dont fall for the 12%bf meme if

M

mayo mogger

i was born and it was over
you have a narrow facial structure or boneless you would look worse , leanmaxxing bring out your bone strucuture and you stay lean on a shitty bonestrucutre then its over you u bhai , fat hides a lot of failos such as narrow jaw , uee etc so if you are boneless 15-17% is ideal , pros are you can build a wide ass physique on it and 15% bf is one of the most virile bf on a man , you will look insanely youthful

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger, noodlelover, NoseProphecy and 5 others
basically a flat stomach works well + face>body

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
bump

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
high iq bhai, but if you have good bones leanmaxxing is better and and a huge ascension

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
high iq bhai, but if you have good bones leanmaxxing is better and and a huge ascension
mtnsshould nt go below 15 %

bruh i agree so much with this. i look the best when im bulked up. when im skinny af even the fat in my eyes is gone, and i start looking more and more like a crackhead

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, S1d456 and mayo mogger
depends tbh a mtn that has good bones and decent height if he leaned out he could ascnd to htn or low lite

• +1
bruh i agree so much with this. i look the best when im bulked up. when im skinny af even the fat in my eyes is gone, and i start looking more and more like a crackhead
based asf - you have goot fat distribution like me . you dont gain any fat on your face or belly when u bulk

• +1
due to bad infras , fat even hides inward gonions what not , girls are boneless and they look better at a high bf niggas are retarded for going below 15

Only applies to people with narrow faces and recessed orbitals but still I'd say leaner is better. Leaner faces even if they don't have definition look better

• JFL
Only applies to people with narrow faces and recessed orbitals but still I'd say leaner is better. Leaner faces even if they don't have definition look better
at 15% you have enough definition you would still look good and you will have youthful look to u eg:-365 days or whatever that itlaian niggas name is

you have a narrow facial structure or boneless you would look worse , leanmaxxing bring out your bone strucuture and you stay lean on a shitty bonestrucutre then its over you u bhai , fat hides a lot of failos such as narrow jaw , uee etc so if you are boneless 15-17% is ideal , pros are you can build a wide ass physique on it and 15% bf is one of the most virile bf on a man , you will look insanely youthful
13% vs 6%
IMG 8607

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and mayo mogger
i dont have a narrow face bhai
as soon as i gain even 5lbs of fat over 15% bf my facial aesthetics goes to complete hell
being lean is everything for almost everyone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and mayo mogger
just chintuk and have flat lighting bro

this is a good example of what im saying , ps : mute your device cringe ass music on it @Jason Voorhees @S1d456

Not really

• +1
as soon as i gain even 5lbs of fat over 15% bf my facial aesthetics goes to complete hell
85% of males are celibate bhai , most have shitty facial structures softmaxxing is underated if done right

Even if you think you’re boneless just get lean to see your base at your leanest.

• +1
Even if you think you’re boneless just get lean to see your base at your leanest.
yes this go your leanest see the bf at which you look the best , one way would be to upload your photos on photofeeler/tinder

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
10% is law, you bloated fuck.

If you're boneless then work on your bones, mewing or bone smashing, depending on your needs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2 and mayo mogger
just chintuk and have flat lighting bro

this is a good example of what im saying , ps : mute your device cringe ass music on it @Jason Voorhees @S1d456

using roided up indians as example. Nice try kek

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover