If you Made IT Till this century your Genetics might Not be that bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, MaghrebGator, silencio and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, n9wiff, mrriceguyreturn and 3 others
Damn I’m gonna go on a fast

Legit, the ratings section is always flooded with people who are clearly above 15 percent but they would rather focus on autistic things rather than doing the basics first. 70% of your looksmaxxing is getting lean

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, sickdawgie and raleqtambrobret
Legit, the ratings section is always flooded with people who are clearly above 15 percent but they would rather focus on autistic things rather than doing the basics first. 70% of your looksmaxxing is getting lean
They'd rather go through irreversible surgeries instead of putting down the fork :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Costcosuperstore, not__cel and 1 other person
And when they decide to get lean they starve to become an holocaust survivor instead of building muscle too. Sad.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, n9wiff, 5.5psl and 2 others
if you look bad/average at 25% you will look the same at 20%, 15%, 12%

leanmaxxing is for a small minority of men who know for certain they have great bones, look at the avg ugly normie slob outside and tell me "this guy would be a solid htn if he lost some kg"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KIVVV, jinnu, N1666 and 1 other person
if you look bad/average at 25% you will look the same at 20%, 15%, 12%

leanmaxxing is for a small minority of men who know for certain they have great bones, look at the avg ugly normie slob outside and tell me "this guy would be a solid htn if he lost some kg"
I see ugly skinny boys all the time, this leanmaxxing thing is cope. Hardmaxxing is the only solution, muscles help too but getting lean not necessarily would make you look better if you don't have a base.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
In America losing weight is so hard every food has 1000 calories worth of no nutrients I’ve got to move somewhere for my training arc

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Htobrother
In America losing weight is so hard every food has 1000 calories worth of no nutrients I’ve got to move somewhere for my training arc
Maybe move back to your mother's basement?
Not like you can eat much there other than the rats, a much healthier food option.

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel and N1666
im 15% and mtn

3375531_4F7909D7-8F82-4219-B2F7-403A977817FD.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Brutal for me Im about 15 and mtn

I see ugly skinny boys all the time, this leanmaxxing thing is cope. Hardmaxxing is the only solution, muscles help too but getting lean not necessarily would make you look better if you don't have a base.
yes ugly skinny guys are super common in my country, leanmaxxing copers act like by being lean you will suddenly transform your face

You also forgot that 80% of users here are indians.
No low bf% for your race.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Detective and butterworld