for bombing the Middle East so I don’t have to hear about a stupid fucking piece of land two groups of fucknuts are fighting over.
Jewish elite=Isr*el. The Jewish elite rule America. America's Jewish secretary of state murdered 500,000 Iraqi kids under the age of 12 and had no regrets about it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 2275
This isn't terrorism tho?
This study reveals that U.S. military forces were directly responsible for about 10 to 15 million deaths during the Korean and Vietnam Wars and the two Iraq Wars. The Korean War also includes Chinese deaths while the Vietnam War also includes fatalities in Cambodia and Laos. Lots of people die at war, water is wet

• Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 2275
I don’t support Israel either
Jewish elite=Isr*el. The Jewish elite rule America. America's Jewish secretary of state murdered 500,000 Iraqi kids under the age of 12 and had no regrets about it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 2275 and ToursOverBoyo2020
This verse speaks about The Battle of Uhud, in which the muslims fought the Meccans who expelled them from their homes and tortured them.

The use of the word terror is what is perhaps misconstrued the most here. The meaning of the term terror is not the same as terrorism. One cannot fallaciously conflate terror with terrorism because they have entirely different definitions. Referencing this verse in such a way effectively commits the Definist Fallacy.
The verse which comes before says (interpretation of the meaning): 'Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you but do not transgress, for Allah does not love transgressors.'

Also when you read with the entire verse, it says (interpretation of the meaning): 'Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from where they drove you out (they expelled the muslims from their homes and places), as Fitnah (to create disorder) is more severe than killing. However, do not fight them near Al-Masjid-ul-Harām (the Sacred Mosque in Makkah) unless they fight you there. However, if they fight you (there) you may kill them. Such is the reward of the disbelievers. But if they desist, then indeed, Allah is Most-Forgiving, Very- Merciful. Fight them until there is no Fitnah any more, and obedience remains for Allah. But, if they desist, then aggression is not allowed except against the transgressors.'

The verse before that says (interpretation of the meaning): 'Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him]. (Surah At-Tawbah 9: 4)

Also that same verse continues saying (interpretation of the meaning): 'And if any one of the Polytheists seeks your protection, give him protection until he listens to the Word of Allah, then let him reach his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.'

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Shrek2OnDvD and ToursOverBoyo2020
This verse speaks about The Battle of Uhud, in which the muslims fought the Meccans who expelled them from their homes and tortured them.

The use of the word terror is what is perhaps misconstrued the most here. The meaning of the term terror is not the same as terrorism. One cannot fallaciously conflate terror with terrorism because they have entirely different definitions. Referencing this verse in such a way effectively commits the Definist Fallacy which is as follows:

The verse which comes before says (interpretation of the meaning): 'Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you but do not transgress, for Allah does not love transgressors.'

Also when you read with the entire verse, it says: 'Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from where they drove you out, as Fitnah (to create disorder) is more severe than killing. However, do not fight them near Al-Masjid-ul-Harām (the Sacred Mosque in Makkah) unless they fight you there. However, if they fight you (there) you may kill them. Such is the reward of the disbelievers. But if they desist, then indeed, Allah is Most-Forgiving, Very- Merciful. Fight them until there is no Fitnah any more, and obedience remains for Allah. But, if they desist, then aggression is not allowed except against the transgressors.'

The verse before that says (interpretation of the meaning): 'Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him]. (Surah At-Tawbah 9: 4)

Also that same verse continues saying (interpretation of the meaning): 'And if any one of the Polytheists seeks your protection, give him protection until he listens to the Word of Allah, then let him reach his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.'
You are only going based on your beliefs which for all you know could be misconstrued, just watch action and you’ll see it’s Muslims and Jews causing all the problems, their aren’t any Christian terrorists, no one kills in the name of Jesus. Plenty jews and Muslims kill for a shitty strip in the Middle East and commit terror attacks. Muslims for some dumb rule in their book and Jews for controlled opposition

Are Muslims so innocent in your view? You kinda act as if Muslims are incapable of doing anything wrong and Jews and Christians can only do wrong

You are only going based on your beliefs which for all you know could be misconstrued, just watch action and you’ll see it’s Muslims and Jews causing all the problems,
The christians civilizations had the biggest casualty number in human history. When you compare every terrorist attack of Isis with any western country, they would look like Spongebob.

Just France the same day WW2 finished they killed around 30.000-45.000 Algerians, Bin Laden in 9/11 killed 3.000 and in retaliation America killed almost millions in our lands. Stop acting like your countries are innocent sheeps, just the other day your bed partner israel killed 61 kids in a week and displaced 90.000 Gazans
their aren’t any Christian terrorists, no one kills in the name of Jesus. Plenty jews and Muslims kill for a shitty strip in the Middle East and commit terror attacks. Muslims for some dumb rule in their book and Jews for controlled opposition
Millions died in the name of Jesus, let's act that christianity didn't exist the last 2000 years. The bible is full of verses ordering the killing of innocent people because of something their forefathers did 300 years prior, verses in which God supposedly orders raping children, etc (Far is The Almighty Creator from that kind of behaviour)

Now all you have done is revert to an emotional argument and logical fallacies

Last edited:
  • +1
Are Muslims so innocent in your view? You kinda act as if Muslims are incapable of doing anything wrong and Jews and Christians can only do wrong
Muslims are capable of wrongdoing just like any other person is. Humans are fallible beings. A big issue in the contemporary Muslim World is sectarian division.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Shrek2OnDvD
The christians civilizations had the biggest casualty number in human history. When you compare every terrorist attack of Isis with any western country, they would look like Spongebob.

Just France the same day WW2 finished they killed around 30.000-45.000 Algerians, Bin Laden in 9/11 killed 3.000 and in retaliation America killed almost millions in our lands. Stop acting like your countries are innocent sheeps, just the other day your bed partner israel killed 61 kids in a week and displaced 90.000 Gazans

Millions died in the name of Jesus, let's act that christianity didn't exist the last 2000 years.

Now all you have done is revert to an emotional argument and logical fallacies
None of those are Christian civilizations as their is no such thing, don’t care about France cuz it’s filled with slime all immigrants anyway , isreal is equally a shitstain to Palestine.name any Christian terrorists tho , I’ll wait.

None of those are Christian civilizations as their is no such thing, don’t care about France cuz it’s filled with slime all immigrants anyway , isreal is equally a shitstain to Palestine.name any Christian terrorists tho , I’ll wait.
Again, emotional argument, as Imam As Shafi'i said: Never have i debated a knowledgeable person except that i won, and never have i debated an ignorant except that i lost

If you stopped invading us, financing our enemies, sanctioning us economically to starvation, launching tons of explosive democracy towards our kids and elders, financing and supporting coup d'etats and putting puppets in our goverments, maybe we could save ourselves and not migrate.

Why France, the champions of democracy, supported in Lybia this last years a dictator instead of the democratic coalition? And i could make that question tens of times with several countries and different places. (Far is the average hardworking french citizen from that behaviour of their goverments, but they should also know this)

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and ToursOverBoyo2020
Muslims are capable of wrongdoing just like any other person is. Humans are fallible beings. A big issue in the contemporary Muslim World is sectarian division.
I’ve never seen any posts from you talking about the evil some Muslims have done against non Muslims. Never ever!
Can you explain why Jews and Christians aren’t allowed to pray on the Temple Mount? It’s more holy to Jews and Christians than Muslims. Yet even Israel allows for Muslims to pray anywhere

I’ve never seen any posts from you talking about the evil some Muslims have done against non Muslims. Never ever!
Can you explain why Jews and Christians aren’t allowed to pray on the Temple Mount? It’s more holy to Jews and Christians than Muslims. Yet even Israel allows for Muslims to pray anywhere
Probably because the Mossad would sneak some agents and say it is theirs now, annexed, and israeli law should be applied there :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Probably because the Mossad would sneak some agents and say it is theirs now, annexed, and israeli law should be applied there :ROFLMAO:
It’s under Israeli sovereignty anyways
Kinda ironic you’re mocking Christians and Jews and expect everyone to respect Islam.

Why would I as a Muslim feed into anti Muslim anti Islam propaganda? The Jewish media already does that 24/7 which is why 80% of Americans want to nuke the Middle East and nearly 2 billion Muslims are seen as terrorists and wars and genocidal starvation sanctions against Muslim countries that have killed millions of people and destroyed the lives of millions are not only accepted but celebrated by the Western masses.

• +1
It’s under Israeli sovereignty anyways
Kinda ironic you’re mocking Christians and Jews and expect everyone to respect Islam.
When did i mock christians and jews? I'm defending Islam and then exposing the double standards of the one who started making allegations, i'm not the one who goes around making new threads attacking christianity and i could. This is not my way, and if i did mock then with me starting, then it is my mistake.

I don't expect everyone to respect Islam, just the ones who are sincere hearted. I'm not surprised in any way, shape or form by this behaviour of them.

Why did you make a campaing defending the terrorist zionist state while they were slaughtering kids in Gaza, instead of condemning it clearly and without excuses, and saying that it was wrong like i do with Isis and Al Qaeda?

• Love it
  • +1
Why would I as a Muslim feed into anti Muslim anti Islam propaganda? The Jewish media already does that 24/7 which is why 80% of Americans want to nuke the Middle East and nearly 2 billion Muslims are seen as terrorists and wars and genocidal starvation sanctions against Muslim countries that have killed millions of people and destroyed the lives of millions are not only accepted but celebrated by the Western masses.
This is is partly why there will never be justice for Palestinians. The whole rejectionism has stopped them from getting a state. Actually go to Palestine and speak to Palestinians instead of relying on Iranian propaganda and you’ll see i am right

Radical, aka extremist, aka people who become terrorists
You just gave what leads to terrorism not what ‘radical’ even is. Besides many radicals don’t become terrorists anyway

You just gave what leads to terrorism not what ‘radical’ even is. Besides many radicals don’t become terrorists anyway
Retarded argument either way fighting for political purpose and civilians are dying. Isreal and Palestine. Never heard of someone being brought out of terrorism but ok phil

Fuck all radical Muslims, all true Muslims are radical or support radical ideals. Like how they cheered on 9/11. Only good Muslim is one of partial faith as your holy book promotes killing anyone who isn’t Muslim. Go visit your 8 goats in space you filthy magic carpet salesmen
Man all this b.s. lmao, the only reason someone is a 'radical' 'bad guy' in the eyes of the west is because of his face. That's it.

'Muh radicals':feelsuhh:

Good
Turkey and Israel are friends
Jews aren't hated for their religion but neither is their state liked or supported. The only one fond of them is the kemalist elite and even the leftists among them are against Israeli occupation

Jews aren't hated for their religion but neither is their state liked or supported. The only one fond of them is the kemalist elite and even the leftists among them are against Israeli occupation
I agree but people should always separate Jews from Israel. The ottomans were kind to Jews ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913