Then the recommendation is FME with FM and alt Ramec only once. And no MSDO?

Just blast gear once ur bones are in the right position for dimorphism
I think once would be not enough because my maxilla is very deficient.

yes but imagine if he would actually do all of these combined with salludons mewing course. he would be so unstopable and his midface ratio would be around 1.3
kinda late but midface ratio is genetics. Most jaw surgery before and after have compact midfaces. Most natives Americans have a "long" midface even though they had good diets + mewing.

I have a longish mid face by raw measurements but it looks harmonious because my lower third is very developed with an extremely low ramus.
the problem is not the midface ratio alone. Its the lack of width, low ipd, and narrow jaw that comes with a long midface most of the time.

View attachment 2390664View attachment 2390665

That's it. You retards' ramblings about long midface got some people with twink looking skulls thinking that what they need is Lefort 3 osteotomy with Counterclockwise Rotation with Maxillary Skeletal Expansion and Orbital Box Osteotomy, when none of that even would actually fix the "long midface".

It's actually a narrow face and a weak lower third (short chin and non-existing jaw) that gives the appearance of a long midface. That is rather easy to improve.

For MOST people, anyways. You CAN have a genetically long midface and there's nothing that can be done about that. It is what it is. Examples:

View attachment 2390638View attachment 2390637
Truth. high fwhr is a sign of high testosterone, and good bones

View attachment 2390664View attachment 2390665

That's it. You retards' ramblings about long midface got some people with twink looking skulls thinking that what they need is Lefort 3 osteotomy with Counterclockwise Rotation with Maxillary Skeletal Expansion and Orbital Box Osteotomy, when none of that even would actually fix the "long midface".

It's actually a narrow face and a weak lower third (short chin and non-existing jaw) that gives the appearance of a long midface. That is rather easy to improve.

For MOST people, anyways. You CAN have a genetically long midface and there's nothing that can be done about that. It is what it is. Examples:

View attachment 2390638View attachment 2390637
It's relative. A long mjdfsce is relative to your proportion socyou can either make everything else bigger or smaller to fix it